shape
carat
color
clarity

My gorgeous ring from Steven Kirsch just arrived

Tarrotka

Rough_Rock
I've just picked up my new Halo Princess Ring from Steven Kirsch's office. Steven created a gorgeous ring for me. I can't stop looking at it. The micropave is flawless. There are three rows of diamonds in the halo. I can see two of them from the top. It looks astonishingly beautiful. Honestly, I do not see how it could have been done any better (and I am VERY picky). The ring is noticeable from a zillion miles away. You can see the sparkles from every angle. How could it not? There is no metal showing at all!!! I am totally in love with my sparkly. :love: It is simply stunning.
Kudos to Steven who I decided to go with after extensive research and a lot of time spent on my “homework”.
Working with Steven was phenomenal. He has a very warm personality. He spent about an hour and a half with me to discuss the design of my ring and very politely suggested the best options. He used more than 400 little diamonds in my ring. The ring was ready in exactly the time Steven quoted. He was very patient answering my numerous emails during these 5 weeks of work even during the weekends. I really appreciated it.
I took a lot of pictures. Some of them are below. They do not make the justice though.

sk_1.jpg

sk_15.jpg

sk_10.jpg

sk_16.jpg

DC519

Rough_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I LOVE this!!!!! More photos! More! And specs! Handshots!

Seriously, this is beautiful!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!! Your ring looks amazing, handpics please!!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Such an intricate and beautiful ring! The sparkle must be amazing IRL :sun: I would love to see handshots. Congratulations!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. That is one blingtastic ring! I am so happy you are thrilled with it! We'd love some pics of it in daylight.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Now that is a wall of bling! love it!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! The 3 row pave halo is so besutifully made. Gorgeous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. :love: We need hand shots please and ASAP. :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Completely gorgeous! :appl: Can't believe how much pave went into making your ring--it's a work of art!

Tarrotka

Rough_Rock
Thank you! Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I recognize many PS users from previous posts. It is amazing how complete strangers share their thoughts here. :loopy:
The last weekend was a little sad for me but this ring brought my mood up. I own this ring for two days now and I can't tell you how many people stopped me asking about the ring and complimenting on it.
The center stone is 2.01 carat, F color, VVS2 clarity.
I will upload more pictures and hand shots when I get home. It's good that I took some pictures outside yesterday. It is cloudy today.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
WOWZA!!! Don't forget your sunglasses when you take that baby out!!! :love:

baublelove

Rough_Rock
Eye-catching masterpiece! Stone size, halo dimension, etc., fits your hand in perfect proportion. Wear it in good health.

Tarrotka

Rough_Rock
Thanks a lot everyone!!!
During the making process I had a lot of doubts about the gallery design.The majority of my e-mails I sent to Steven were indeed about this aspect. I did not want to go with four prongs because to me there was too much empty space in the ring. On the other hand, I did not want the gallery to be overcrowded. What do you think?

and I took more pictures:

_21557.jpg

_21559.jpg

cam00673.jpg

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooo! It reminds me of khloe k's beauty, which she sadly can't wear anymore :cry: How is it that hers is like 10cts but you get similar finger coverage??? Steven k creations are AMAZING!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Tarrotka|1408670514|3737228 said:
Thanks a lot everyone!!!
During the making process I had a lot of doubts about the gallery design.The majority of my e-mails I sent to Steven were indeed about this aspect. I did not want to go with four prongs because to me there was too much empty space in the ring. On the other hand, I did not want the gallery to be overcrowded. What do you think?

and I took more pictures:

Tarrotka, your ring is absolutely stunning! I am checking out all the detailed diamond work that Steven did and I find it perfectly done! This ring takes my breath away!
Can you share details of your diamond? What is the size of your center stone? What size are the diamonds in the halo and surrounding gallery of your center stone? It has 3 rows of pave, really beautiful and well done! I have never seen such an intricate halo done so well. I love your ring!

Congrats and enjoy wearing that stunning ring! :D

Tarrotka

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone again!

mom2boys - Yes! ..and it's flawless. BTW , I l-o-o-o-ve your rings!
Kellie - now, I am in a hunt for a new sunglasses.
baublelove - it took a lot of efforts..
CareBear - You're right. But she is a very tall gal ..
Madison - Thanks a lot!
About the center stone:
2.01 ct, F color, VVS2 clarity, Fluorescence none, 7.18x7.04x5.04
IDK the size of the diamonds in the halo( I contacted Steven. I will let you know when it is available to me). From what I can see,the diamonds in the halo(3 rows) and in the shank(4 rows) are all the same - very little.With the halo it measures about
10.5X11(if this can help you). In the gallery the diamonds are even smaller.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results