shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My New 7.8 ctw Whiteflash Diamond Bracelet!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GAH! So much fabulous blingtasticness!!!!! Love the pics and just DROOLING!!!

Enjoy!!

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
:love: your classic collection with beautiful size stones and platinum. just perfect!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the bling :sun: stunning bracelet congrats!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet!! :love: :love: :love:

My bracelet twin, except mine is from IDJ.

Btw, m-2-b, my watch is heavily scratched from wearing my bracelet on the same wrist...so now it's on my other wrist...just thought I'd tell ya.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
motownmama|1429311781|3863794 said:
GORGEOUS!
Thank you!

Sundial said:
Wow that is just breathtaking!!! :love: And it looks so perfect with your gorgeous ring. What a nice addition to your jewelry collection. (oops, sorry I posted before you finished adding pics)
Thanks--I'm quite in awe of your stunning new solitaire ring!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1429313644|3863818 said:
Oh it is an absolutely stunning piece that looks fabulous on your wrist m-2-b!! :love: :love: :love: You have an amazing collection!
Thank you--what new piece do you have up your sleeve next?!

Lovinggems said:
I can see why you liked the larger total carat weight bracelet, it is spectacular when paired with your ring. Gorgeous combo!
Thanks! The 20 pters really look complimentary to my solitaire!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1429315134|3863830 said:
Wow, that is just incredible!!! :love: :love: :love: I love the size of the stones for you, and of course, I just love that you made it in platinum! You have an outstanding collection of diamond jewelry!!! :appl:
Always appreciate your input, DS! You've grown your jewelry collection as well recently! :naughty: I will have to let you know if I decide to sell my WF bangle in the near future now that I have this one in addition to my Cartier Love cuff, lol!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1429320516|3863890 said:
I too think the size of the bracelet looks nice when paired with your engagement ring. A smaller bracelet just wouldn't look as nice with such a large solitaire.

Congrats on another beautiful piece to add to your collection - it looks fabulous!
Hi MGR! I'm glad you approve of the size! You've got great taste yourself!

sarahb said:
This was my 'one more thread' before I head off to bed (am pooped) & your bracelet m-2-b is simply stunning! :love: :love:

Wow indeed, & as MGR said, it most definitely looks perfect with your ering. :love:

You are such a diligent photographer, thank you for sharing especially the size difference between the 15 & 20 pointers, really informative to those in the decision making process. I also love the WF ACA line, you are very fortunate to own some gorgeous pieces!! Wear it in health & happiness!! :appl: :wavey:
Hi sarah! I'm glad you stopped by to take a peek! Not sure if you remember, but you were very helpful to me when I was trying to decide upon pt size for my bracelet. I appreciate the pics you took for me of your gorgeous WF bracelet then! We are both addicted to those little ACA's!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1429339538|3863966 said:
What a beautiful and luxurious bracelet! I love the oomph of this larger size. Great choice :appl:
I love how the pieces within your collection go together.
Thank you, Acinom! If I could only keep up with you on all of your lovely new colored stone pieces! :love:

pregcurious said:
That is a lot of bling!
Thanks! :wavey:

ricezo said:
Oh my goodness!! It's amazng!! You have such a beautiful collection!
thecat said:
It looks great on you :appl: The rest of your collection is lovely too!
Thank you both, also!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1429350507|3863993 said:
Beautiful! :love: And it looks fantastic on your wrist! Love all your bling m2b. :appl:

Please post lots more pics. You take amazing photos and you know we PSers enjoy seeing them. :halo:

Enjoy your gorgeous new bling. :appl:
Hi Missy! I hope you are doing well these days! Thanks for the compliment on my new piece! I can't seem to keep up with your growing NIRDI thread, but I saw briefly that you purchased those lovely JBG dangle earrings! :love: Please post pics of it soon! And I hope to eventually come for a visit to NY once the kids are grown!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1429452582|3864428 said:
MissGotRocks|1429320516|3863890 said:
I too think the size of the bracelet looks nice when paired with your engagement ring. A smaller bracelet just wouldn't look as nice with such a large solitaire.

