shape
carat
color
clarity

My Leon Mege cushion is finally here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous set! I love the stone and the e-ring setting and the w-band are Leon perfection!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Be still my heart!
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE that cushion and, of course, that Leon setting. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is AWSOME! Love that diamond....

And of course the Leon setting with those great prongs!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I LOVE IT!!! OF course I have the exact same setting (except with a round) so I may be biased
emwink.gif
. I''m wearing my e-ring and w-band together, despite the fact that Leon advised against it (he originally was even hesitant to make the matching w-band). are you planning to wear them both together?

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is one HUGE cushion!!!!! Love the set, absolutely gorgeous. More Leon masterpieces!! Congratulations!!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
it''s gorgeous... congrats on your upgrade... leon always delivers!
30.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
OH GOSH! OH GOSH! My heart is beating really fast.....I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR RING!

I love cushions and we all know, Leon is the best....that ring is to die for....

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Stunning!!!!!! There are soooo many diamonds all over your ring. Leon is truly the best. Enjoy your ring.

dmarielevin

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all of the really nice comments! It''s great to get a little positive reassurance on my choices of rings. As you all know it can be a somewhat stressful process in picking out something that you hope you will like for the rest of your life!!! ( although, that 3 carat cushion that was posted not too long ago looks pretty good to me :)

I am really loving my new ring although I am still getting use to it. My old ring was very modern and not as delicate, so I''m not in the habit of being careful with my hands. I also find that I''m not getting much done and I''m not really listening to people around me (poor husband) because I am constantly looking at my rings or thinking about them! I am also trying very hard not to get them dirty which is a job in itself! ( I know I will soon get over this).

Bargaincrazy- I do have sizing beads ( or shots- I think this is what Leon called them) in my engagement ring because I was between a 41/4 and 41/2. So far it has been really great. I haven''t noticed any spinning at all. I also wanted to tell you how much I love your ring. It is absolutely beautiful!

Ginger- I am SO Glad you posted! I read all about your beautiful rings before I had Leon make mine. I knew before I met with him from your post that he doesn''t recommend wearing both rings together and when I finally did meet with him he did tell me that they would crush each other and went as far as showing me rings that were destroyed because of this. (Not pretty) After this I was all set to wear them apart (which I must say really bummed me out because this is how I wore my old set and I really wanted to wear them together this time) until they got here and I tried them on. I just think (and so does my husband and my mother) that they just look so much better together than apart. I had Leon make my bands really tiny (1.8mm ) because I think that a small delicate band makes the stone pop but I will say in my case I don''t think the band looks substantial enough to be worn on their own. Together I think they are in the perfect proportion - just what I wanted- two tiny bands against one larger stone. It reminds me a little of a split shank but with the wedding band included. Anyway, my rings don''t touch one another except at the bottom of the basket so I''m hoping they will hold up ok. How are yours doing? Do you always wear them together? How long have you had them and have you noticed any wear and tear? Best of luck, Denise

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. Drop dead gorgeously stunning setting that absolutely showcases that amazing stone!! Beautiful!!!

dmarielevin

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

My rings are up on Leon''s sight under new images #790. This is a much better picture than anything I was able to take!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2006 7:30:36 AM
Author: dmarielevin
Hi all,

My rings are up on Leon''s sight under new images #790. This is a much better picture than anything I was able to take!

~~I just saw that pic...your rings are amazing!!!!
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What an amazing beauty...congrats!!!

cheers--Sharon

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, I always love a leon creation!!! His work is incredible and I love your cushion! You''ve got an amazing ring!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your rings! LOVE them!!! Leon did a great job as always!

SilverLily

Rough_Rock
What a masterpiece! Absolutely beautiful!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooooh that''s GORGEOUS! Congrats on your upgrade! It''s perfect!!!!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new cushion!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Would enjoy seeing more photos of it. I like the second to last one best. Really shows off the stone and the wband too. Also I would like more photos showing the facets. Congratulations on a great choice.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Love, love, love your rings. They are just beautiful.

shay

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding set! Congrats!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow we! That is beautiful!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
That is simply stunning.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/26/2006 9:45:00 PM
Author: dmarielevin
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all of the really nice comments! It''s great to get a little positive reassurance on my choices of rings. As you all know it can be a somewhat stressful process in picking out something that you hope you will like for the rest of your life!!! ( although, that 3 carat cushion that was posted not too long ago looks pretty good to me :)

I am really loving my new ring although I am still getting use to it. My old ring was very modern and not as delicate, so I''m not in the habit of being careful with my hands. I also find that I''m not getting much done and I''m not really listening to people around me (poor husband) because I am constantly looking at my rings or thinking about them! I am also trying very hard not to get them dirty which is a job in itself! ( I know I will soon get over this).

Bargaincrazy- I do have sizing beads ( or shots- I think this is what Leon called them) in my engagement ring because I was between a 41/4 and 41/2. So far it has been really great. I haven''t noticed any spinning at all. I also wanted to tell you how much I love your ring. It is absolutely beautiful!

Ginger- I am SO Glad you posted! I read all about your beautiful rings before I had Leon make mine. I knew before I met with him from your post that he doesn''t recommend wearing both rings together and when I finally did meet with him he did tell me that they would crush each other and went as far as showing me rings that were destroyed because of this. (Not pretty) After this I was all set to wear them apart (which I must say really bummed me out because this is how I wore my old set and I really wanted to wear them together this time) until they got here and I tried them on. I just think (and so does my husband and my mother) that they just look so much better together than apart. I had Leon make my bands really tiny (1.8mm ) because I think that a small delicate band makes the stone pop but I will say in my case I don''t think the band looks substantial enough to be worn on their own. Together I think they are in the perfect proportion - just what I wanted- two tiny bands against one larger stone. It reminds me a little of a split shank but with the wedding band included. Anyway, my rings don''t touch one another except at the bottom of the basket so I''m hoping they will hold up ok. How are yours doing? Do you always wear them together? How long have you had them and have you noticed any wear and tear? Best of luck, Denise
I always wear them together and so far so good! His teeny tiny oh so delicate milgraining is still there! I had Leon make my band 1.8 mm also (the smallest he would go for my stone) and the band just really looks too tiny when worn alone. When worn together, they are almost flush, but not quite. they sit closer tgether than your two rings do i think. Anyway, I absolutely love the way they look together. My stone is much smaller than yours (~1.4 ct round) and i love how both bands together are so tiny they don''t overwhelm my stone. Anyway, just want to tell you again how much I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
your ring.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is beautiful!

dmarielevin

Rough_Rock
Here are a couple more pics...

lm1.jpg

dmarielevin

Rough_Rock
One more. I have tons of pictures on my camera, but they just don''t seem to capture it.

lm2.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful...those pics are insane!!!
30.gif
30.gif
You are such a lucky gal!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Way late here, but your ring is beyond stunning!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

The LM mounting is perfect, of course....and that cushion is to die for!

Congratulations!
widget

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
oh my word!!!!! absolutely beautiful! i have yet to meet a leon creation i didn''t love

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results