shape
carat
color
clarity

My Leon Mege ring is Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone,
Well, I picked up the ring today. I love it!!!
As you know, I didn''t know what I wanted, but I knew that I loved the claw prongs, I love the cathedral shank of the Royal Crown and I loved the original Cartier solitaire ring. And I wanted everything to look very delicate and dainty.
So, with these things in mind, I went to Leon''s office and he basically drew a picture of what I wanted.
The ring came out thinner than what I originally planned, but I think it looks better that way.

113_1317 (2).JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a side profile.

113_1312 (2).JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a closeup of the diamond.
It is an A Cut Above Classic Line form Whiteflash.
Specs are: 2.03 G VS1, HCA score was 1.0, No flourescence.

113_1314 (2).JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks bht,
The whole process took about 5 weeks. I dropped the diamond off on October 22nd, and picked it up today, November 26th. He was actually done on Monday, but I had to work, so I picked it up today.
I wish he had taken some pictures for me. Mine are not that great and don't show how nice it really is.
Since I am undecided on pave, he said I could always set diamonds in the shank and bezel later on. He did say that with my anniversary band he thought I should keep it plain.

hawaii_justine

Rough_Rock
Your ring is so incredible. I am so excited for you. I love his designs they are very dianty and timeless. It looks so beautiful especially the side views. I think it is also just perfect with your ann. ring. Congratulations!!!! Justine

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is another side profile on the hand

113_1329 (2).JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Justine.
I have officially become upload crazed!!! Here's another side profile

113_1321 (2).JPG

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Wow- beautiful ring. What great lines. It looks perfect with your wedding band. I wouldn't add a thing.

Enjoy it !
10.gif

bling

Shiny_Rock
wow! what a gorgeous ring..the combo is fantastic! Great job..
10.gif

i like the wedding band as well..it seems to fit very nicely with the ering...may i ask where you got it? and how large the stones are? I am looking for an wedding band to fit nicely with the RC setting..am thinking of having it made. yours seems to sit so well with the ering..and low so as not to hit the prongs of the center stone..thanks!!!
wavey.gif
appl.gif
9.gif

bling

Shiny_Rock
okay..im thinking that my brain is already on vacation...i just looked and saw it was you kayla who posted the pics..so that answers my question on your wedding band..hahaha..no wonder i liked it so much..the tiffany band, right..ya..i need to go home i think..hehe
loopy.gif
wink2.gif
twirl.gif
rodent.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Kayla

It's truly beautiful, wear it always in good health and love!

win

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Great pics BTW Kayla. I can never seem to the get the lighting right on my macro shots.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for the nice replies
2.gif

No one understands how I feel more than you guys, me thinks!!!
Fuffi, I actually took the pictures outside, sitting on my stairs. I was hoping to do it without any of my neighbors looking, but one of them came outside, so I made believe I was taking pictures of my stairs
2.gif
9.gif
, then my house, then the car....... You get it.
Then she finally went inside and someone else came outside, so I gave up hope and went back inside!!!
I find that I take better pics when it is really sunny and when I take the picture from afar and then just crop it. Hopefully it will be sunny again soon.
Bling, I guess you had asked me about the ring before? I can't remember.
2.gif
By the way, I saw your profile in the Who's who, you are very pretty!!!
2.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Kayla,

Very Nice ring..I am glad you are happy..Really nice shots....

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
What a knockout set! Really nice prongs, too.
10.gif

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous! that looks like the setting i like from whiteflash cept for the 8 prongs! *yum yum*

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh Kayla I adore those little claw prongs!! I like the clean lines of the ring. I am so happy that things worked out well with the whole process....sometimes custom can be a bit tedious. Looks great with your band too!
1.gif
Pave in the future..hmm..sounds good.
9.gif

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
Hey Kayla,

I emailed asking about your setting because I just loooove the prongs. I should have guessed it was a LM. I'm so glad to see so many views of it, and your Tiffany band is gorgeous. It's simply eye candy staring at your settings.

Hmmmmm.

NY SPARKLE

Rough_Rock
This ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Leon Mege has incredible pieces. I love the 8 prong look.
love.gif
Very classy.

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful set, Kayla. You must feel like a million dollars wearing those rings! Congratulations!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Kayla,

What a beautiful ring! I love the claw prongs and the cathedral shank. Does it spin on your finger?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI,
Thanks for all the nice replies. I went away for Thanksgiving and got back on Saturday afternoon, then I had to work Sat. and Sun. night, so I didn't get a chance to respond to all the replies.
I really love the ring and am pleased with how it came out. I will try to take more pictures when I get a chance!!
Thanks again!!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 11/30/2003 10:31:45 AM lop wrote:

Kayla,

What a beautiful ring! I love the claw prongs and the cathedral shank. Does it spin on your finger? ----------------

HI lop,
The ring doesn't spin on my finger, but I usually wear a plastice ring huggie on the bottom. I have a large knuckle, so I always have to get my rings a little bit bigger to account for the knuckle. Once it's over my knuckle, it's a little bit loose.
2.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Hi, Kayla,

Beaaaaatiful ring!!!~!!!!

Where did you get it set????

I'm getting my stone soon.... AND I LOVE YOUR SETTING!!!

cynthia

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
barbug, u can see more information on Leon Mege's settings at this site.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results