shape
carat
color
clarity

My Memoire engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
I recently got engaged with this beautiful ring by Memoire. I haven't seen many of their rings on this site so hopefully this will be a good example of their work.
Unfortunately most of the stats are with my FI who lives across the country from me so I'll just post what I know so far. I'll be out visiting him in a couple of weeks and will post more info when I see the paperwork.
So here's what I do know: It's a Memoire ring from their petite prong collection and it was purchased at the Costa Mesa Bailey Banks and Biddle (FI said the SA he worked with was outstanding). The center stone is AGS 0 Ideal cut (FI chose that all on his own -- he has no idea about my Pricescope obsession!), 2.42 carats. It's an eternity band except for a sizing band that's the width of one side stone. Hmmm, what else... My ring size is 5.25 and this ring normally comes with a 6-prong head but FI had it custom made with 4 prongs.
I hope you all like it! I love it! (Insert obligatory the-pictures-don't-do-it-justice comment here.)
41.gif

Maggiesringforpricescope112.jpg

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
The stone sits up pretty high and the prong stems are wide but they seem to match the heft of the stone well.

Maggiesringforpricescope282.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
O-mi-gosh!! That is just gorgeous! So BIG! and AGS0, your FI did so well... The Memoire is a wonderful quality setting... we need more pics and more details though!

Congrats!

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t been able to get a good straight-on shot from the top yet but trust me, I''ll keep trying.
2.gif
This is a pretty angle, too, though. I also need to get out in the sunshine and see what I come up with outside.

Maggiesringforpricescope422.jpg

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
Thanks angeline! I''ll post more pics tomorrow after I format more pictures for uploading. I wish I could see more of the stats too but for now it''s nice to be naive.
12.gif
I''m afraid once I know the inclusion plot I''ll be searching for them but right now it looks like a D IF to me!
18.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Congrats on your engagement and HUGE rock
2.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2008 1:07:22 AM
Author: lovesparklies
Thanks angeline! I''ll post more pics tomorrow after I format more pictures for uploading. I wish I could see more of the stats too but for now it''s nice to be naive.
12.gif
I''m afraid once I know the inclusion plot I''ll be searching for them but right now it looks like a D IF to me!
18.gif

Ahhh so true! still it can''t be all that bad with an AGS0 stone! I think it looks beautiful
30.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty ring! You sound thrilled with it. Congratulations on your engagement!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
WOW. That is one incredible stone and I love Memoire settings! Congratulations!!

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the compliments, everyone! I would''ve been excited about a cracker jack ring if it meant I were engaged, but I''m pretty happy with this one.
28.gif
36.gif

I formatted a few more pictures to post this morning...

Maggiesringforpricescope16.jpg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful and elegant and classic!
I just love it!
Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
With my future last initial!
When I was born, my aunt monogrammed a baby pillow for me and one for my older sister. She accidentally switched our middle names, oops! I always loved the pillow though because it was all embroidered by hand. It just so happens that the incorrect monogram makes up my future married initials! I thought that was so fun. So this is my incorrect middle name, but future last name initial.

Maggiesringforpricescope24.jpg

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Good luck to you both!
I love how the settings allows the stone to be highlighted form all angles! Gorgeous!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Wow...that''s amazing. Your FI did beautifully! Congrats on your engagement and on your gorgeous ring
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous. Your FI did good.
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous!

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous ring
30.gif
Congrats on your engagement!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy gauc, girl!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
OMG! Your ring is beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, congrats!!!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a great story about the pillowcase! Congrats. It is a lovely ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results