shape
carat
color
clarity

My New 3 Stone Trellis - pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chelsea3

Rough_Rock
Greetings fellow PS''ers! I have become addicted to PS, mostly a lurker, but I feel like I have gotten to know many of you by reading all of your very kind, caring and thoughtful messages to others. I came out of lurkdome a few months ago to ask a few questions about three stone trelllis rings and the size of side diamonds. Many of you were so kind to respond and offer your suggestions. My ring is finally done and I wanted to post a few pictures and thank all of you for helping to create my beautiful ring. I am not much of a picture taker, but I asked my Godson to take a few quick pics today. Here are the specs. Center is a 2.94 RB, G color, SI, totally eye clean and sparkly and sides are .70 HOF each side, trellis setting custom made by a local jeweler. Thanks again to all of you! This forum is amazing
36.gif

picaris1.JPG

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
THUNK!!!

You post a pic like that and all we get is ONE PHOTO???

Wowza that is stunning. More pics please..handshots too!

LS

chelsea3

Rough_Rock
I''m new at this so it might take a few moments for me to get all my pics on . . .

picaris2.JPG

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
WOW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That is one GORGEOUS ring! definitely more pictures please!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful; can''t wait for hand shots!!!

emilye900

Rough_Rock
Holy cow! All I can think is sparkle, sparkle, and MORE sparkle! What a timeless & jawdropping 3 stone!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh man! Now that is what I call finger coverage! What a beauty!!!!!!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
It looks stunning on your hand (though I may be a bit biased, being a *three stone ring girl* myself)!
2.gif

You must be thrilled with it.

LS

chelsea3

Rough_Rock
Thank you Emily, Skippy and Puffy! I feel really lucky to own such a beautiful ring and I don''t believe that the pics do the diamonds justice. I never really understood what a project creating a ring would be until I did this. I really do attribute my fellow PS''ers with the outcome. I spent hours reading old posts and learning from all of you!
21.gif

chelsea3

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your comments Lauren and Lost Sapphire. I have admired all of your rings as well and I have spent hours drooling on line. Yup, there is plenty of finger coverage but you can see from my handshots (my skin is peeling) that I have a hard time getting the ring over my huge knuckles, even with the sizing balls! Perfecting the size will be my next project!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!!! And HUGE!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chelsea,
Glad you came out of lurkerdom and decided to share this beauty with us. It''s stunning. I love trellis settings, your''s is magnificent!!! Welcome to PS!!!
35.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is fabulous - the side view is really gorgeous!

Congrats on being such a good student here at PS - you''ve truly outdone yourself!

We, of course, would love more pictures. What type of band will you wear with it?

chelsea3

Rough_Rock
Thanks Diamond Dana and Kaleigh: I have adored both of your three stone rings over the last several months! I love Dana''s rounds and I also love Kaleigh''s pears. In fact while mine was being custom made, I went in circles fretting that maybe I should have gotten pear sides because I really adore rounds with pears and Kaleigh, yours is fantastic. I like the light that the rounds emit so I decided on round sides but I know that there is a pear in my future, either as the center stone or as sides someday, perhaps with a colored stone center. The problem with PS for me is that seeing all of the beauty makes me want for more. But, for now I am content . . . at least content enough to plot out what I want next and be patient about the timing of making it a reality!

chelsea3

Rough_Rock
Thanks Miss Got Rocks. Believe me, your ring was instrumental in creating mine. I LOVE how your sides offset your center (and make it look enormous!) and YOUR RING was part of my confusion in not being able to decide on the size of my sidestones. I finally gave into my jeweler who kept urging the .7 sides. Right now I am not going to wear a band. I''m still getting used to the size and weight of it without one. Eventually I will start trying on different bands to see what fits. My current band is wide and does not fit next to it. But, I can wear the band alone when I am gardening, etc.
26.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Chelsea! I think you''ve created very nice proportions with your stones. I''ll be interested to see what, if any, type of band you choose.

Enjoy your beautiful creation!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my GOSH, that is AMAZING!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Now THAT''S finger coverage!!! I LOVE IT and I''m also a weeeee bit jealous!
27.gif

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring has such a beautiful profile! And my gosh was coverage that baby give your finger! Congrats!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic ring! The stones are so big and pretty, and the setting you chose shows them off wonderfully.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I would have never thought of adding side stone to such a large center diamond..WOW..that does cover your entire finger. You don''t need a band with that one. Pretty..enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results