carat
color
clarity

My Leon 5 Stone E-ring

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oranges, that is GORGEOUS!!!!

I can totally understand falling for a different look than what you originally wanted - but sometimes the heart just *knows*! It really is a totally different look - the stones are subtle but the finger coverage makes it blingy all the same, and IMO it has a sort of "upscale", classic "married" feel that no halo can reproduce. The devil's in the details and my goodness, Leon paid attention to the details on that one!!

Please post tons of handshots when you get it! This is one of my favourite designs - I loved Erica's/Hot Ice's too, that one was similar.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
Wow! It is gorgeous. Very "classy" too!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I just love your story. Sometimes a ring just lets you know that it is the one.

A beautiful, classic choice that is absolutely timeless. Fabulous design and ring.

I wear an F color myself, and I have never regretted it. I look through the side of the stone, and I never see any tint. It always makes me smile a bit inside.

Hope to be seeing hand shots from you soon. More for your sake than ours, but you need to post lots and lots of photos when you can.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your story too - how romantic to find the perfect ring together - sounds like such an exciting and magical day! What a special memory to have.

Your ring is so, so gorgeous, one of the prettiest I've ever seen - timeless, elegant, classic - perfect!!! :love: I'm really happy for you - I hope you don't have to wait too long to wear it!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
I love PS-- it's the only place that I feel comfortable 'showing off' bling! So thank you all for the sweet comments. I pinky swear I'll post hand-shots when he proposes!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie|1348919830|3276391 said:
Oranges, that is GORGEOUS!!!!

I can totally understand falling for a different look than what you originally wanted - but sometimes the heart just *knows*! It really is a totally different look - the stones are subtle but the finger coverage makes it blingy all the same, and IMO it has a sort of "upscale", classic "married" feel that no halo can reproduce. The devil's in the details and my goodness, Leon paid attention to the details on that one!!

Please post tons of handshots when you get it! This is one of my favourite designs - I loved Erica's/Hot Ice's too, that one was similar.

This is exactly what sold me on the ring. You hit the nail right on the head. It was so classy and it had that "married" feel that I didn't get when I put on the haloed rings. It was indescribable. :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm in live with this ring. So classy. Can't wait for hand shots :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Putting a photo of your ring in this thread. Just because I love looking at this gorgeous ring.

oranges5stone.jpg

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl, thank you for posting the picture! :D

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came back for another lookie... I'm *really* forward to seeing this one "IRL"! There's something about this particular design that's just... hypnotic, even in pics :sun:

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi: This is going to sound funny - but that is my original center stone! I traded it in with Leon. I am soooo happy that someone has it that loves it. I was having major remorse about giving it up and we even talked about buying it back. I will let you know that there is GREAT karma with it. I have a wonderful husband, been married 21 years and 4 healthy children. All the best and I am so happy for you. xoxo

Barrett_Salzmann_Designs

Rough_Rock
Trade
Spectacular!

They make wonderful jewelry at Leon's place!

Great ring!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Emeraldcutlover|1349116671|3277502 said:
Hi: This is going to sound funny - but that is my original center stone! I traded it in with Leon. I am soooo happy that someone has it that loves it. I was having major remorse about giving it up and we even talked about buying it back. I will let you know that there is GREAT karma with it. I have a wonderful husband, been married 21 years and 4 healthy children. All the best and I am so happy for you. xoxo

That's crazy!! I love the stone it is so pretty :)

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie|1349024089|3276887 said:
Came back for another lookie... I'm *really* forward to seeing this one "IRL"! There's something about this particular design that's just... hypnotic, even in pics :sun:

It is hypnotic. I can't wait to post pics. I think that he will be popping the question sooner than later... he seems really excited about it :naughty: ... he should be getting the ring this week from Leon!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
its beautiful!!! Congrats!!!

PerRana

Rough_Rock
Trade
LOVE . . . LOVE . . . LOVE! Wear it in good health.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
It is crazy! What are the odds that I would know that it has found a happy home. Lots of love and happiness coming your way. :love:

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. That's incredibly beautiful :-o I'm stumped for words. That is the definition of "classic."

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Oranges!!!That is my dream ring, gorgeous and classic! Step cuts just pull me in. Please post lots of hand shots when you receive it :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results