Congrats on another beautiful piece to add to your collection - it looks fabulous!
Hi MGR! I'm glad you approve of the size! You've got great taste yourself!

sarahb said:
This was my 'one more thread' before I head off to bed (am pooped) & your bracelet m-2-b is simply stunning! :love: :love:

Wow indeed, & as MGR said, it most definitely looks perfect with your ering. :love:

You are such a diligent photographer, thank you for sharing especially the size difference between the 15 & 20 pointers, really informative to those in the decision making process. I also love the WF ACA line, you are very fortunate to own some gorgeous pieces!! Wear it in health & happiness!! :appl: :wavey:
Hi sarah! I'm glad you stopped by to take a peek! Not sure if you remember, but you were very helpful to me when I was trying to decide upon pt size for my bracelet. I appreciate the pics you took for me of your gorgeous WF bracelet then! We are both addicted to those little ACA's!

I do remember!! Glad to have been some help along your journey :) you are so welcome!! :wavey:

We were out last night for dinner with friends, & I wore my bracelet, the lighting in the restaurant was awesome, that bracelet was on fire!! :love: :love: Enjoy your new goodies!! :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Still waiting for a sunny day, but I have a few more pics to share:

img_9118.jpg

img_7662.jpg

img_9121.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I rotated this pic to get a different perspective:

img_7663.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1429455343|3864439 said:
I do remember!! Glad to have been some help along your journey :) you are so welcome!! :wavey:

We were out last night for dinner with friends, & I wore my bracelet, the lighting in the restaurant was awesome, that bracelet was on fire!! :love: :love: Enjoy your new goodies!! :appl:
I bet it was on fire! Can't wait to see your new reset studs in the SP settings, too!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1429422453|3864346 said:
Beautiful bracelet!! :love: :love: :love:

My bracelet twin, except mine is from IDJ.

Btw, m-2-b, my watch is heavily scratched from wearing my bracelet on the same wrist...so now it's on my other wrist...just thought I'd tell ya.
Hi Phoenix! I'm so honored to be your bracelet twinsie! :)) I usually do wear my Cartier watch on my right wrist by itself to keep it pristine! Thus I'm going to keep this bracelet solo on my left wrist so I can admire it w/ my solitaire!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I came back to drool a little more over your new bracelet & noticed my comments from the other night are missing. Hmmmn, I must have not submitted correctly but just wanted to say that your new bracelet is spectacular! :love: It perfectly compliments your ring! :clap: The bracelet is super sparkly and only adds to your other pieces. Just perfect on you! Plus your photos are amazing! In particular I appreciate the variety of photos showing the profile, clasp, comparisons & more! I love the photo of your ering on the purple jewelry box with the bracelet draped over!!! :appl: Just divine!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I love love love your bracelet!! It looks so absolutely perfect on you and so versatile....adore it with your Cartier! :love:

Zizzy

Shiny_Rock
These photos took my breath away! A beautiful addition to a stunning collection. I wish I could see them in real life but even in 2D they brighten my day.
Congratulations! :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a fabulous addition to your collection! It looks absolutely gorgeous on you! Congratulations! Enjoy!
:love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71|1429360856|3864039 said:
what A beaut!
Thanks! Can you tell us more about the velvet box in your avatar? It looks lovely and vintage!

bbziggy said:
Love your new bracelet! It looks great on you. I can't stop staring at the picture of it with your ER. That is one amazing ring too! :love: :love: :love: :love:
Thank you! I can't wait to see your LM 3 stone! I am very tempted by that style!

Mayk said:
A beautiful addition to your stunning collection!
Thanks, Mayk! I love your new collection of stackers! :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom|1429387693|3864187 said:
It's gorgeous and looks fabulous with your Ballon Blue and ER!
Thank you, especially since we are BB sisters!

azstonie said:
GAH! So much fabulous blingtasticness!!!!! Love the pics and just DROOLING!!!

