shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Diamond Studs

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I just received new diamond studs and wanted to share pictures. They are .67 each SI2 I colour. They are very sparkly!

lmf67p4.JPG

lmf67p2.JPG

lmf67p3.JPG

lmf67p1.JPG

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty...need ear shots. :appl: Did you have those custom made?

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Farleysmom said:
I just received new diamond studs and wanted to share pictures. They are .67 each SI2 I colour. They are very sparkly!

Oh wow! They are beautiful and what a great size. Do you have any ear shots? (please!!!) :))

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Here is an ear shot. WOW....it makes me look like I have hugh ears when in fact they are quite small. Scary. The earrings in the back are .20 ct each H SI1.

lmf67ear1.JPG

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Great size and hard to come by from what I have found. They look great on you. Where did you find them?

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
tigian said:
Great size and hard to come by from what I have found. They look great on you. Where did you find them?

Thanks Tigian. I got lucky. I have a friend who is a jeweler in Mississauga, Ontario. She had them made for another customer who changed their mind and decided not to take them. I got a great price and think they are the perfect size for everyday wear.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, they are so beautiful!!! I just love the look of stud diamond earrings...so classic and elegant!! These really are the perfect size, they look lovely on you! Enjoy!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
so pretty!!!! :praise: :praise: :praise: :shock: :shock: :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Farleysmom said:
Here is an ear shot. WOW....it makes me look like I have hugh ears when in fact they are quite small. Scary. The earrings in the back are .20 ct each H SI1.

Ooh congrats on your new acquisitions!!

They look fabulous in this pic with your smaller studs :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous, and they look great with the smaller studs as well. Congratulations. :love:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Nice!!! :love:

I especially like the 2 pairs together, the size difference is so pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results