shape
carat
color
clarity

My GOG rock in long awaited Mark Morrell wedding set!

genette

Shiny_Rock
I love your rings! I must say these look like the best non solitaire wedding set on here. I think your stone is a KNOCKER and I don''t think the band width takes away from the stone at all. I think if the bands were too thin it would look like a scrawny person with a big head on their shoulders. Okay that may have been a weird comparison but all in all they look we proportioned to me and I think you made an excellent choice. GOOD JOB
emwink.gif

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
Oh I cannot get away from this thread!! Your set is just so jawdropping awe stricking georgeous!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
simply phenomenal... MWM... I know he''s amazing, but I am still in awe every time
30.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
(i typed a long reply yday but my laptop shut down by itself and I had to go out, so trying to recap what I typed yday)

Flygirl - The half eternity is so comfy! I''m sure I''ll bang the underside of the rings around a fair bit, so I''m glad I didn''t go with a full eternity set.

bellah - you''ll most likely save heaps buying from an online vendor like GOG or others on PS, even with GST added onto the package. It''s the duties on set jewelry that is a bummer, but it is so worth it for a MWM creation!

diamondseeker - will u have Mark make a set or just the e-ring? Will u go for a flame solitaire or something like mine? Your memoire band is so fabulous, will u be able to wear it on your right hand if u get an whole new set for your left?

katebar - wow not many more sleeps before u get yours! You know what u gotta do when u get your new wedding set don''t u? Come and feed the PS vultures like me!
9.gif
It''ll be awhile before Button becomes the ''knower of all things'' but he is very good at being a pain now I can assure u!

mara - Why do I have no doubts whatsoever that u WILL put a 5ct honker on a 1mm ring? BUT girlfriend, that size 2 finger ain''t happening unless u get some finger lipo action for us!
41.gif

skippy & diadiva - I will take button over the rings any day too, but lucky I don''t have to choose! I feel so blessed.
12.gif

diamondfan - yes that''s what my nail salon has too, but I find that 2 cycles really dries my nails well and the polish will stay on for ages and won''t smudge at all when I leave the salon. It''s usually the digging in my handbag for the parking ticket & paying for parking that wrecks my nails, but I always forget to get the ticket & money out in advance before they put the polish on! I wish I can have polish on my nails regularly like I used to, but I feel abit icky about letting button suck on nails with polish on them, so I just have to have manicures without the polish.
39.gif

sundial, rms, snlee, officersgirl, icekid - thank u!

fashionsweetie - LMAO abt the big head on scrawny person comment! U try and tell mara that!
31.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry I am so late on this thread but your new wedding set is just perfect! It is stunning from every angle. Congrats!

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
WOW...your rings are the BEST ever.....
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

They look just perfect.......so big and beautiful!! Perfect proportions!!

The design just flows.....congrats on a perfect choice.............

(and Button is tooooo cute!!)
2.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are stunning - ART, truly! Love everything about them!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I still maintain that button is still the most gorgeous thing, but your rings run a very close second.
2.gif
Love the heart prongs!!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
*hee hee* TravelingGal, you might think Button is cute, but try asking yeewl that because we''ve just been to lunch and Button spewed a little onto her t-shirt
40.gif
. I don''t think he was cute then
6.gif

Tacori, carlotta, gailrmv & TGal, thank u!

I don''t have my rings AGAIN.
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
It is at Garry''s getting appraised and I get them back tmr afternoon. I miss them already!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good heavens woman. Those are some seriously stunning rings you have there, not to mention a seriously handsome little Button! OmG!

Do you think Mara could fit a 10ct. RB onto a 1mm band? I''m willing to bet the lifetime of my new laptop on it...5 years says she does it. (Meant in the nicest way, Mara!)
11.gif
9.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
LMAO! I would like to think that Mara will stop at a 5ct so there is hope for the rest of us size whores. Surely there is a limit somewhere! However, with the money she saves by stopping at 5ct, she can get the 5ct asscher in the cartier setting
31.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2007 1:36:46 AM
Author: monarch64

Do you think Mara could fit a 10ct. RB onto a 1mm band? I''m willing to bet the lifetime of my new laptop on it...5 years says she does it. (Meant in the nicest way, Mara!)
11.gif
9.gif
9.gif

yeewl

Shiny_Rock
*hee hee* TravelingGal, you might think Button is cute, but try asking yeewl that because we''ve just been to lunch and Button spewed a little onto her t-shirt
40.gif
. I don''t think he was cute then
6.gif

Hi,

Thanks for asking me to join you for lunch today. Button is a really cute and handsome looking baby...hope he had a good long nap this afternoon after leaving garry''s place. He looked rather tired.

I enjoyed carrying and playing with him.. didn''t mind one bit when he spewed on my t-shirt :)

Your both rings look so beautiful from every angle and in different light source...i simply can''t take my eyes off it.. thanks for letting me take a closer look at the setting.. the workmanship is excellent!!

I really enjoyed myself today...it has been a long while since i last went out from my ''cave''...been cooped up in the apt for too long already. Hope to see you again soon..before you start working.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Yes, the scratches happen and this first flush of great joy will fade to a pleasant satisfaction. So, in about 6 to 12 months (or after you get that great big ding, whichever comes first), take them in for a buff and polish. It will be amazing. You will fall in love with them all over again.
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
Guaranteed!!!
36.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Glad u enjoyed catching up yeewl!

