shape
carat
color
clarity

My journey has ended - Here's my RING

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, SDL...I was just reading over the latest on your upcoming ring...which sounds divine, BTW...I can''t wait for your pics...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Deanna- Your rings are gorgeous! and you absolutely deserve them too... lovely! so excited for more pictures too
36.gif
congrats!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
I know I am all bubbly over the platinum in this ring, but I just want it said now that I do not plan to ever and I mean EVER turn away a piece of diamond jewelry because its not in platinum...if it comes to me in YG or WG it will be received just as well!!!
emwink.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is beautiful!!!! I love the 3 rings together.
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are just gorgeous!!
30.gif
I love the look with the two bands. Congratulations on 25 yrs!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! Just BEAUTIFUL!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations! May you always wear it in the best of health and happiness!

Lynn

PS This I have to know... with NINE children, how do you keep your nails so long and beautiful?! Good grief, I only had two, but between the diapers, bottles, snotty noses, laundry and cooking... I never had nails!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 7:54:19 PM
Author: diamondlil
Wow, it is beautiful!!!! I love the 3 rings together.
30.gif
Thanks so much...I haven''t yet just worn the e-ring alone, but I have just worn one Wb and I love it...It is perfect when I am just at home, clearing off the table, loading the dishes or doing laundry and not having to be self-conscious of bumping my e-ring''s center stone.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 7:59:23 PM
Author: Catmom
Your rings are just gorgeous!!
30.gif
I love the look with the two bands. Congratulations on 25 yrs!!!
Thanks...the two bands just worn together is also a fun look, but I have to confess, I adore wearing my cushion! I also am in awe myself that I have known my hubby for 26 years and been married for 25 years...how quick time flies!!!
emlove.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 8:08:56 PM
Author: Lynn B
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lynn

PS This I have to know... with NINE children, how do you keep your nails so long and beautiful?! Good grief, I only had two, but between the diapers, bottles, snotty noses, laundry and cooking... I never had nails!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
Lynn B,

I am so glad you asked about the nails...My nails are gel nails cuz I cannot grown my own unless I take prenatal vitamins and am pregnant and that is sure NOT going to happen...Hey, I love my kids, but I have had enough kid for 3 families I believe...When the kids were younger, I did have nicely manicured nails, but not long at ALL...It''s only been in the last 4 years (my youngest child is now 9 years old) that I started wearing acrylics and only since last September that I decided to wear gel nails because they are more natural looking and make my own nails stronger to boot...

Now, of course, my incentive to keep the cuticles and nails nice is cuz I have a knockout ring to show...
emwink.gif

But seriously, I have had an estimated 81 months of pregnancy and far more years of diaper changing, potty training, snotty noses to wipe, laundry and cooking to count and I am glad to be able to enjoy the time off...so will you and you won''t have as long as me to wait! Lucky girl, you!!!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Love ''em, DB..they''re beautiful!
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Deanna!!! It is perfect!
36.gif

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh, it''s gorgeous! I love love love it with both bands!!!!! Looks great!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your rings are stunning!!! Well worth the wait
3.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!!
30.gif
18.gif
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
They''re beautiful!!! I think you definitely deserve this upgrade after 9 kids and all the drama! Congrats on the upcoming anniversary as well
1.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow,

love the cushion. The setting is so very nice.
Cab you get a super close up of the cushion for us sometime? I wanna see that baby close.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I''m soooo happy to finally see your dream ring! It''s absolutely stunning and gorgeous!!

Love it!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 11:26:39 PM
Author: Ann
Oh wow,

love the cushion. The setting is so very nice.
Cab you get a super close up of the cushion for us sometime? I wanna see that baby close.
Oh yes...I actually took add''l pics late today but haven''t had a chance to load them. I will try to load them tomorrow...

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Deanna those are frankly just the most gorgeous rings! Congrats to you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
DB, your rings are GORGEOUS. After so many kids, you deserve something for you, because I''m sure you have given so much to your kids. CONGRATULATIONS, they''re beautiful and Toppers have once again done a great job.
36.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful....can you manage to take your gaze away from your hand?

ENJOY!!!!

Love Blod
35.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! I''m so glad everything turned out well! I''d love to see more pics
36.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Deanna! They turned out just beautiful! From the pics it looks like your cushion is more of a square shape than a rectangular shape. The setting is perfect for it!

Congratulations on 25 years!
36.gif

koko

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on 25 yrs., Deanna! What lovely rings.....I have a book with celebrity wedding rings, and Audrey Hepburn wore bands similar to yours.....it said she would often opt to just wear one of them, so you''re in good company! What a wonderful Christmas present & worth the wait....
34.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings turned out just beautiful - I am glad that you are so pleased. What does your husband think about them? I bet he''s happy just seeing you so happy.

They were a long time coming but worth the wait I''m sure. They look wonderful on your hand!

Congrats too on your upcoming anniversary - all the best to you both
36.gif
!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 8:44:30 PM
Author: DeannaBana
Date: 1/7/2006 8:08:56 PM

Author: Lynn B

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lynn

2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
Lynn B,

I am so glad you asked about the nails...My nails are gel nails cuz I cannot grown my own unless I take prenatal vitamins and am pregnant and that is sure NOT going to happen...Hey, I love my kids, but I have had enough kid for 3 families I believe...When the kids were younger, I did have nicely manicured nails, but not long at ALL...It''s only been in the last 4 years (my youngest child is now 9 years old) that I started wearing acrylics and only since last September that I decided to wear gel nails because they are more natural looking and make my own nails stronger to boot...

Now, of course, my incentive to keep the cuticles and nails nice is cuz I have a knockout ring to show...
emwink.gif

But seriously, I have had an estimated 81 months of pregnancy and far more years of diaper changing, potty training, snotty noses to wipe, laundry and cooking to count and I am glad to be able to enjoy the time off...so will you and you won''t have as long as me to wait! Lucky girl, you!!!

Deanna.

You have NINE children....OMG you deserve those gorgeous rings.

I have enormous amounts of repect for your patience, strength and courage.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Deanne, I''ve been following your search for the ring and I''m so glad you found it. You definitely deserve it!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful! A gorgeous cushion stone and I love the 3 bands together...yum yum yum!!!!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2006 9:29:12 AM
Author: PunchNPie75
Deanna those are frankly just the most gorgeous rings! Congrats to you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks, PunchNPie!
emotion-5.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2006 9:44:36 AM
Author: MiniMouse
DB, your rings are GORGEOUS. After so many kids, you deserve something for you, because I''m sure you have given so much to your kids. CONGRATULATIONS, they''re beautiful and Toppers have once again done a great job.
36.gif
Oh, MiniMouse, thanks SO much!!!
emlove.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results