shape
carat
color
clarity

My GOG rock in long awaited Mark Morrell wedding set!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jade, that set is just to die for, DIE FOR!!!

And that lil button is TOO precious.
5.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jade, I do believe your set has become my fave semi/eternity set of ALL TIME. one thing i don''t like about eternity rings is the bubble gum wrapper side view but what Mark did for you is just fabulous and your setting is perfect in every way, from every angle..and button is just adorable too, almost makes me want another baby
37.gif
. you know we''d love more pics if you deside you want to take them
3.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous set! I love the pics! THanks for taking a ton of them!

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh ~ what beauties! (both your rings and Button
21.gif
!!!)

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful bling!

But not as delicious as your little sweety hanging on to mum

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Button is just the cutest baby ever!!!! The rings are beyond stunning!!!!! ENJOY!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jade, I had to check in here quickly to see the hand pics of your new rings! I agree with everyone else that they are perectly gorgeous!!!
30.gif
You have me thinking hard about getting some, too!!! Button is adorable! You must be on top of the world!

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Sigh!!! Your rings are just gorgeous!! MM is amazing. This is my most anticipated set of hand pics ever! I went to bed last night all happy because your hand pics would be posted today
1.gif
Definitely post lots more pics, because you know you will take more. I love bright outdoor sunlight pics, even car pics. I hope you''ve broken it to your adorable button that there ain''t no way your daughter-in-law will be getting her hands on those rings
1.gif
J/K. It''s a good thing you are all the way in Australia, because I would most likely accost you on the street if I saw you and those rings in person
36.gif

I think I will be a ring designer in my next life. It seems like a great way to be a true artist and make people so sublimely happy. Cheers to you, Mark Morrell.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay so the rings are fabulous and the center stone is stunning...but honestly (and don't hate me!!) i think that the width of the rings makes the center stone look so small!!! that's the downer about going with larger side stones and wider bands. in my next ring life i will definitely do 2mm or less like lynn b's set...it's all about making the center stone look huge for me. i even think my own bands make my stone look small. i know it's a mental sickness. not everyone shares it!

but the worksmanship is beautiful, of course the rings themselves are just lovely as per MM's work, and that center stone is sinmply stunning. i'm very happy you finally got such a fabulous set after all the drama in the past of bad ring memories! and button is SOOO cute!! be careful he doesn't eat the rings!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! Love your new rings! They are beautiful; I especially love the mini-heart prongs (and the stone too, of course!).

And Button is absolutely adorable! He''s so cute! And baby feet and baby hands!!! So cute!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! I am so thrilled for you. The craftsmanship is amazing.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondfan - Button and his future wife will have to pry it off me when I kick the bucket
3.gif
. Re: Salon, my nail lady always makes me go twice on the nails dryer thingy, but I was in a hurry yesterday and didn''t do that. It''s been so long since I got polish put on my fingernails when I have a manicure because Button is always grabbing hold of my fingers and pulling them to his mouth and sucking on them
6.gif

Ellen - LMAO re: Toe ring comment. *hee hee*

mrssalvo - your words meant a lot to me because you''ve got such a discerning eye when it comes to jewelry! I hope 2007 brings you your dream ring!

facetfire, turtledazzle, eva17 - thank u!

Lisa - button is getting a huge head from all the compliments!
9.gif

diamondseeker - I look forward to seeing your new ring
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
. The prongs are quite dainty in person, but if you are unsure, maybe you can see if Mark will send u a model to have a look at the size of the prongs since you are in the US. One can only ask! I believe it will fit your memoire band perfectly because it sits flush with my other rings. The Flame setting will look fab with your band too!

bargaincrazy - I will take more pics today if I can! Your ring is stunning too!

mara, oh mara!
9.gif
Of cos I don''t hate u! I know what u meant by the width. I was hesitant in the beginning, but Mark convinced me that with the center stone, I don''t have to worry abt the band overpowering the stone. Having seen it in person and on my fingers, I agree. I do think it might look better with thinner bands, but I can also see how it is not possible because of the mini heart prongs, and those prongs were part of why I fell in love with the band. It looks and feel like a very substantial set, and there''s a bit of weight to them too, with the platinum & stones. Check back with me when shrinkage sets in! See how I said ''when'' and not ''if''?
41.gif
Honestly, the stone looks massive, and I am very happy with the size. Now, finger lipo will solve some of the problem and make the rock looks bigger
11.gif
. Ohh I was watching Button like a hawk to make sure he doesnt stick the rings in his mouth - he attempted it so many times though!

Thks Cinderella & KimberleyH!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 8:38:44 AM
Author: mrssalvo
Jade, I do believe your set has become my fave semi/eternity set of ALL TIME. one thing i don''t like about eternity rings is the bubble gum wrapper side view

mrsS, what is the bubble gum wrapper side view?
33.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 4:37:18 PM
Author: JadeLeaves
Date: 1/22/2007 8:38:44 AM

