shape
carat
color
clarity

My journey has ended - Here's my RING

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
What beautiful rings Deanna! They look perfect on your hand. Congratulations!

Heather

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2006 5:54:10 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Love the close-ups! You are MUCH better than taking pictures than I am. I can never capture the sparkle
38.gif
They are beautiful.
Oh, Tacori...thank you...I feel kind of embarrassed though because my hands were shaky...I promise to work on that, though...I am glad you like the new pics...
emembarrassed.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2006 9:35:56 PM
Author: Matatora
Wow Miss Deana! I just love your rings! Congrats!!!
36.gif
Thanks so much...I am having fun with them...I am excited to finally contribute some bling...
emstar.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2006 9:41:13 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 1/9/2006 5:54:10 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Love the close-ups! You are MUCH better than taking pictures than I am. I can never capture the sparkle
38.gif
They are beautiful.
I agree. I love those close ups too!!
30.gif
SDL, Thanks...as mrssalvo can attest to from seeing all the shots I took, it took taking alot of shots to get those posted here...

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2006 10:36:09 PM
Author: CoutureFemme
Deanna!!! Your rings are to-die-for beautiful! I have been debating whether or not to make the trek to Topper''s. After seeing Milly''s rings and your rings now...I have to go and make my appointment quickly! Just beautiful!
Definitely call Bill Caplan at Topper''s...He is a sweetheart...Bill and his team were great to work with. I highly recommend them.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
DeannaBana!!!
wow! you got 3 rings ? wow
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love them
30.gif

E-ring is so beautiful and ofcorce 2 band too

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love your new wedding set! Just gorgeous!
36.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow--beautiful rings Deanna! And you have certainly earned them. I love the mixand match appeal of them, not to mention the sparkle!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2006 7:51:30 PM
Author: lop
Wow--beautiful rings Deanna! And you have certainly earned them. I love the mixand match appeal of them, not to mention the sparkle!
Thanks...I am definitely having fun...
emotion-5.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Deanne, please forgive me for missing this. I got sick Christmas night; and because my whole family was already ill, I really have been under it. We all got bronchitis. The significant part of that is that my DH just went back to work last night. When he''s home, he gets the internet for Battlefield 2. I got approximately 5 minutes on Pricescope since Christmas night. I don''t have a lot of time tonight, but I wanted to explain a bit of why I missed this.

Now, for the kudos. HOLY CR@P!!!!! GOOD LORD AND HAVE MERCY!!! Your rings are just beautiful. Everything about them is just perfect, and I love the way they look on your long elegant fingers. BEAUTIFUL
30.gif
You certainly deserve them. Congrats on 25, and I wish you 50 more.

shay

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/12/2006 8:40:34 PM
Author: Shay37
Deanne, please forgive me for missing this. I got sick Christmas night; and because my whole family was already ill, I really have been under it. We all got bronchitis. The significant part of that is that my DH just went back to work last night. When he''s home, he gets the internet for Battlefield 2. I got approximately 5 minutes on Pricescope since Christmas night. I don''t have a lot of time tonight, but I wanted to explain a bit of why I missed this.

Now, for the kudos. HOLY CR@P!!!!! GOOD LORD AND HAVE MERCY!!! Your rings are just beautiful. Everything about them is just perfect, and I love the way they look on your long elegant fingers. BEAUTIFUL
30.gif
You certainly deserve them. Congrats on 25, and I wish you 50 more.

shay
Shay,

I am so sorry to hear of your family''s bout with ill health...
emsad.gif
...My house may be full of kids and 5 PC"S but that doesn''t mean I get that much time to be on my own pc for PS or email...so I can appreciate what you are saying.

Thank you SO much for your compliments on my rings...Just yesterday I went in to Banks Bailey and Biddle with a GF of mine while we were in South Coast Plaza. The associate that was helping my friend grabbed my hand when she saw my rings and gasped and said, "Oh my! That''s an amazing ton of sparkle there! And the size of those pave diamonds just work so well for your center stone! Congrats!" I was a bit caught off guard, but pleasently surprised, too.
emotion-5.gif
emthup.gif
emthup.gif

It is quite amazing to realize that I have made my marriage last 25 years so far...I don''t take it or my husband for granted...And a special thank you for saying my fingers are ''long'' and ''elegant''...WOW! That was extra nice of you!
emembarrassed.gif

Thanks to my influence on my GF, she is thinking seriously of adding a halo around her .40 to .50 point heart center stone on her solitaire. She has it in YG and has 2 WBS that flank it on either side with channel set round diamonds in the WBS. She is playing with the idea of putting in pave instead of the channel set and leaving the e-ring plain to focus on her heart stone. I think after seeing an open heart halo that the associate held over her heart solitaire, she was able to see the vision that I had been trying to paint for her and she''s now really jazzed about it...

Anyway, thanks for your wonderful compliments...
emlove.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Hi Deanne, I had my appt. with Bill and he''s working on my rings now! I''m super-excited! Did you happen to be in the store last thursday afternoon with that GF of your''s who wants the halo? I was in there when 2 ladies came in and drooled over the halo mounts!
1.gif

slammie

Shiny_Rock
Deanne!! Please forgive me..how could I have missed this? I''m sooooo glad you got your rings in time and they are Beautiful!!!
30.gif
LOVE the diamonds on the prongs. Congrats again on your anniversary!!
35.gif

easterchild

Rough_Rock
Hi Deanne, a newbie here.
1.gif

I just had to stop by and admire those rings. I particularly loved the shot of all 3 bands on your hand...lovely. I think it was on page 2?
1.gif
The close ups certainly diplay the sparkle...beautiful!
10.gif

Those rings lookg gorgeous together and they're just perfect on your hand. Congrats on the new upgrades and all the best to both you and your hubby!
9.gif

God Bless,

Pash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results