shape
carat
color
clarity

My Leon Mege 5 stone cushion

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That's gorgeous. I'm sure we'll have some hand shots in the near future, right?? *hint hint*

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VB! I have been waiting to see your gorgeous ring!!!! Congratulations, do you love it? It is wonderful! I love it!!!

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you luv & Athena!

I'll have to try handshots when my son is around. I move the camera too much and they turn out blurry :cry:

But I doooo love my ring. :lol:

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
I can only pray that there will be more pics of this ring, and pretty please can there be some hand shots! :shock:

Dang gorgeous! =)

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks sparkle - it's a little hard to photographin the sun because the diamonds flash light all OVER the place. I'll try early morning.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Love the finger coverage you get with this ring! Would you share the specs of the diamonds with us?

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOD! :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is just AMAZING! I wished we had a drooling smiley right now cause I would be clicking that bad boy to DEATH! :tongue:

What are the specs, this is the ultimate 5 stone ring. . . :))

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
center is 3.13 H VS2, vg polish & symmetry, no fluor. GIA (appraiser felt it was right on the border of G)
2 old mine totalling 1.86 f-g si-1
2 old mine totalling .98 f-g si-1

size 6.5

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
forgot to mention, all was sourced by Perry.

I actually got to see the french cuts that were destined for Wintotty and wanted a set myself. The other larger cushions came available and Leon put 2 others on the ends and the rest is cushion-history.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That IS amazing!!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
wow, stunning :love: would love a profile pic if you have one lying around :naughty:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blackpaw said:
wow, stunning :love: would love a profile pic if you have one lying around :naughty:

I agree! Very unique too!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesssss more pictures!!!

It's a KILLER fivestone vb... I must confess, I like your sidestones even better than the french cuts!!

:love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Do you wear a band with it?

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY STARS!! I love it! It's gorgeous! More pics more pics please. :love: :love:

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! It's like diamonds as far as the eye can see!

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
thank you so much for all the compliments! no band Yssie. We all know what Leon would say to that don't we :lol:

I had a .87 pear with channel set diamonds and a channel set wedding band. Both were yellow gold and I prefer platinum or white gold now. In addition, they are about 1/2 size too small. I'll eventually reset them into something else.

Here's the best profile I could find. I promise to try again tomorrow.

5stone5at50.JPG

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My God In Cushion Heaven!!!!
Delicious!!!!
Love It!!!!
Need More Pictures!!!!
WOOOOOOOO- HOOOOOOOOOOOO :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
tomorrow, I promise, I'm going to check your comparison thread now, I hope you are writing, PLEASE! Youve got us al in suspense!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha yes, I guess we do :devil:

I can't quite make out in the profile pic, do the shoulders rise to meet the stone like a cathedral or is it just the end sidestone baskets?

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is amazing!!! One heck of an upgrade. It's an incredible heirloom piece :love: :love: :love:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
vbnet, i just have to say that your ring is JAW DROPPING-LY GORGEOUS!!!!!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results