shape
carat
color
clarity

My GOG rock in long awaited Mark Morrell wedding set!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Another:

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-013.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous, JadeLeaves!! I forgot you lived so close! (I''m ''by the bay'' in Geelong). That set is too exquisite for words, and Button is TOO cute!!!! Congratulations on both!!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Trying to capture arrows:

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-010.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooo-goody! I''m in heaven - The picture of your baby holding the set is priceless - love the finger coverage - you have to print and frame that pic ha ha ha. Thank you for the added pictures. It''s truly a beautiful ring...and your nails are fine, in fact you have beautiful hands.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Side view:

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-014.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Profile of both rings:

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-015.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Glancing down:

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-017.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-018.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Closeup look at the tiny heart prongs on the bands:

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-021.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
wow that last shot is
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Another handshot:

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-022.jpg

yeewl

Shiny_Rock
thanks for taking those lovely hand shots..yr son look so cute....
do let me know when u wish to meet and time.i will be online till late today.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Yet another handshot!

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set035.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Profile of e-ring:

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-036.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-037.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-038.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Holding onto mummy''s blingy finger:

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-023.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
That''s rather yummy:

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-024.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Cheeky bugger!

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-025.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
More please! (okok last pic!! you guys must be sick of the bazillion pics already
41.gif
41.gif
41.gif
)

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-026.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
*phew* am I off the hook now?

Diamondfan - the wait is so worth it! Thank you!

katebar - I had to go to the fedex depot abt 40mins away because it cleared customs after the van has left the depot, and they were going to deliver the package tmr. TMR??? I am not waiting another day for these! The customs bill just about killed me when I found out how much it was going to be - talk about holding the package for ransom!

DandiAndi - good to see a local pscoper around! Do you come to melbourne much? Thank you for your kind words!

Ries - hee hee button got his grubby fingerprints on my stone before I took the rest of the handshots/close-ups. He tried to put it in his mouth too! You are too kind re: comment abt my hands - I am still waiting for finger lipo
3.gif

yeewl - how about Wed? I will ring PM tmr to find out if they can appraise my rings on Wed. Actually, even if they can''t do it, we can have lunch anyway. I will pick u up from Camberwell Stn at 12.30pm on Wed. When u exit the station, wait by the taxi rank on the side street heading towards Burke Rd.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Ok now that I''ve had time to look at my rings in detail, let me just say the worksmanship is perfect. No rough edges, polish is out of this world (although I am sure I will get nicks/scratches on them soon
8.gif
). I cannot fault the rings one bit!

I am still astounded at the size of the rock. I don''t think I will want to go any bigger *gasp* in the size of the center stone. Just as well, because this is it! (haha i kept repeating ''this is it'' so many times - who am I trying to convince???)

It looks blindingly white from the top, but I *think* I can see a tint of color from the side. It is barely discernible though, so I think I will be fine even with an I color stone. That said, it is ''warmer'' than my other stones, not in a bad way, just a different ''feel'' to the personality of the stone.

Do I love the rock? YES!

Thanks Jon & Tim from GOG for picking out this beauty for me! GOG has NEVER disappointed me, and it is so important to be able to trust your vendor to be your ''eyes'' when working long distance.

Many many many thanks to Mark Morrell for my beautiful wedding set. Words really can''t describe how happy I am with these little ''sculptures'', as Mark called them. Mark''s daughter katie is so sweet and always responded to my emails promptly and kept the project going smoothly. I would highly reccommend Mark Morrell to anyone, not that I need to, because everyone knows how perfect his work is!

yeewl

Shiny_Rock
yeewl - how about Wed? I will ring PM tmr to find out if they can appraise my rings on Wed. Actually, even if they can't do it, we can have lunch anyway. I will pick u up from Camberwell Stn at 12.30pm on Wed. When u exit the station, wait by the taxi rank on the side street heading towards Burke Rd.

wed will be fine with me.
i will exit from the train station at camberwell and wait for u by the taxi stand (side street) towards burke rd at 12.30pm. pls wait if i am late cos the train and bus ride can be abit tricky.

i will be wearing a white t-shirt with tin tin (cartoon) printed on my back and blue jeans with a brown picard backpack..
if the weather is cool, i will wear a grey murdoch uni sweater so u can see me.

edited: is the side street called cookson street leading to burke road? i am looking at the melway right now.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jade its so beautiful and I love the head the way it scoops the diamond! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Button seems pleased with his Momma''s new rings too...
31.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Awww Jadeleaves for some reason I am all teary seeing your photos
33.gif

I'm not sure if it it is the images of your gorgeous boy (He is so sublimely lovely) and reminds me of my 'little boy' who is now 18 and 6' 2' or if it is the most drop dead gorgeous RING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE
30.gif

It truely is a work of art and you must e so thrilled.
Well done
36.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
yeewl I will check the melways tmr, but I think it IS cookson st.

I''m not sure which car I''ll be driving on wed, it will either be a black bmw X3 or maroon vw passat.

Lorelei! We were wondering where u''ve been, but then remembered you had power issues. How are you? There''s been such freaky weather recently, even down under!

Katebar, you are too kind! I''m looking forward to seeing your new wedding set too? When are you going to get it? Are u making another trip to melbourne to collect it?

Stellablue687

Rough_Rock
OMG! Those rings are perfection! By far one of my favorite sets on PS! Wear them in good health and happiness!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Stellablue!

Ok I''ve just taken my rings off to rub some handcream into my hands before bed, and I noticed that I already have a ''tan'' line from the rings because I was driving with the top of my car down all afternoon and it was really sunny. Prior to getting my new set today I''ve only been wearing my 3 stone ring or my EC solitaire, and those are thinner than the width of the 2 new rings, but the tan line is the width of the new rings! Lol!

The sun over here is vicious! Need to remember to put sunscreen on!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Button is too cute, start training him now and your future daughter in law with thank you!

What a stunning ring and band, They look great on your finger and they are just spectacular...

don''t you hate when you cannot even get out of the salon without a mess up? makes me crazy...

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 3:23:02 AM
Author: JadeLeaves
On his little toes:
Now THAT''S what I call a toe ring.
31.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results