shape
carat
color
clarity

My Man''s wedding band (with secret diamond!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock

Mia, you really have fantastic ideas.... now with the surprise little cake! do you by any chance provide services as a wedding coordinator? I need someone who can make sure I get everything my heart desires plus that little extra bit of creativity with personal touch.

your dialog with the FI was hilarious! such a typical man. "Oh I see... It's a mountain!" that is totally the type of thing my guy would look at first and say.

actually, I don't know what FI stands for. I know it refers to your fiance, but not sure what the letters stand for. what is DH? I know it's husband but don't understand the D. is there an acronym dictionary somewhere on this forum?

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
What an AWESOME band you got him!!!! I really really like it! The surprise diamond is so precious.....I wish I had thought to do that back when I got married.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/20/2008 3:40:58 PM
Author: noelwr

Mia, you really have fantastic ideas.... now with the surprise little cake! do you by any chance provide services as a wedding coordinator? I need someone who can make sure I get everything my heart desires plus that little extra bit of creativity with personal touch.

your dialog with the FI was hilarious! such a typical man. ''Oh I see... It''s a mountain!'' that is totally the type of thing my guy would look at first and say.

actually, I don''t know what FI stands for. I know it refers to your fiance, but not sure what the letters stand for. what is DH? I know it''s husband but don''t understand the D. is there an acronym dictionary somewhere on this forum?
Nope, I only WISH I was a wedding planner! I am just that woman who has been planning her wedding since she was a little girl and then grew up to realize how much weddings actually cost!
23.gif
We are eloping strictly for financial reasons so I guess I have been trying to have all the same fun that I would be having if I was having a large wedding.

Do you know my fiancee was really excited when he thought I had a picture of a mountian put in his ring? He likes mountains, but who doesn''t? Its not like ithey''re a big deal to him. Why would he think I would put a mountian in is ring? And why was he so happy about it? Weird!

I think... or at least I thought "FI" stands for Fiancee. I''m not sure why though.... I guess its just what other people do and I picked it up along the way.

"DH" does stand for Husband, its actually "Dear Husband." I think its because if we just put "H" it could be confusing because some people use jjust the first initial for someone''s name. I''m not sure though... DD is Dear Daughter, DS is Dear Son etc...

Oh I just had a thought.... Maybe DF is Dear Friend, and since that is already taken, Fiancee has to be FI?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results