shape
carat
color
clarity

My IDJ sparkler! 2.32 I SI2 MRB

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IDJ totally knocked it out of the park for me. Yekutiel and Luann did an amazing job as usual :bigsmile:. I contacted them looking for some sparkly goodness to call my own and they found it for me. Their customer service is amazing :appl:. Quick, to the point, always looking out for the customer. I highly recommend IDJ. I even got to hang out with Yekutiel's mom ;)). She's so much fun and wears lots of sparkly bling :sun:.

The stone is set in a stock semi-bezel setting for now. The setting had to be tweaked a bit because it only went up to 2ct so they had to open it up a little to accommodate the extra diameter. My favorite setting is Shold's semi-bezel but it is not in the budget right now so I went with the Adwar design that is similar. The metal is nicely finished and feels great on the finger.

The stone is super colorful like a little kaleidoscope. It "shines bright like a diamond" and picks up all colors around. I've had a hard time taking pictures because my camera just can't seem to capture the liveliness of this stone. It's SI2 but completely eye-clean to me. The inclusions are twinning wisps and feathers that don't reach the surface. I can't see any with naked eye.

Stats
GIA XXX
I SI2
8.54 - 8.56 x 5.20 mm
Table 57
Depth 60.9
Crown 34
Pav 40.8
HCA 1

dsc09624.jpg

dsc09660.jpg

dsc09572.jpg

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Love the clean lines of the setting...makes the diamond the star of the show!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Asscherhalo_lover, junebug, MrsM and braga!

Oops, forgot the ring size - short 5 (slighly less than 5 but more than 4.75).

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
I'm swooning!! Quick - my smelling salts!

Congratulations. What a gorgeous stone!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Like a flashlight!! Great setting too! :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh :love: gorgeous!!! I love the modern and elegant style and the diamond looks huge! :love: And it looks amazing on your beautiful hand baby monster. An elegant and clean look. Love it on you...wear in health and happiness! :appl:

And umm, you have to post about a lot more pics please! :bigsmile:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful.... nicely done!

woo hoo!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Did I see this on the ID Jewellery facebook page?
It's just stunning :appl:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you lioness, LLJsmom, sonyachancs, Alex T, missy, lknvrb4, gregchang35 and Rosie R. :wavey:

Yes, IDJ posted this ring on their FB and instagram pages.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Oh My-What a gorgeous stone!!! I'm swooning over your ring! I'm a huge semi-bezel fan ( I have a Sholdt) and have to say that setting looks beautifully made and very similar to the Sholdt setting. When I entertain the thought of an upgrade an MRB in a semi-bezel is always my go to choice. I love your ring :love: :lickout: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous! Another home run by IDJ!! Congrats on your new ring!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous and modern. I love the sleek lines and side profile --not to mention that it looks huge on your slender hand. :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Very nice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results