shape
carat
color
clarity

My new diamond bangle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

togal

Shiny_Rock
I thought I''d share some pictures of my newest purchase. It''s a 2 ct diamond bangle - two-tone gold, 38 stones, pave set - SI clarity, F-G color. I spotted it when I went to buy my husband''s birthday present
31.gif
. It kept haunting me, until I finally broke down. The jeweller let me trade in another bracelet that I bought from him that I rarely wore, which went a long way in off-setting the cost. I''m very pleased with it and feel that it''s a good match to my wedding set. Here''s a few pics...

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to see it! Is there a pic attached, or am I missing something?

togal

Shiny_Rock
sorry, having trouble attaching pictures....give me a few minutes to figure out what I''m doing wrong.

togal

Shiny_Rock

npic5000.jpg

togal

Shiny_Rock

npics5001.jpg

togal

Shiny_Rock

npic500002.jpg

togal

Shiny_Rock
couldn''t resist....

npic5003.jpg

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 12:17:11 PM
Author:togal
I thought I''d share some pictures of my newest purchase. It''s a 2 ct diamond bangle - two-tone gold, 38 stones, pave set - SI clarity, F-G color. I spotted it when I went to buy my husband''s birthday present
31.gif
. It kept haunting me, until I finally broke down. The jeweller let me trade in another bracelet that I bought from him that I rarely wore, which went a long way in off-setting the cost. I''m very pleased with it and feel that it''s a good match to my wedding set. Here''s a few pics...
That is excellent and exactly something I would do.
9.gif
That''s great that you have a jeweler with a trade-in policy. That always helps out.

Love the bracelet and how well it goes with your rings. I also like the shape of the bracelet, which will keep it from turning on your wrist.

togal

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 12:39:13 PM
Author: lizz

Date: 6/7/2006 12:17:11 PM
Author:togal
31.gif
That is excellent and exactly something I would do.
9.gif
That''s great that you have a jeweler with a trade-in policy. That always helps out.

Love the bracelet and how well it goes with your rings. I also like the shape of the bracelet, which will keep it from turning on your wrist.
Yes, that''s a good feature....it always stays in place.

N pictures 2 020.jpg

togal

Shiny_Rock

N pictures 2 067.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! (Cute kitty too!!) I love the shape and that it will stay ''face up''!! I also LOVE that double row of diamonds. It''s GORGEOUS!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
That is so so SO classy. Okay, your nails are gorgeous, too. If you don''t mind my asking, what is the name of your polish/color?-it''s to die for.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I love it. YG, yummy. You don''t see much of that around here. I''m still quite fond of it.

shay

togal

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 3:10:48 PM
Author: justjulia
That is so so SO classy. Okay, your nails are gorgeous, too. If you don''t mind my asking, what is the name of your polish/color?-it''s to die for.
It''s a brand new OPI shade....I''m actually at work right now (I know, my bad!), so I''ll look when I get home and post the name. It is a pretty color and has a hint of gold in it.

togal

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 3:15:48 PM
Author: Shay37
Ooh, I love it. YG, yummy. You don''t see much of that around here. I''m still quite fond of it.

shay
Thanks. It''s true, you really don''t see too much in the way of YG around here. I really love YG and a more contemporary look, as opposed to the retro/deco look (for myself that is) which doesn''t really lend itself to YG. I was browsing Birks on my lunch today and spotted this ring, which I just love. I have a birthday coming up, so I''ll be doing some broad hinting!

Cavelli.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 4:28:21 PM
Author: togal

Date: 6/7/2006 3:15:48 PM
Author: Shay37

shay
Thanks. It''s true, you really don''t see too much in the way of YG around here. I really love YG and a more contemporary look, as opposed to the retro/deco look (for myself that is) which doesn''t really lend itself to YG. I was browsing Birks on my lunch today and spotted this ring, which I just love. I have a birthday coming up, so I''ll be doing some broad hinting!
Ooh, with a peridot center. Me like.

shay

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely bangle--congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like that bracelet - no wonder you couldn''t get it off your mind! How cool that you could trade in something you rarely wear. Enjoy!

togal

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 3:10:48 PM
Author: justjulia
The name of the polish is "Chapel of Love" by OPI (available at most nail salons and beauty supply shops).

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Classy! I might have to mug you and steal it if we happen to cross paths...but then I could never wear it because I lose bracelets like they''re going out of style!
5.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful bangle.
36.gif
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Togal your new bangle is just stunning! It is very substantial looking with lots of bling factor going. You have the prettiest jewelry and I love your cat too!

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
When are you going to get kitty a collar to match?? He is gorgeous!!! And of course, so is your new bangle!!

wonderfultimes

Rough_Rock
that''s some serious rocks on one hand. Can very well serve as a torch light in the dark
9.gif
Congrats though. It looks fabulous.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh togal it is TOO delish!! I only wear yellow gold, so I love love LOVE it!! Looks senSATional with your finger bling too!! Congrats on a mighty fine purchase
36.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

togal

Shiny_Rock
Hey, thanks everyone for your nice compliments, especially the ones about my big orange cat! It''s no wonder I like yellow gold...hmmm....
face22.gif
. You''re right....I guess the bangle is a tad on the blingy side
emsmilep.gif
....I bought it thinking I could wear it as an everyday piece to the office....but after the looks I''ve been getting on the subway ride into work
emdgust.gif
, I''m going to have to re-think that.
41.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful bracelet, I love it. It looks gorgeous on your wrist. Know wonder you love it so much.
BTW, I have to comment on your patio too. Love it. The flowers are so beautiful.

Linda

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
beautiful bangle togal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results