shape
carat
color
clarity

My new AGS 000!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
Here are a few pictures of my new beauty! It is a 1.41 G VS2 AGS 000, with trillion side stones 0.98 carat tw F SI2.
30.gif

DSC01193.jpg

DSC01212.jpg

(Please excuse my swollen fingers in this shot, I was hiking with my adorable husband).
DSC01205.jpg
DSC01207.jpg
DSC01184.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous!! Congrats!!! But I feel for your DH, as he is sideways.....hheheheehee

cheers--Sharon

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s sooo pretty!! I love the bezel too!!
30.gif
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Georgous ring--what a cool setting! Did you design it yourself?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love those AGS 000''s..gorgeous stone in a very unique setting. it looks great on you.

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the compliments! I really am enjoying catching sneak peaks at it (and more blatant ones too!).

I tired to fix the picture of my husband, but no luck. He said it was probably just as well, but I will give it one more try.
DSC01207-1.jpg

The setting is not what I would have choosen for myself, but it has really grown on me. I work for a diamond and jewelry wholesale company. We purchased this ring pre-owned from a client, and I fell in love with the center stone. I bought the stone and wore the ring around while I was deciding how to set it. Over a week or so I realized that I really loved the whole ring. My husband said I should go for it and buy the whole ring! The wedding band is brand new. I think the two rings coordinate well together, and really make the set "mine."

DSC01291.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! I really enjoy gazing at everyone''s beautiful jewelry!

- Alistra

cocoboots

Rough_Rock
that center stone is GORGEOUS! i''m jealous.

I like the setting and band a lot, too. they look great on your hand.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Alistra ~
emrose.gif

Thank you so much for sharing your rings with us! I love the last
emphoto.gif
!

I have never seen a setting like that before, you definately have a very unique ring ... and some blingage going on ... enjoy!
face23.gif

Have a great 4th of July!
35.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are amazing, thanks for sharing! I really LOVE that semi-bezel setting, so pretty and unusual!!!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! I especially love the first shot that has the sunlight glinting off a facet. Yum!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Alistra- Your rings are just amazing...I have never seen a setting like that before and it just works perfect!!!! THEY LOOK HUGE!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Ooohhh, what I like about your ring is the serious amount of finger coverage! MAjor bling!
And you are right it looks great with the weding band.

Lucky girl!
You work for a company half of us would want to work for (or more!)
Great Ring!
and
CUte Hubby!!!!

enjoy!

(And I love his attitude, just get what you want, dear!!)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! It''s a very sleek and unique setting, and looks great with the band. Very nice!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful set !!!
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results