shape
carat
color
clarity

My new bling

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hot dang, these are some gorgeous earrings! I don''t think that they are too long, are you comfortable with the length? I think that they look beautiful on you!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I don''t think they look too long. Who set the stones for you? Lovely work.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
yea, i think they are too long... but they would be the perfect length for ME! just pass em this way
30.gif

im just kidding, i think they are perfect on you, and stunning, you have very good taste.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
They''re gorgeous!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Those are TDF and not too long at all! They look great on you!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Mrs Mitchell, Skippy, Joflier, Canuk-gal, Linda, DS, Diamond Dana, Cinnamon, Isis Goddess, Pixley, Rock Candy and everyone else, for your kind words.

I do really love them, esp, considering how inexpensive they are, he he. I've even gotten used to the length. I no longer think they're too long. YaY.
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look wonderful on your ears.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
They look amazing!!

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Wow gorgeous
30.gif
And they look fabulous on!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OH MY I think they are beautiful not to long at all very very elegant :)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Incredible earrings, I just love them!!!! What does the back look like? I''d love to see a picture.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they look perfect on your ears...I''m about three shades of green with jealousy right now, in fact!!!!! Stunning earrings, and they look just fabulous on you. You lucky, lucky gal!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results