shape
carat
color
clarity

my K 1.77 RB

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My K 1.77 RB, vg cut, VS1 in WG. Please excuse my bad attempts at photography and cropping!
38.gif

bamboo2.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Lyra, it''s just gorgeous. Your photo is lovely. I don''t know what you did, but it looks good to me. Keep up the good photography work.

shay

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had to reboot computer between posts here. With .50ct eternity ring.

onmirror2.jpg

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On my fatsome finger. This is the last one for now.

fatsomefinger2.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
OH MY!!! Just beautiful!! I love your set... I am 3 ring girl :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This picture posting is stressful! Anyway, the backstory on this ring. We bought the stone as an estate ring from Pearlman''s. Bill Pearlman is a *wonderful* man to work with, and was extremely accomodating via several phonecalls back and forth. The stone was uncerted as far as he could ascertain, and he thought it was a J. I had 2 independent appraisals done, and it is a K. We had it reset in a temporary 14kt WG setting. I just bought the eternity ring yesterday because it lacked bling I thought. I plan on resetting it next year in a Memoire-like setting with matching eternity ring. BTW, ring size is a 7. Thanks.
35.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
WOW, Lyra, our rings are almost the same, mine is a 1.76, and our settings are similar. I think I know what kind of band I am going looking for now..it looks great with the diamond ans plain band together!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/21/2007 4:06:24 PM
Author: beau13
WOW, Lyra, our rings are almost the same, mine is a 1.76, and our settings are similar. I think I know what kind of band I am going looking for now..it looks great with the diamond ans plain band together!
I was going to say Beau, the eternity ring makes all the difference. If I was keeping this setting, and my finger was thinner, I''d go for a bigger eternity band. Actually, I loved the 1 ct. eternity band with this ring, it was ideal, but of course it was twice the price too, and I just couldn''t justify it. I did remark to hubby that a matching .50ct would be a nice xmas present though.
11.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow great rings! I just might have to buy something from Pearlman''s, now the Can $ is par!!!!

cheers--Sharon

beau13

Ideal_Rock
What is a memoire like setting? Any pics of that? This is the one I want to have when I reset my diamond...it''s the first ring that comes up when you log onto www.jackkelege.com

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
GORGEOUS!
30.gif

Love the look of all three rings together.

36.gif
Smashing!!!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 4:59:51 PM
Author: SuzyQZ
30.gif
GORGEOUS!
30.gif

Love the look of all three rings together.

36.gif
Smashing!!!
36.gif
Ditto, it is amazing!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That''s a beautiful ring & the stone is very white for a K of that size. You bought from a well regarded vendor as well, Bill is a great guy. Also, the eternity band is lovely & finishes the look nicely.
36.gif

Judy
:)

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
The rings look great together! And I cannot see any "K" color in your pics
3.gif

Congrats!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Love your rings!
30.gif

I am partial to solitaires. And that is a substantial diamond. The eternity adds the bling factor. I think they are pretty perfect as is.

Enjoy!!!
36.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your 3 ring set - totally gorgeous!!! Your photography skills are super as well - crystal clear on my screen! Great job!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set! It looks SO white!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 4:01:36 PM
Author: lyra
This is the last one for now.
WHAT?? No way, you're not posting a few pics of a drop dead gorgeous K and then running.

Guys, after her!!

I'll call them off if you post more pics.
9.gif
2.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 6:14:58 PM
Author: Ellen

WHAT?? No way, you''re not posting a few pics of a drop dead gorgeous K and then running.

Guys, after her!!

I''ll call them off if you post more pics.
9.gif
2.gif
Ellen, dahling, grab the pitchforks.
2.gif
9.gif

What is it with the girls posting rings today. They think to throw us a few mere tokens and off they go. I will not have it.
27.gif
31.gif

Shay

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 6:20:10 PM
Author: Shay37

Date: 9/21/2007 6:14:58 PM
Author: Ellen

WHAT?? No way, you''re not posting a few pics of a drop dead gorgeous K and then running.

Guys, after her!!

I''ll call them off if you post more pics.
9.gif
2.gif
Ellen, dahling, grab the pitchforks.
2.gif
9.gif

What is it with the girls posting rings today. They think to throw us a few mere tokens and off they go. I will not have it.
27.gif
31.gif

Shay
lol.gif

Amateurs.
nails.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love that picture of the three rings together on your finger - absolutely beautiful
30.gif
. I''ll bet that gorgeous diamond will look fabulous in one of those wonderful Memoire settings too though.

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
You''re photos are awesome!

I can''t believe it''s a K
23.gif

...now I''m even more tempted to get one
18.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy K batman!! What a big and beautiful K!!! Gorgeous and stunning, gotta love that K.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please, no pitchforks!
6.gif
I will attempt a few more pics this weekend if the weather holds. I had a couple of props I wanted to try, but it was all pretty frustrating with my lack of mad skills.

If I were a better photographer, finding the true tint of the stone could probably be done. Yes, it faces up white because of the great cut and exceptional clarity, but there is colour from the side in different lighting situations. I wish I could have captured more clear pictures and some of the fire, but I''m just not that good.
14.gif

Anyway, thanks everyone.
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 9:05:29 PM
Please, no pitchforks!
6.gif
I will attempt a few more pics this weekend if the weather holds. I had a couple of props I wanted to try, but it was all pretty frustrating with my lack of mad skills.

If I were a better photographer, finding the true tint of the stone could probably be done. Yes, it faces up white because of the great cut and exceptional clarity, but there is colour from the side in different lighting situations. I wish I could have captured more clear pictures and some of the fire, but I''m just not that good.
14.gif

Anyway, thanks everyone.
2.gif
Oh for heavens sake, none of us were good in the beginning. Patience, and perseverance I say!
9.gif

Really, just keep practicing. Take different angle shots, maybe even some that feel weird, you never know...different lightings, props, different times of day outside. You''ll find what works best, and honestly, your pics weren''t bad! Just too few.
11.gif

We''ll hold off the pitch forks for now, but I''m warnin ya, that Shay''s a spitfire when she wants to be.
2.gif

Alleyoop

Rough_Rock

Love it! Beautiful as a Solitaire and adore the 3-ring look! You could totally do another diamond band on the other side. I so wish I had your finger real estate! More pics, please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results