Jade, I do believe your set has become my fave semi/eternity set of ALL TIME. one thing i don't like about eternity rings is the bubble gum wrapper side view

mrsS, what is the bubble gum wrapper side view?
33.gif

it's just how normal shared prong eternity bands are made. here's a picture of what I mean..see how the side of the band isn't smooth or a pretty design like yours, I guess it could be called a scallop, but for some reason they remind me of a candy or bubblegum wrapper
41.gif

bubblegumsideview.png

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 4:28:43 PM

mara, oh mara!
9.gif
Of cos I don''t hate u! I know what u meant by the width. I was hesitant in the beginning, but Mark convinced me that with the center stone, I don''t have to worry abt the band overpowering the stone. Having seen it in person and on my fingers, I agree. I do think it might look better with thinner bands, but I can also see how it is not possible because of the mini heart prongs, and those prongs were part of why I fell in love with the band. It looks and feel like a very substantial set, and there''s a bit of weight to them too, with the platinum & stones. Check back with me when shrinkage sets in! See how I said ''when'' and not ''if''?
41.gif
Honestly, the stone looks massive, and I am very happy with the size. Now, finger lipo will solve some of the problem and make the rock looks bigger
11.gif
. Ohh I was watching Button like a hawk to make sure he doesnt stick the rings in his mouth - he attempted it so many times though!
Pay no attention to Mara, she''s ill. (and I mean that in the nicest way possible)
9.gif
2.gif

It looks VERY substantial, and proportionate. It''s stunning, really. And I''m not a big bling girl.
2.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 4:52:57 PM
Author: Ellen
Pay no attention to Mara, she''s ill. (and I mean that in the nicest way possible)
9.gif
2.gif

It looks VERY substantial, and proportionate. It''s stunning, really. And I''m not a big bling girl.
2.gif

That woman is the worst enabler on this forum I swear. I was perfectly happy with my 3 stone ring until I got influenced by mara the size whore (meant in nicest way possible too!)
41.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 4:51:24 PM
it''s just how normal shared prong eternity bands are made. here''s a picture of what I mean..see how the side of the band isn''t smooth or a pretty design like yours, I guess it could be called a scallop, but for some reason they remind me of a candy or bubblegum wrapper
41.gif

Ahh I see it now. Yes I love the side of the ring/band. Reminds me of the U prong rings! Was that by Vatche? I think a fellow pscoper got a similar u prong from WF too and that was stunning.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 5:00:56 PM

That woman is the worst enabler on this forum I swear. I was perfectly happy with my 3 stone ring until I got influenced by mara the size whore (meant in nicest way possible too!)
41.gif
LOL!
9.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings and beautiful baby. Probably the nicest wedding set I have seen on PS. Take it from an old married lady, those rings will serve you well for many, many years. In particular, love the wider bands, and the half eternity will really work in your busy life.

Congratulations on some beautiful jewels!!! ENJOY
19.gif

bellah

Rough_Rock
Wow!!
23.gif
Your set is truly incredible! My dream ring is the MM Flame but as a fellow Melbournian the currency conversion and import duties may put me in an early grave lol.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jade, I am just going to have to say that I think your rings are perfectly in proportion. I can see no reason at all to have thinner bands than you have. My Memoire band has 10-11mm stones which makes it 3mm wide, and the e-ring setting is probably around 2.7 across the top. My stone is much smaller than yours at 1.63, and I promise, my bands do not make my stone look too small. They actually look thin to me. So there is no way on earth that your huge stone is going to look small in proportion to those bands. No way. Mara does have some sort of serious DSS disorder to think your bands are too wide for your stone.
2.gif
No way anyone who ever sees your rings would think that, seriously. If I have them made, I''ll be going for the same size as yours.

Oh, and in relation to that, I''d have to have MM remake my wedding band...yours is the most gorgeous setting I have ever seen on a shared prong band. And you are right, I was worried the heart prongs might be too prominent, but now that I see your pictures, I think they are perfection!
36.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 5:58:20 AM
yeewl I will check the melways tmr, but I think it IS cookson st.

Katebar, you are too kind! I''m looking forward to seeing your new wedding set too? When are you going to get it? Are u making another trip to melbourne to collect it?
Jadeleaves no he is utterly adorable and it good for me to remember what they are like when my 18 year old is being a pain and the knower of all things
15.gif

I pick up my new wedding set Friday week and the whole family is coming too
9.gif

We are in town for a family birthday party so I can''t wait
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 5:00:56 PM

Date: 1/22/2007 4:52:57 PM
Author: Ellen
9.gif
2.gif

2.gif

41.gif
LOL I freely admit that I am a sick girl...hhaha. The only cure is a 5c rock!
3.gif
On a 1mm band! OH and size 2 fingers. hehehe.

seriously JL the set is amazing and MM''s work is breathtaking. that fluidity of the metal. so pretty.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 7:27:04 PM
Author: Mara

LOL I freely admit that I am a sick girl...hhaha. The only cure is a 5c rock!
3.gif
On a 1mm band! OH and size 2 fingers. hehehe.

seriously JL the set is amazing and MM''s work is breathtaking. that fluidity of the metal. so pretty.
LOL Oh, the vision.
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness. I am love with the baby and the ring!!!!! TOOOOOOO CUTE! Baby love and diamond love. hee hee
30.gif
30.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Jade, your new set is simply stunning but I think Button is even more adorable than the set...gasp...can''t believe I preferred the baby to the bling....

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Those magnificent hand shots are almost as gorgeous as your precious baby!!! Thanks for sharing with us.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jade, we have this dryer thing at the salon that has a fan and ultra violet light and really works, but it takes 5 minutes per cycle and bores me to death...but if I force myself to sit through it twice or three times, and am careful for a bit longer, it works really well. I also use Qtica half time nail drying drops after one cycle ends...really helps too...Essie''s new quick dry is supposed to be great too, dries down the layers of polish...BUT, your nails look great, and with that new bling you best have them polished up all the time since people will be looking at your stunner all the time!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Not sure how I missed this thread. Jade, your new ring set is absolutely gorgeous! And I love all of those baby and bling shots. Button is so cute!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Jade...absolutely unbelievable set. I love the detailing. Perfection! Enjoy them

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results