Fly Girl - I''ll have to get someone local to polish them, and the only jeweller i''ll trust to go near my rings over here will be Precious Metals. Hopefully they will polish rings not made by them! Otherwise I''ll have to mail them back to the US and I really don''t want to do that!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
HA HA yeah if i was really THAT sick i'd have sold our house and bought the 7c ACA with proceeds, and we'd be living under a bridge somewhere with my big new rock on a 1mm band. .... hmm.
11.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/23/2007 4:17:50 PM
Author: JadeLeaves

diamondseeker - will u have Mark make a set or just the e-ring? Will u go for a flame solitaire or something like mine? Your memoire band is so fabulous, will u be able to wear it on your right hand if u get an whole new set for your left?
Jade, if I went with Mark, it would be a set. Because no other ring could be paired with one of his and look as good! I just adore your wedding band from the side! I love your 4 prong head and I thought the flame head was beautiful, too. So that would be a very hard decision! I probably would go with the e-ring shank with no diamonds. I really want to wait about a year to do anything, because I need to be certain I am going to stick with the stone I have. Hanging around PS is dangerous because DSS is contagious! I doubt I''ll change my diamond, but I won''t set a stone in a Mark Morrell (or Leon) setting unless it is the final one!!! I''d have to either sell my Memoire band or use the diamonds in his setting.

Did he source the small diamonds? I wish I could have ACA melee for the w-band!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Mara - any thoughts on which bridge u''ll set up home under?
41.gif

Diamondseeker - I think Mark is abit ''funny'' about using melee stones sourced by clients. I think he prefers to source his own, and I am very happy with the stones he picked for my set. Most of them have arrows! Ohh dont sell your fabulous memoire! Keep it as a RHR
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I just love your new set JL.

There''s tons of bling to go around.
(Button is a complete doll)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Just browsing again, Jade dear. Totally freakin'' gorgeous. Of course, he must take after you. He''s just adorable. I would kiss his whole face given half the chance.

I also would be remiss if I didn''t mention that amazing set. Totally freakin'' gorgeous. What a coincidence.
2.gif
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif

shay

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2007 7:05:21 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

Date: 1/23/2007 4:17:50 PM

Jade, if I went with Mark, it would be a set. Because no other ring could be paired with one of his and look as good! I just adore your wedding band from the side! I love your 4 prong head and I thought the flame head was beautiful, too. So that would be a very hard decision! I probably would go with the e-ring shank with no diamonds. I really want to wait about a year to do anything, because I need to be certain I am going to stick with the stone I have. Hanging around PS is dangerous because DSS is contagious! I doubt I'll change my diamond, but I won't set a stone in a Mark Morrell (or Leon) setting unless it is the final one!!! I'd have to either sell my Memoire band or use the diamonds in his setting.

Did he source the small diamonds? I wish I could have ACA melee for the w-band!
Don't mean to hijack, but I just wanted to say that DS I am sorry to hear that you aren't happy with your new rings. Sometimes pricescope provides us with almost too many options to consider!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/25/2007 8:54:24 PM
Author: Sundial

Don''t mean to hijack, but I just wanted to say that DS I am sorry to hear that you aren''t happy with your new rings. Sometimes pricescope provides us with almost too many options to consider!!!
Sorry I missed this, Sundial. My rings look good from a distance, but really, rings like Jade''s are a work of art. I am satisfied to a certain extent as the settings do show the diamonds nicely, but I''d really love to have gorgeous rings. But when you commit to Mark Morell settings, it needs to be the forever set. So I need to be sure I won''t upgrade my diamond, etc. I am thinking about what I should do.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I keep coming back to this thread to enjoy the pics, very beautiful!!!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Nan, Shay & kcoursolle!

Diamondseeker - odds are u will upgrade your already gorgeous stone
2.gif
. When I got my 3 stone ring after finding this site, I thought that was going to be *it*.

Stay away from Mara
41.gif

genette

Shiny_Rock
I can''t say this enough but...I LOVE YOUR RING! I want one like it someday... too bad Mark has suspended any new projects by new clients until further notice
8.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 12:12:23 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006

Date: 1/25/2007 8:54:24 PM
Author: Sundial

Don''t mean to hijack, but I just wanted to say that DS I am sorry to hear that you aren''t happy with your new rings. Sometimes pricescope provides us with almost too many options to consider!!!
Sorry I missed this, Sundial. My rings look good from a distance, but really, rings like Jade''s are a work of art. I am satisfied to a certain extent as the settings do show the diamonds nicely, but I''d really love to have gorgeous rings. But when you commit to Mark Morell settings, it needs to be the forever set. So I need to be sure I won''t upgrade my diamond, etc. I am thinking about what I should do.
Well Jade''s beautiful set is proof that you can''t go wrong with anything from Mark Morrell!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/28/2007 4:26:24 AM
Thanks Nan, Shay & kcoursolle!

Diamondseeker - odds are u will upgrade your already gorgeous stone
2.gif
. When I got my 3 stone ring after finding this site, I thought that was going to be *it*.

Stay away from Mara
41.gif
Lol!!!
9.gif
I will have to be very sure about the diamond before I do anything. I''d already have the two carat stone if all you girls lived in my real world, but as it is, I have the largest diamond of all my good friends now. So that sort of restrains me from wanting a larger stone. I do have to resolve not wanting an F VS1, which would be my ideal if money were unlimited.
2.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
jl, i love the last bling shot with button sucking on your finger. absolutely adorable!! your new set looks gorgeous!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Thks Milly!

Diamondseeker - I can''t wait to see what u pick for your new setting (and rock
41.gif
41.gif
41.gif
)!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Jade! I know I replied to this thread...I must not have pushed the submit button. I absolutely adore MM''s work. Every single piece he''s done that I''ve seen on this board is breathtaking. Yours is no exception. I love the head, I think the proportions are fab, and the diamond is to die for. Keep the pictures coming!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results