shape
carat
color
clarity

My graduation ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Layney

Rough_Rock
Thanks to all who responded to my thread a few weeks ago on deciding between the WF scattered diamond band and the Tiffany etoile band. The decision has now been made, and to celebrate finishing law school, I am now the proud owner of the Tiffany band
18.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2008 4:21:23 PM
Author:Layney
Thanks to all who responded to my thread a few weeks ago on deciding between the WF scattered diamond band and the Tiffany etoile band. The decision has now been made, and to celebrate finishing law school, I am now the proud owner of the Tiffany band
18.gif
Woohoo, I can''t wait to see it! You can''t go wrong with tiffany LOL! Congrats on your graduation!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Can''t wait for the pics!!

Layney

Rough_Rock
And here it is on my finger...right where it belongs (well - I usually wear it on my right hand, but couldn''t work the camera with my left)

IMG_0492_1.JPG

Layney

Rough_Rock
And one with tiny little almost arrows.

I''m so happy to have it finally! I''ve been eyeing this one for the last 7 or 8 years.

IMG_0557_1.JPG

Layney

Rough_Rock
Last one (I promise). Here it is with my ering...I may wear it like this sometimes. Sorry for the dirty ring - this photo prompted me to take it right to the jewellers to have it properly cleaned.

IMG_0522_1.JPG

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Its very lovely!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, congrats!!!

Layney

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone!

I''m so pleased with my ring. I''m not really one to pay attention to brand names, but when I was looking, the WF rings were more expensive than they are now and since I live in Canada, the shipping costs, etc, would have made it the more expensive option. That''s how I ended up with the little blue box instead.

Now that WF has dropped their prices again, I''m contemplating a matching YG band to wear with it
11.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations, on both counts!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s so pretty!!! Congrats again on your graduation!!!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Congrats!!! Great choice!

Now show us your X ring, girl!!!!
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous.........more........more............

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on graduation! Beautiful ring! What are your plans now?

Layney

Rough_Rock
Thanks again for the congrats and nice comments!

Anna - I wrote the bar exams a few weeks ago and start work at a law firm in 3 weeks. I have to article for 10 months before I can call myself a lawyer. I plan on practicing tax law eventually.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on graduating from law school! I just graduated in May. You are SO lucky you took the bar exam already. I'm studying at the moment, and it is torture.

ETA: YOUR RING IS SO PRETTY! Excuse me not commenting on it before--bar study has turned my brain into mush. What a fantastic graduation gift.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your graduation and your new ring! I love the band, it is gorgoeus (I have been eyeing it myself
31.gif
). I love the way it looks on its own and with your e-ring!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely worth getting the Tiffany for such an important occasion! Congratulations!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your graduation, Layney! I love your ring--and your avatar! Is that a lime? You must have the smallest headed kitty ever :) My two can''t even fit into orange helmets.

Layney

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/26/2008 9:09:07 PM
Author: katamari
Congrats on your graduation, Layney! I love your ring--and your avatar! Is that a lime? You must have the smallest headed kitty ever :) My two can''t even fit into orange helmets.
Thanks katamari - it is a lime, but its not my cat. Someone emailed me this photo a long time ago, and I loved it...he''s such a little warrior :)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Layney, first of all, congratulations on your graduating law school. What an accomplishment. Way to go!!!
congrats.gif
Secondly, I love your ring. It''s a great look, and I really like it on your hand with your e-ring.

shay

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Congrats!!!!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
First, your avatar cracks me up.

Congratulations on graduating! HUGE accomplishment and hope you will find a job you LOVE.

The ring is gorgeous!! Great pick. I love how you can wear it with anything or alone, and anywhere. Very durable, clean lines, super sparkly and classy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results