shape
carat
color
clarity

My New 7.8 ctw Whiteflash Diamond Bracelet!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone! :wavey:

I'd like to introduce my latest acquisition to my jewelry collection...a new 7.8 ctw Whiteflash 3 prong diamond bracelet in platinum! :bigsmile:

As some of you may already know, I've been contemplating purchasing a diamond bracelet for quite some time now. I have always gravitated towards classic styles--this WF bracelet fits the bill perfectly!

Taking inspiration from donnabrsd's and sarahb's 3 prong WF bracelets, I originally ordered the 6 ctw stock version in white gold. DSS set in rather quickly and I ultimately decided to upgrade to the semi-custom, 20 pt version in platinum instead! :Up_to_something:

So glad that I made this decision because I have no regrets whatsoever! This bracelet is a keeper!

There are a total of 39 x 20 pt ACA's. It sparkles from every angle on my wrist! :sun:

Oh, and I can't tell you enough how I love the platinum version better, too!

I'd like to send many thanks (again!) to those at WF who so patiently helped me in this endeavor (Debi, Vera)! :clap: I highly recommend Whiteflash to anyone looking for a similar bracelet in the future!

Now onto pics! First off, the WF glamour shot:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's been a bit cloudy here, but here goes!

In the WF box:

img_7636.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is just breathtaking!!! :love: And it looks so perfect with your gorgeous ring. What a nice addition to your jewelry collection. (oops, sorry I posted before you finished adding pics)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it is an absolutely stunning piece that looks fabulous on your wrist m-2-b!! :love: :love: :love: You have an amazing collection!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a comparison pic of the 20 pts in the bracelet vs 15 pts in the huggies for size reference:

img_7649.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll have to take some fire shots another day (when the sun comes out) but for now, that's all folks! :wavey:

I hope my detailed pics will help others interested in a blingy diamond bracelet!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is just incredible!!! :love: :love: :love: I love the size of the stones for you, and of course, I just love that you made it in platinum! You have an outstanding collection of diamond jewelry!!! :appl:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I can see why you liked the larger total carat weight bracelet, it is spectacular when paired with your ring. Gorgeous combo!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too think the size of the bracelet looks nice when paired with your engagement ring. A smaller bracelet just wouldn't look as nice with such a large solitaire.

Congrats on another beautiful piece to add to your collection - it looks fabulous!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This was my 'one more thread' before I head off to bed (am pooped) & your bracelet m-2-b is simply stunning! :love: :love:

Wow indeed, & as MGR said, it most definitely looks perfect with your ering. :love:

You are such a diligent photographer, thank you for sharing especially the size difference between the 15 & 20 pointers, really informative to those in the decision making process. I also love the WF ACA line, you are very fortunate to own some gorgeous pieces!! Wear it in health & happiness!! :appl: :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and luxurious bracelet! I love the oomph of this larger size. Great choice :appl:
I love how the pieces within your collection go together.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness!! It's amazng!! You have such a beautiful collection!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks great on you :appl: The rest of your collection is lovely too!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love: And it looks fantastic on your wrist! Love all your bling m2b. :appl:

Please post lots more pics. You take amazing photos and you know we PSers enjoy seeing them. :halo:

Enjoy your gorgeous new bling. :appl:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Love your new bracelet! It looks great on you. I can't stop staring at the picture of it with your ER. That is one amazing ring too! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful addition to your stunning collection!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and looks fabulous with your Ballon Blue and ER!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results