shape
carat
color
clarity

My new BGD 1.235 cttw studs!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi all! I had a poll going awhile back on ideas for a push present and I decided on getting the studs. Thank you all for your feedback! With diamond prices potentially on the rise again I felt studs made the most sense as they have been on my wish list for awhile. The martini settings are just lovely and the jumbo friction backs make them feel VERY sturdy which I like. My DH let me try them on but they are being put away till Baby # 2 arrives sometime at the end of July!

Here are the diamonds. Both J SI1 BGD signature stones!
http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/d...ls/0.623-j-si1-round-diamond-ags-104056309013
http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/d...ls/0.612-j-si1-round-diamond-ags-104056309019

I must not be very color sensitive because I don't notice the color at all. Sorry my own pics came out so bad, they are so sparkly and fiery, I wish I could capture it. My husband said that when we finally get a sunny day he will take some better shots for me. Now question on cleaning them...how often should I clean studs to keep them looking the best? I will not sleep or shower with them on. So I'm thinking maybe clean them once a week?

Thanks everyone!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Wow, they are amazing! Congratulations on the earrings and baby #2!!! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, they're gorgeous and are the perfect size for you!! It must have killed you a bit to have to hand these back - but now you have two wonderful things to look forward to - a new baby and new bling!

Oh, as for cleaning - I'm a little nutso about that, so maybe you can't go by me, but I clean mine every day or two - studs get dirty pretty quickly and I just really want them looking their best!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I'd be so dismayed to look at them, put them on then have to wait 2 more months! :o

Hope it passes quickly...then you meet your precious new baby AND the studs!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous. Enjoy.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My set are also 1.2 ctw - great size!!! I wear them 24/7 and put them in the ultraspnic once a week. They always seem blindingly sparkly.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you went w/ the martini's! They look perfect on your ears!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well dear, those photos are terrible so I am going to just TRUST you that they are DA BOMB! :tongue: :halo: :bigsmile:

You cannot go wrong with BGD H&As so I know they are killer. My OEC studs are the same size, and you will love wearing them so much! And personally, I think you should wear them now and enjoy them while you are carrying your baby. You are working hard now, you deserve a reward now. Never put off pleasure until tomorrow, that's what I say.

Cleaning. I admit I don't clean mine as much as I should. I wear them most days, not to sleep or shower. Give em a little scrubba once a week maybe. They always look nice when I gaze adoringly at my own reflection!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer_D|1336629093|3191878 said:
Well dear, those photos are terrible so I am going to just TRUST you that they are DA BOMB! :tongue: :halo: :bigsmile:

You cannot go wrong with BGD H&As so I know they are killer. My OEC studs are the same size, and you will love wearing them so much! And personally, I think you should wear them now and enjoy them while you are carrying your baby. You are working hard now, you deserve a reward now. Never put off pleasure until tomorrow, that's what I say.

Cleaning. I admit I don't clean mine as much as I should. I wear them most days, not to sleep or shower. Give em a little scrubba once a week maybe. They always look nice when I gaze adoringly at my own reflection!

I agree!! Wear them now! When the baby comes you might be too pre-occupied to really enjoy them... They are stunning -my dream size :love:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
beautiful and lovely size on your ears. good luck with the baby.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Perfect size and great quality! :love: :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! The perfect size on you, and congrats on bubba #2!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Armywife, thank you! I'm thinking maybe I can convince my DH to let me have them for Mother's Day!

BrightIce, thank you! They are a very noticeable size on me but just right still for everyday!

Junebug, thank you! What do you clean your studs with? BGD recommended just some dish soap and some warm water.

Enerchi, the more I think about it, the more I want them NOW! I think I am going to try to convince my DH to gift them to me on Mother's Day so I can enjoy them!

Marcy, thank you so much! I am thrilled with them!

Motownmama, thanks for the feedback. What kind of cleaning solution do you use in the ultrasonic? Is it just water?

Mom2boys, thank you! I love how the martini's show more of the outline of the diamond if that makes sense. I do wear my backs a little loose though to allow them to not nestle in too far. Thanks for all of your feedback on my previous threads.

Diamondseeker, thank you! And thanks for all of your help in weighing in with your thoughts on these studs in my previous threads.

DD, ha ha! My pics are sooo bad and I know it! There has been no sun here in MA all week and we don't expect any till tomorrow. But I am going to try to get some outside shots tomorrow so hopefully I'll get some better ones. They are so beautiful on and soo dang sparkly and fiery and WHITE! And I'm thinking that I am going to see if my DH will gift them to me for Mother's Day. I really would like to wear them now. As you know it was a long road getting pregnant and I really would like to wear these and enjoy them.

Junerose, I think you are right! I know after having my DS I didn't exactly have time for getting all fancied up for at least a month with all of the diapers, nursing, etc. So I think it would be nice to get to wear them now.

lknvrb, thank you so much!

chel180, thank you! I am glad I went with the J's. They allowed for more carat weight!

STCI, thanks! I decided to go with BGD because I have always been happy with their stones and once again, they are beautiful!

Minmin, thank you!!!

Dandiandi, thank you! I'm really happy with the size! Great value too by going with the J SI1's!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh! You are having another boy? How fun. I have two boys, it is really cute to have "two of a kind". And you really deserve to celebrate this baby NOW, so you need to convince your hubby. Or just go get the box and start wearing them! :lol:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer, ha ha...no we still don't know what we are having yet! We are staying on team green! I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow so I'm hoping we can stick to going the surprise route! I do think that it makes more sense to get to wear them now. I really don't think it will be hard to convince my DH. He likes to see me happy! :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Team Green!! lol I prefer the surprise route as well, but not everyone is content to wait!

I think receiving them for Mother's day is the PERFECT idea!!! You are a mom now - you are nurturing this little one to be the healthiest brand new baby it can be, so why not wear them now??? I'm a YES vote to that idea - just get DH on here, we'll convince him!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oops, misread in another post where you said DS and thought you meant this new baby!

We left it a surprise both times, it is a great moment at birth when you meet your kiddo and have no expectations about who they are!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
No way would I be able to keep my hands off these beauties! Congrats on both the beautiful earrings, and your growing family! :appl:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and there's no way I could wait to wear those! Congrats on the earrings and baby #2.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: Lizzyann! - did you receive these for Mother's day this past sunday? I hope so! they are too beautiful to keep tucked away until "Baby Green" arrives! ;))

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi enerchi,yes I did receive the studs for mothers day! I knew my husband would give in! I basically told him that I don't know if I will get to wear them as often as I would like in the very unglamorous weeks following birth so I would love to wear and enjoy them now. He keeps telling me how sparkly they are. I hope to have some better pictures to post soon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results