shape
carat
color
clarity

My new BGD 1.54 ctw studs!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
After seeing DS's new studs I started looking at BGD's inventory to potentially upgrade. I didn't expect to find something so soon though...you all know how that goes! So then the black Friday sale was announced so I snatched these stones up!
http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/d...ls/0.775-h-si1-round-diamond-ags-104062031024
http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/d...ls/0.772-h-si1-round-diamond-ags-104062031028

I decided on martini's again because I like how they stay close to the ear. When I opened the box, I couldn't believe how much larger they looked compared to the old ~1.2ctw pair! It was my first time working with Denise and she is superb! Quick email response, attention to detail, and very personable on phone and via email! I was worried about the upgrade process but she made it super easy!

I have some pics but plan on taking more when we get some sun here in MA. Lots of rain today!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Oh and Ms. Skippy, if you see this, can you let me know more about your jackets that you bought this year. I saw it in the best purchases thread and I know you have the same sized studs as me. Pics welcomed too! :naughty:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
motownmama|1356102559|3337267 said:
They look huge - enjoy!

Thanks so much! They felt huge at first, but I am already used to the size!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Can I also say how terrible earshots are! So dang unforgiving...it looks like I have a mustache in one pic and it shows every stinking mole on my face in the other! I promise I'm really not that beastly! haha!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Just thought that I would also mention that my DH got me my first pair of studs as a push present for this little man that arrived in July this year. The upgrade was just a bonus!

_2533.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
They're perfection - and so is that precious babe!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
They're awesome Lizzy!!! That's the size I have, and I think they are just perfect for everyday wear. I get SO MANY compliments on them. Congratulations again on your little man, he's precious, and enjoy your FAB new bling!!!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
They're gorgeous!!!! I think that's the perfect size for studs! Your little guy is so adorable!!! Congrats on the many blessings this year! :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
The earrings are stunning! But that cute little baby stole the show! Congrats!!!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful studs!!!! :love:

Congratulations on your little man - he's adorable. :))

Enjoy your new earrings!

Cachette :))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful studs and baby boy!! that's such a precious picture of him... oh, how I miss those days!! Don't let him grow up!! (the studs, however, could always get bigger... LATER on :naughty: :Up_to_something: :naughty: Just throwin' that out there!!)

But they look AWESOME in your ears - perfect!! Congratulations!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results