shape
carat
color
clarity

My mini upgrade is here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It came first thing this morning!! Yey!!!

Its an .72ct ACA I VS2 from Whiteflash. As always I got excellent customer service - even though I wasn''t actually spending much more. I upgraded from .55 to .72 but I can really see the difference!! I love it!!!

It scored .6 on the HCA and a few people said it might be better to go for a diamond which scores between 1 and 2 instead to avoid head obstruction shadowing. I really worried about this as I had already ordered the diamond. I had a long chat with Brian at Whiteflash and he assured me I would love the diamond...... which I do!!! I have to admit I don''t understand the in''s and out''s of the numbers of a stone so I am happy to trust the experts! Less brain strain!

It also faces up very white.
1.gif

upshell3.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t have any real flowers so I had to use fake - sorry!

upshell4.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS - FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maiz, you must be so excited!!!!
10.gif
3.gif
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one for now - got to go to work soon! I will take more once the sun decides to come out!
1.gif

upshell9.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
YES YES YES!!!! Excited doesn''t even come near!!! Its so beautiful!!! I can really see the size difference!!!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look forward to more pics, it is exquisite! Are you wearing it to work?
11.gif

It looks much bigger than the other one!
3.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I most certainly am!! I can''t wait to show it off!!! I have decided though, that when I am at home I will take it off. I don''t want to risk banging it on anything!!
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really think it looks a lot bigger than my last one!
9.gif
I am a size 7 by the way

upshell10.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It definitely looks much bigger, ooh I need Ellen with her salts as I feel a swoon coming on.....* THUD*

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh dear! Well I don''t have any salts but I can give you the kiss of life if you like?
31.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Masie! I don''t understand all of the numbers either, but your upgrade diamond looks gorgeous and perfect on your hand
30.gif
31.gif
2.gif
!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/25/2007 7:05:30 AM
Author: Maisie
Oooh dear! Well I don''t have any salts but I can give you the kiss of life if you like?
31.gif
S'' awright - I''m up now!
9.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
That looks so much bigger. It looks great on your hands. What kind of band do you wear with it?

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I like it better than the first diamond, and that is saying a lot!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohh, it''s beeeeuuutifullll!!!!
36.gif

I''m so happy fot you Maise.
5.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie,

It''s beautiful and looks great on your hand. It does look bigger. Enjoy it.

The only thing though, when customers come into your store and see your ring, they won''t want what''s in the cases. Hope you don''t work on commission.
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous Maisie! I went back and looked at your other pics and this one does look quite a bit bigger!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it maisie, so glad you decided to go for it!!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! It certainly does face up VERY white!!!!!! I know it''s not a huge jump in carat weight, but it IS noticable! Yea!!!!!!! LOVE these gorgeous ACA stones! Simply stunning!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the upgrade, it''s gorgeous!! I really like the arrows shots. You picked a wonderful stone!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh my it looks huge! I love your photos especially the one with the figures hugging, you''re very artistic! Congratulations Maisie it just looks wonderful,

a

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love it! It''s beautiful and looks awesome on you! I have a diamond that scores a .8 HCA and at first I worried that it''s not between the 1 and 2 that most people like. But I love my diamond and I''ve gotten (in person) compliments from other PSer (IMO those are the best compliments)! Don''t let the numbers bother you. What matters is your eyes love it! Congrats! Wear that baby at work and show it off.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Maisie, it''s just gorgeous!!! Congrats girl!!!
30.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Your mini upgrade paid off BIG!!
4.gif

The diamond is scrumptious!!!
18.gif

You wear it well, it looks terrific on you!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results