shape
carat
color
clarity

My L color 1.35 oec in yg/wg setting

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its a beauty, Confection!!! I love the setting - the bezel really looks gorgeous and the undermount curls are perfect little enhancements!! Great choice!!! I love it with the 5 stone band the most - you can never have too much sparkle, right? ;))

Congrats on finding the perfect for you stone and setting it so perfectly!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That really is a gorgeous setting, your diamond looks wonderful in it! :love: Perfection!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Girls, girls; I'm blushing :)
Yes, I think, the construction is very delicate :lickout: . It's so lightweigt I hardly can feel it on my finger. I gave to my local jeweller free hands when finishing the ring. I told him about tiny diamond band and milgrain around bezel. He decided to make those curls below the stone of white gold like bezel area. I told too that I want the ring to be as slim, light and girly as possible. He made my wishes true.

The stone itself is wonderful ivory shade, never dull or dead. I bought it blind; I didn't see it personally due living in Finland, Europe. EricaD. was my eyes and definately; She has really good eyes, because my baby sparlkes like crazy (photos don't do justice) and catches my and others attention!

I have never enjoying something that tiny thing SO much as now!

Thanks for sharing my happiness :appl: :appl:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
COnfection- It turned out fabulously! I LOVE the detailing on the underside and side! :love:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Bastetcat; me too, me too :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

By the way; deciding the setting was actually quite easy. I prefer security. I though fish tail illusion set too, but I was too scared of prongs. When my baby arrived home, I think I made right decision. I can`t imgine better home for that beauty than bezel. Somehow it looks modern with vintage twist :lickout: :lickout:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
this is just amazing! i love a good bezel :love: :love: :love:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
You got the point; before I chose the jeweller (very reputable in our little town Pori) I was afraid if bezel won`t perfect and sleek round. I saw some terrible photos on net and I was :confused: :(sad

k_darling

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It's absolutely stunning. I love the two-tone setting and am always a sucker for a bezel.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I'm another fan of bezels and oecs! Beautiful diamond, it looks great on you!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Marvellous!

cheers--Sharon

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
It's so difficult to get decent photos, but I' m gonna try to learn. Here in Finland is snow everywhere, I can't catch color effect :((

_4697.jpg

_4698.jpg

_4699.jpg

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Love your new pics! I like the look with the thinner bands too!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your bezel setting is perfect, it really complements that gorgeous OEC! And I love the rich yellow gold and that chunky gold band you wear with it!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
ACK!!! That's my favorite setting! The ring is absolutely perfect and I love the 2-tone!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Many thanks for you all :wavey: :wavey: ! It`s so nice to read I have made good choice to cover my little treasure.

I`m yellowgold-girl. I think it fits my skin tone better. And it`s so much easier when wear all the time.
And yes; I like to changing different bands. The look is always new. I`m dreaming of a diamond band little thicker than my 5*20 pt, but haven`t found it yet. Most of them I have looked at are platinum; for me YG-girl :confused: ?. When times go by and I can`t find perfect YB band maybe I could consider platinum too :) Of course I can ;-)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's stunning! What a fabulous collection you have!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! :love: I love your setting and your amazing OEC! :appl: Wear in health and happiness!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and perfect! I love the setting, the color of the metal and the stone and the beautiful bezel. Gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results