shape
carat
color
clarity

My Little Palladium Knife Edge Band Has Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Love it! It does seem like it would make a very nice spacer.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks SDL! I''m loving it, simple though it is.

Date: 10/17/2008 2:33:25 PM
Author: Burk
Love it! It does seem like it would make a very nice spacer.
Doesn''t it though? That was my first thought when I saw how thin it was!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new band, and I love your Wicket ornament - my son has the same one! A girl like you gives me hope that there is someone out there for my son! He''s been a HUGE Star Wars fan since the age of four when he asked me to buy him a R2D2 figure in Target. He is 19 now and still collecting...and collecting...

He jokes with me when I tell him I''m going to get rid of some of his collection, he''ll tell me that he''ll get rid of my RING!!
31.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Great little band geckodani!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 1:30:36 PM
Author: Venice
I love your new band, and I love your Wicket ornament - my son has the same one! A girl like you gives me hope that there is someone out there for my son! He's been a HUGE Star Wars fan since the age of four when he asked me to buy him a R2D2 figure in Target. He is 19 now and still collecting...and collecting...

He jokes with me when I tell him I'm going to get rid of some of his collection, he'll tell me that he'll get rid of my RING!!
31.gif
LOL! My husband calls me a nerd's dream come true. I love all things SciFi. I read Fantasy novels. Shoot, I wrote one in High School (it was horrible, but it's the effort that counts). I have the Star Wars ornaments (obviously) including the Millenium Falcon that lights up (although these have been relegated to the tree in DH's office). I own the scripts to the original trilogy and watched all 10 Seasons of Stargate in 6 months on Netflix....
20.gif
My 16th Birthday Party was held at the theatre where we rented a theatre for a private viewing of Star Trek Insurrection. I could continue, but you get the point. I also make all of DH's characters for World of Warcraft and Warhammer. They turn out prettier when I make them.
9.gif

And I look normal to the casual observer, LOL!

So yes, there is hope for your son! LOL! Although I have thinned my collection out to a few proudly displayed items that fit on my book shelf!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 5:26:22 PM
Author: coatimundi
Great little band geckodani!!
Thanks Coati!

By the way - just so everyone knows danforthdiamond.com has a sale going right now. Of course it''s the week AFTER I got my band, but whatever. The little beauty is only $72 right now, if anyone needs a band!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
P.S. to Venice - has your son discovered www.thinkgeek.com? Great Christmas ideas there!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another one oustide with my star sapphire earrings that gives a better idea of the color. I love it!

bandoutside.jpg

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
That''s very pretty, Geckodani! And such a great bargain to boot! Is it comfortable? I''m contemplating my ering re-do and am thinking about getting one with a knife edge.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Love the nerd shot!
30.gif
Very nice band!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 7:33:05 PM
Author: panda08
That''s very pretty, Geckodani! And such a great bargain to boot! Is it comfortable? I''m contemplating my ering re-do and am thinking about getting one with a knife edge.
It is comfortable. It took a minute or two to get used to the slightly thicker profile than I am used to, but it was not big deal.
1.gif

Thanks SarahLovesJS!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks great!!!
35.gif

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 5:32:10 PM
Author: geckodani

Date: 10/18/2008 1:30:36 PM
I love your new band, and I love your Wicket ornament - my son has the same one! A girl like you gives me hope that there is someone out there for my son! He''s been a HUGE Star Wars fan since the age of four when he asked me to buy him a R2D2 figure in Target. He is 19 now and still collecting...and collecting...

He jokes with me when I tell him I''m going to get rid of some of his collection, he''ll tell me that he''ll get rid of my RING!!
31.gif
LOL! My husband calls me a nerd''s dream come true. I love all things SciFi. I read Fantasy novels. Shoot, I wrote one in High School (it was horrible, but it''s the effort that counts). I have the Star Wars ornaments (obviously) including the Millenium Falcon that lights up (although these have been relegated to the tree in DH''s office). I own the scripts to the original trilogy and watched all 10 Seasons of Stargate in 6 months on Netflix....
20.gif
My 16th Birthday Party was held at the theatre where we rented a theatre for a private viewing of Star Trek Insurrection. I could continue, but you get the point. I also make all of DH''s characters for World of Warcraft and Warhammer. They turn out prettier when I make them.
9.gif

And I look normal to the casual observer, LOL!

So yes, there is hope for your son! LOL! Although I have thinned my collection out to a few proudly displayed items that fit on my book shelf!
Oh my gosh!!! Warhammer??? He''s into everything Warhammer!! And he''s been to the thinkgeek website. I just asked him (he''s sitting behind me, home from college for the weekend, doing his homework). He also likes LOTR and Magic: The Gathering.

Back to your ring - I think it is beautiful and it will go with just about anything you choose to put with it. I think it is so sweet that you and your husband have so much in common.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2008 1:45:23 AM
Oh my gosh!!! Warhammer??? He''s into everything Warhammer!! And he''s been to the thinkgeek website. I just asked him (he''s sitting behind me, home from college for the weekend, doing his homework). He also likes LOTR and Magic: The Gathering.

Back to your ring - I think it is beautiful and it will go with just about anything you choose to put with it. I think it is so sweet that you and your husband have so much in common.
Thanks Venice. It''s nice to be married to someon that understands your insanity, LOL!

Hi Skippy!
35.gif
Thanks! I can''t wait to post pics of it with my ering!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results