shape
carat
color
clarity

My Leon Mege 3 Stone Has Arrived!!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Today I finally received my beautiful 3 stone from Leon. I am very very pleased with the ring. My center stone has been in a temporary solitare setting for the last 2 years. The only issue is that I had asked for sizing beads to keep my ring from spinning and they don't allow the ring to go on my finger. I have a very large knuckle. I spoke with Leon :wavey: today and he said not to worry. He will take care of it. I will send another ring of mine that fits my finger and he will make sure that it is the same size. I think I will go without the beads and hope that the ring doesn't spin. It is set very low so I think spinning may not be a big issue. Here are some photos of the ring. Finger shots will have to wait until I have the beads removed.

Stats are 3.31 center G VS2 XXX
Sides are 1.0 ctw G VS
Pinched shank
low set
Platinum
size 5
Thanks for looking :wavey:

20150520_113209_resized.jpg

20150520_111847_resized.jpg

20150520_180329_resized.jpg

20150520_112909_resized.jpg

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Here are a few more shots. They are taken with my Galaxy phone so not the greatest photos.

20150520_180055_resized.jpg

20150520_112632_resized.jpg

20150520_102142_resized.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, those lovely Leon prongs - they are without equal! (And I'm glad to see that big beautiful stone has six of them!)

Before you send it back - do you have any side shots?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG be still my heart. :love: :love: :love: Perfection.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Just wow! Would love to see hand shots! :love:

Bishbunch

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!! So elegant! Sorry you have to send it back as I am sure you are dying to wear it.

Bishbunch

Rough_Rock
One more thing - I notice that you listed "low set" under the specs. I know LM sets stones low but did you ask for it to be set even lower than his normal? I am also thinking of this setting and worry it may be set too low for me. However, I do trust his eye.

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Thank you VRBeauty, missy, MayK, MissGotRocks, Arkieb1, and Bishbunch ! I will post hand shots when I get my ring back. I guess I can shoot a picture with the ring on my pinkie or up to my knuckle :) before it goes back. Bisbunch I did not ask Leon to set it lower. I trusted his judgement on the setting.I will include a side shot.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So beautiful! Leon has such an eye for the perfect proportions! I can't wait to see the hand shots!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Luv2sparkle!
Here are a few not so great hand shots and a side view. I will probably send the ring back Tuesday since this a holiday weekend.

20150521_085433_resized.jpg

20150521_085043_resized.jpg

20150521_085126_resized.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! That stinks that it doesnt fit right now, but I'm sure Leon will get that all fixed up for you and you'll have that
beauty on your finger in no time!

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Oh WOW, that is one gorgeous ring!! Congrats and I hope you get it back soon. I hate the spinning issue so would love to hear once sized correctly if you have that problem.

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
This is one gorgeous ring! I love three-stones. And I really like how you had it designed. The center stone is still the star and the pears are like waving up to it. :wavey: I hope you get it back very soon.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - it looks great - I'm sorry that you'll have to wait a bit longer to wear it properly though.

It is beautiful and definitely provides a lot of finger coverage for you!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a classic and elegant ring!! Leon did an excellent job.
Hopefully you will have the ring back soon. It will look great on your ring finger.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! Makes me really want a three stone! Congratulations!!!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring and such a classy timeless design! Leon really does do those tiny prongs perfectly.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another masterpiece from Leon! Congratulations :appl:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD!!! :bigsmile:

Its just gorgeous. Love all your pics, BTW, great shots!

How did the ring come to you in the wrong size? I HATE :angryfire: when that happens and its happened a few times too many for my liking on my custom projects. Seems like its the first parameter when making the band...

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much everyone for your kind compliments!! The reason that it is too tight is probably mostly my fault. I was in NY when it was very cold and had not much swelling. I also asked for the sizing balls after the fact thinking that it would keep the ring from spinning. What they did was keep the ring from going on my finger. I don't have fleshy fingers and my knuckle does not have flesh to give. The balls just make the ring much smaller. :wall: I hope I can figure out my correct size. I am always up or down depending on the weather and what I eat.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! :love: Hope the ring fix is quick so you can get this beauty on your finger properly. And more pics then!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! :love: Always size when the weather is hot and the finger is largest. You just have to manage in the winter with a ring snuggie or ring noodle or something like that. However, if you are wearing a band with the ring, that should help make it more snug.

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Thank you to : Tyty333, mns12, OECtime, SparklySoprano, MissGotRocks, Acinom, LLJsmom, Sundial, Madam Bijoux, Kathley, aztonie,
crystal24k, Lovesvintage, and diamondseeker2006. I will take your advice diamondseeker2006. My finger is plenty swollen now with the hot weather in Miami now. I will send Leon a band that fits me now and use a snuggie in the cooler months if I need to.Thanks for the advice.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results