shape
carat
color
clarity

My LAD AVC!

Gem_rocks

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

I haven't posted much on here, but I thought I'd show you my beautiful new ring! This bought by me for me as a R hand ring to celebrate a special personal achievement. I'm a big lover of light performance and until I found pricescope I was focussed on triple excellent GIA MRBs but I've always loved antique jewellery. Thank heavens pricescope let me into the world of antique stones cut to modern standards!! I was lucky enough to find the perfect stone - a 2.52 AVC VS2 L with medium blue fluoro through love affair diamonds. It took a lot of courage to buy this online without ever seeing it as I am based in Australia, but Erica was so helpful and could not have been more reassuring! I worked together with Caysie in designing the setting, after much agonising, I went for a bezel set ring in unplated white gold to match the warmer tone in the diamond. I must say it gives a wonderful effect - the whole thing is a soft ivory colour in some lights, bright white in others, I love it! I think an L with my skin tone works well and the 2.52 on my size 4 fingers provide great finger coverage. I can't recommend Erica and Caysie enough!

_5562.jpeg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous and one photo is NOT enough! please post many many more. Also that unplated white gold is a perfect choice. It's looooovely

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunningly gorgeous!!! Are there side stones?!?! We need more photos and details of the setting too!! The bezel looks beautiful!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! :appl: so glad you made a thread for this - and yes, one pic is certainly not nearly enough, we want/need more!
I'm also in Oz and have just purchased a little AVC from GOG, I'm patiently awaiting it's arrival :) Your setting is beautiful and the AVC is just divine. Congratulations on a awesome combination :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! LOVE. :love: :love: :love:
Please grace us with more photos of your beautiful LAD AVC. It is amazing. :love:
Erica and Caysie have done it again. Perfection! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fabulous on you but we definitely need more pictures! Beautiful!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! That is gorgeous. I love every single thing about it! The stone is amazing and the setting is so perfect!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!!!! Please post more pictures of this beauty!!!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just gorgeous! Congrats on the new bling as well as the achievement it represents! :appl:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Love everything about this!! :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...just gorgeous! I love the profile! :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! That is beautiful from every angle, congrats!!! I'm another Aussie, welcome to P/S!!! :wavey:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful AVC in a beautiful setting which compliments it very nicely! And it looks quite large on you small finger. Enjoy!!! Glad you came to share it with us.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the juxtaposition of the step cuts on the sides with the chunky facets of the AVC! :appl:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is on amazing stone and ring!!! You go!! :love: :love: :love:

More pics, PLEASE!!! :wavey: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I just DIED. more pics pleeeeeeeze!!!!

Q

Queenie60

So gorgeous! Glad you had a great experience with LAD and Caysie! Congratulations on your achievement and what a nice way to reward yourself. This ring is done to perfection and I love the unplated white gold. Please show us more photos. :love: :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring, it's honkingly beautiful! it's setting is perfect for the stone.. Congratulations on your personal achievement and congratulations on a beautiful ring!

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
:love: :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in awe of this stone/setting- all of it! wow wow wow wow wow wow wow! stunning!

Petalouda

Shiny_Rock
Gem_rocks|1472708254|4072149 said:
Hello everyone,

I haven't posted much on here, but I thought I'd show you my beautiful new ring! This bought by me for me as a R hand ring to celebrate a special personal achievement. I'm a big lover of light performance and until I found pricescope I was focussed on triple excellent GIA MRBs but I've always loved antique jewellery. Thank heavens pricescope let me into the world of antique stones cut to modern standards!! I was lucky enough to find the perfect stone - a 2.52 AVC VS2 L with medium blue fluoro through love affair diamonds. It took a lot of courage to buy this online without ever seeing it as I am based in Australia, but Erica was so helpful and could not have been more reassuring! I worked together with Caysie in designing the setting, after much agonising, I went for a bezel set ring in unplated white gold to match the warmer tone in the diamond. I must say it gives a wonderful effect - the whole thing is a soft ivory colour in some lights, bright white in others, I love it! I think an L with my skin tone works well and the 2.52 on my size 4 fingers provide great finger coverage. I can't recommend Erica and Caysie enough!

That is seriously one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen! And I love the meaning behind the ring! Wear it in good health! Congratulations!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Mesmerizing, Enchanting and Exquisite! I could get lost in your diamond! The setting is flawless and looks perfectly beautiful on your hand! :appl: :appl: :appl:

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your special achievement! What a way to celebrate with this beautiful ring! Love your ring! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so beautiful! I love the design, the unplated gold and the stunning stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results