shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Daniel K Asscher band!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Lucky you
18.gif

I wouldn''t worry too much about your ring size. I know a few people who gained a bit of weight during pregnancy without suffering any finger''s expanding.

Also, when you were a smaller ring size, did your ring ever feel loose? Finger sizing is a bit of a tricky thing, depending on weather and genetics. I''ve never been pregnant, and my weight stays pretty constant everywhere except my fingers, which fluctuate between a 4.25 and a 4.75 (my wedding ring is a bit too big, actually).

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
First off, that is stunning! Second, I think you will be fine size-wise if if fits now at 8 months pregnant. Enjoy that gorgeous ring!!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I''ve always loved this ring and have tried it on many a time! :) Congrats to you on both the ring and the pregnancy!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I''ve always been a fan of that band! Congrats!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooooooo, it''s gorgeous!! Congrats on the ring and the upcoming baby.
36.gif

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
thanks so much everyone for the nice compliments. I woke up with bigger fingers today so I'm gonna ask the jeweler for a bigger size. Thanks for all your opinions and well wishes on my pregnancy!!!
1.gif

edit!!! just called Yosi at XIV Karats (he's the best!) he said no problem! he's gonna order a 6.25 for me which is the same size as my old wedding band. my engagement ring is a 6 and I wish it was a 6.25 so I'm gonna have him resize it now as well :)

thanks again everyone!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!!! I love love love it!!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG that is spectacular - I think you are fine size-wise if you are pregnant right now - enjoy that gorgeous ring!!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had to take my rings off around 30 weeks! My fingers did go back to normal even with the lingering 5 lbs that seems to have taken permanent residence around my midsection. So if they still fit now you are probably fine. Congrats on your baby. Enjoy the last few weeks of peace!!!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
OMG that is beautifuL! WOW
will you wear it as your wedding band now? i love it with your ering!
LOVE IT!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful ring! I do think you are making a good decision to get a larger size. I wear a half size larger than when I got married 30+ years ago, so I would be very careful not to get an eternity ring too small now.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
No advice here on the size, but the ring is GORGEOUS! What a beauty. Can I ask how wide it is (mm)?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2008 2:45:02 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I had to take my rings off around 30 weeks! My fingers did go back to normal even with the lingering 5 lbs that seems to have taken permanent residence around my midsection. So if they still fit now you are probably fine. Congrats on your baby. Enjoy the last few weeks of peace!!!
Just a heads' up that each pregnancy is different. My fingers went back to normal after kid #1, but stayed permanently larger after kid #2. Getting a ring which can't be resized could be an expensive decision. There is really no way to know.

But, it is very pretty, and I hope you can enjoy wearing it for many years.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/30/2008 2:55:24 PM
Author: iloveprincesscuts
OMG that is beautifuL! WOW

will you wear it as your wedding band now? i love it with your ering!

LOVE IT!

Thanks so much. Yep, will be wearing it as my wedding band
30.gif
I love it too because even without my engagement ring, it''s substantial enough to stand on it''s own.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/30/2008 3:42:21 PM
Author: kittybean
No advice here on the size, but the ring is GORGEOUS! What a beauty. Can I ask how wide it is (mm)?

Thanks kitty! not sure about mm size - each of the stones is .26pts so maybe it's around 6mm??? I'll ask when I go to pick up my new band - I'm getting the larger size after all.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/30/2008 5:38:48 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Date: 12/30/2008 2:45:02 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

Just a heads'' up that each pregnancy is different. My fingers went back to normal after kid #1, but stayed permanently larger after kid #2. Getting a ring which can''t be resized could be an expensive decision. There is really no way to know.

But, it is very pretty, and I hope you can enjoy wearing it for many years.

I know! every mommy friend I know says that each pregnancy is different. I''m gonna get the bigger sized ring. should have it by end of january. hopefully!!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Wow---it''s absolutely stunning! I have never seen Asscher eternity bands before joining PS and am amazed at all the beautiful pieces I''ve missed out on! What a gorgeous set you have! I''m no help with the whole size issue, though, as I''ve never been pregnant. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results