Enjoy!!
Enjoying it as we speak! Thanks again!

Victoria10 said:
:love: your classic collection with beautiful size stones and platinum. just perfect!
Thanks! The heft of the platinum is really nice!

arkieb1 said:
Love the bling :sun: stunning bracelet congrats!!!
Thanks, arkie, especially since I know you are an old cut fan!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous and it looks perfect on you:)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockinruby|1429468782|3864515 said:
I came back to drool a little more over your new bracelet & noticed my comments from the other night are missing. Hmmmn, I must have not submitted correctly but just wanted to say that your new bracelet is spectacular! :love: It perfectly compliments your ring! :clap: The bracelet is super sparkly and only adds to your other pieces. Just perfect on you! Plus your photos are amazing! In particular I appreciate the variety of photos showing the profile, clasp, comparisons & more! I love the photo of your ering on the purple jewelry box with the bracelet draped over!!! :appl: Just divine!!!! :love: :love: :love:
Thank you, Rockinruby! I'm glad that I can be of some help to you! I hope you will get your DBTY bracelet soon! Here's another Mrs. Box shot:

img_7675.jpg

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! What color are the stones? maybe I missed that.

Can you speak to the difference you notice between the white gold and platinum setting? Is it just that it feels heavier? or anything else? I have always debated between the two for a tennis bracelet and it seems most of the jewelers say they look the same... just platinum more expensive. But we all know there are difference in care with the two metals.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally caught a glimpse of the sun! The stones are reflecting a bit of the green grass background for reference.

img_9148.jpg

img_7676.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
White fire!

img_7678.jpg

img_7679.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Close ups in sunlight:

img_9178.jpg

img_7680.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More fire: :sun:

img_9188.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Christina...|1429469794|3864523 said:
I love love love your bracelet!! It looks so absolutely perfect on you and so versatile....adore it with your Cartier! :love:
Glad to see you again, Christina! Thanks so much! :wavey:

Zizzy said:
These photos took my breath away! A beautiful addition to a stunning collection. I wish I could see them in real life but even in 2D they brighten my day.
Congratulations! :appl:
They really do sparkle so much more in real life! It's so hard to capture their beauty in static pictures! Thank you again!

CRYSTAL24K said:
What a fabulous addition to your collection! It looks absolutely gorgeous on you! Congratulations! Enjoy!
:love:
Thanks, Crystal! Love your set also!

momhappy said:
Gorgeous and it looks perfect on you:)
You've got such exquisite taste! Thanks again!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Green with Envy|1429485137|3864628 said:
Very nice! What color are the stones? maybe I missed that.

Can you speak to the difference you notice between the white gold and platinum setting? Is it just that it feels heavier? or anything else? I have always debated between the two for a tennis bracelet and it seems most of the jewelers say they look the same... just platinum more expensive. But we all know there are difference in care with the two metals.
Hi GWE! The quality of their ACA melee are F/G color, VS clarity, non-fluorescent stones. I got this info regarding platinum vs WG from their website: :read:
"Both precious metals are popular for fine jewelry. Both look very similar. There are important differences to consider in making your choice. White gold is a mixture of pure yellow gold with other metals such as nickel that give it hardness and a whitish color. It must then be plated with rhodium to give it a bright white luster, and may eventually need re-plating. Platinum is used in almost pure form, is very dense and a bit softer than gold alloys so it scratches a bit more easily but can always be repolished. Platinum is intrinsically white and does not require plating. For engagement rings many people prefer platinum for its purity and durability despite the fact that it is more expensive than white gold. For fashion jewelry that gets more occasional wear, most prefer white gold, especially in earrings and larger pieces that will become very heavy and expensive in platinum."

If I can afford it, I personally try to obtain pieces in platinum with the exception of non-stud earrings. I like the intrinsic white coloration of platinum and it's durability over time, especially since it will be worn on the wrist next to my ER (which is also in platinum). Hope this helps! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results