shape
carat
color
clarity

My New 3-stone James Allen/Local E-Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stoberto

Rough_Rock
Hey, my ring is done after many months of research. If you would like a refresher of diamond specifics my other posts are here

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-made-a-purchase-from-james-allen.46039/

and here

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-diamonds-have-arrived-james-allen.46161/

For a quick refresher, 2 stones of from James Allen, 1 is my grandfather''s. The setting was done locally for money''s sake. 0.60 in the center 0.42''s on the sides. I am very happy with it, thanks for your help!

Andrew

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that turned out GREAT! I love the large amount of wall-to-wall sparklage you produced with your choice of stones & setting.

VERY WELL DONE!!!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
wow....that setting really does showcase the diamonds.

Blod
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
lovely ring

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very pretty! Congratulations!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stoberto -- that''s a very striking and stunning ring! You don''t often see settings like that around here. The prongs are crown-like and really showcase the stones well. Nice job!

stoberto

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the compliments. I was actually going to get her a lattice setting, but I took her along to look at them she didn''t like it. A lady that works with my jeweler had this style of just prongs set high, and my girlfriend thought it was very pretty so that''s what I went with. I was glad I took her along first or I would have got her something she didn''t like!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results