shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Coach Watch

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
So here''s the official unveiling of John''s birthday present to me.

Coach Madison Gypsy 1.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
This one was taken without a Macro... so you can see my grandmother''s roses perfectly, but the watch and ring are blurred. Still you can get a good idea of the proportions of the watch on my wrist and how it looks with my ''current'' ring.

Coach Watch and Ring Gypsy.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s another close up of the face. I really do love it, and feel it''s the perfect pracitical everyday watch. I''m very happy with my choice.
36.gif

Coach Madison Gypsy.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love the new watch Gypsy! I love the head of the watch. It looks great on you! Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 2:39:36 AM
Author: snlee
Oh I love the new watch Gypsy! I love the head of the watch. It looks great on you! Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Thank you Snlee. I love the head of it too. They have it with leather bands and I love the look(and it costs less that way) but I the stainless steel is just so versitile. I did have a really great day, thanks for asking!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Wowee it looks right at home on your wrist, Gypsy!

And I''m sorry I missed your b''day thread in the hangout. Here''s a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a great night with all that yummy food your family has planned for you
2.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great on you! I like the stainless steel band, too. Hope you had a good birthday!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks great on you gypsy. very cool watch!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, too, Gypsy! As usual, I am stuck on deciding on one for me. I''m just afraid of ordering something like the Baume and Mercier without trying one on, and I live in the land of non-luxury watches (and non-deal diamonds, for that matter!)! But yours is very appealing to me...wonder if anyone sells it online? I think it is a very good balance between casual and dressy, which is what I''d want. How did this one look compared to a B&M without diamonds?

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I went with a SS Omega and decided not to go with the two-tone. I really love this look with white metal wedding sets
1.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It looks just beautiful on your wrist Gypsy - very classic and elegant! Nice choice.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really, really like it and it looks perfect on your wrist! What a wonderful birthdat present!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful watch! And I love how the second shot captured the *roses*, the *watch*, and the *ring*.
3.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful - a classic
36.gif
Wear it in good health
35.gif

Your grandmother''s roses are beauties too.

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
That watch is beautiful! I love the watch AND I love your ring. They look perfect together.
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks great on you!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone. I really do love it. It's perfect for my needs, and for getting me used to wearing a watch ( I was fussing with it all day yesterday, still not sure if I need another link out).

Wolftress, thank you for the birthday wishes! I had a great time and the food was fabulous!

Thing2of2-- I can't WAIT to see your earrings. I love the band too. It's very feminine. I hope you had a great birthday too!

MsS-- THANK YOU!

DS-- it's funny you should ask that. Yesterday my mother had her plain longines, and a cousin had on her plain Baume Mercier. The style you like, not the Hampton. I thought my watch really held it's own against theirs. The Baume Mercier is more substantial-- it's a larger watch and mine looked more delicate next to it, but by no means did it (IMO) look like an inexpensive knock off-- the Baume had a MoP face, which was nice-- but it didn't make my silver face look cheap at all. The longines is more delicate, and my mother put them both on her wrist and well... I thought mine held it's own pretty well! I like the face of mine better because of it's a silver face, hers is a white face. Generally, for a budget watch, I thought it looked very nice in the company of the more expensive ones last night.

Rising Sun-- This one has a two tone option as well... and I tried it on with my e-ring, and just did not love it. This one goes best with my white metal jewelry and I like that about it. Funny thing is when we were in Macy's I had on a couple of SS watches, and this one's stainless steel was much BRIGHTER and Whiter than either seiko's or citizen's stainlesss watches and was on par with the Baumes and Longines in stainless color. That was a large deciding factor for me.

Sundail and Catmom- THANK YOU!

DeeJay... I'm glad you liked that shot. That shot is the reason I didn't send my ring to Neil/Wink/Ocean last week. I wanted to have it for my birthday so that when I took and pics my ring finger wasn't bare! lol.

Isaku- My grandma has lovely roses, I love her yard in the spring and summer. Thank you for the well wishes and the compliments!

BettyMac and Tacori-- THANK YOU!

9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a great looking watch Gypsy and looks perfect on your wrist!! Hope your bday was fabulous!!! Enjoy your new watch!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 1:54:10 PM
Author: Kaleigh
That''s a great looking watch Gypsy and looks perfect on your wrist!! Hope your bday was fabulous!!! Enjoy your new watch!!

Thank you Kaleigh, I had a great birthday (highly recommend Whole Foods/Fresh Fields Strawberry Chiffon Cake), and love my watch.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
happy birthday!!! i LOVELOVELOVE your new watch!!!! i am such a watch fiend... and VERY picky about the details...... and that watch is to DIE FOR!!!! enjoy!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, LOVE your watch. Perfect choice, it looks beautiful on your wrist !!!!!

Linda

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rainydaze... that''s a high compliment from a picky watch person. I''m glad you like it!!! THANK YOU for the enthusiasm AND the birthday wishes!

Linda- Yeah, I''m glad this is the one I went with. It''s lovely and very understated. THANK YOU!

FG-- I''m glad you think it looks right. I was agonizing for the choice for a while in the store... but I really do agree that I made the right choice. Thank you, honey.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Very nice watch, its looks very practical for everyday.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Very nice, very classic; I''m in love with it!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful watch, Gypsy! Very nice birthday present.
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the comparison, Gypsy! Honestly, I don''t think I''d want one any bigger than yours. Do you have any idea what the mm in width is? This is why it is almost impossible to buy watches without trying them on! It is so hard to have a perception of the size!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thank you Very Much poshpepper, Holly and Fly Girl!!!

DS... my watch is still more delicate than my mother''s longines, but only by a bit. The longines is definitely more delicate than the BM... especially the one you like. The BM Hampton Collection watches aren''t as wide.

Here''s the information for the Coach watch. I would order it from Macy''s (or buy it there) and see if you like it, if you don''t, you can always return it as long it''s not sized and the sticker is attached. : )

The Coach Watches are made by Movado.

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=7173&category_id=48

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOH, baby BABY! I LOVE it, Gypsy! It''s absolutely PERFECT!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks for sharing!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
THANK YOU LYNN!!! You are too sweet!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results