shape
carat
color
clarity

My ICY WHITE CUSHION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock

LOL! Sorry! I just couldn''t help myself.

2.gif

I got engaged on Sunday, after this Whiteflash beauty sat in his bedside table for a month...It was torture! Then once I got it, I didn''t have a working camera. My FI wanted to wait to buy a new one until we could get the Cannon SLR we''ve been drooling over, but as of Monday afternoon, my patience ran out and I ordered a new "cheap" HP R507 camera from Amazon. If came at 4 PM today and I have been a picture-takin'' fool ever since!

3.gif
So I hope you are prepared...

The Basic Specs:
1.31 Cushion Brilliant (new cut, old style
30.gif
)
D color (I never thought I''d get a D, but I was shopping for cut, and this one fit the bill)
SI2 clarity (you can definitely see that grade-setting inclusion in some of the pics, but I barely notice it in real life!)
The Setting:
*Temporary* WG four-prong from a local jeweler, size 6.5. I am eagerly awaiting a quote from WF for the custom halo I am going to have made for this baby! I like this setting more than I thought I would, but I have already had to pull a million pieces of dog hair out of the prongs, so I can''t wait for that bezel!

Many thanks to Lesley and Celina at WF for being SO patient with me while I searched for the perfect cushion. I couldn''t have asked for better service and I will be a customer for life!

I''ll post the certificate first, for those that need more detail. Then let the REAL pics begin (BTW, I think there are about 40 of them!) Enjoy!
10.gif

PS D Cushion cert.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
When I saw your post but didn''t see a picture, I quickly went to find your other thread with pics! It''s a beautiful diamond and so ICY WHITE!! More pics please!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Fata, LOVE IT!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Love the slightly large culet and the "old" look to your cushion. Can't wait to see the halo wax. Please post when you get it!

I tried to post the specs on my cushion in your FAQ section this weekend (you had asked for them when I got the GIA), but I was denied permission to post there. I posted here on SMTR in my thread instead.

My cushion diagram on the GIA is the same as yours. I have three twinning wisps on mine, which makes it an SI2, but it is eye clean without magnification.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG LOOK AT THOSE CHUNKY FACETS ON THE WINDOWSILL!!!!

What a gorgeous, blinding cushion! More more more more more!

I love that last bye bye lady bug shot - what great colors!
36.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I took a LOT of pics in one of the hostas...and got great colors! (more to come...are you bored yet?)

PS D Cushion Pic 12.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Oops, that wasn''t actually one of the color pics!

But here''s a little fire to go with that ice...

PS D Cushion Pic 13.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
PEEK-A-BOO! (that knat totally messed up an otherwise very cool shot...try to pretend it isn''t there.
1.gif
)

PS D Cushion Pic 17a.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the pansy shot and the first green calla-like shot! Seriously - that stone is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results