shape
carat
color
clarity

My FSIL''s engagement ring! Ssshhh...she doesn''t know yet! (from ID Jewelry)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
My brother purchased the diamond (with my assistance) from Solomon Brothers. Ron was awesome to work with! (This is the second diamond bought through SB and mine was the first
9.gif
) Anywho, he bought the diamond in May of this year and the search for the perfect setting began. Thanks to a few other PSers who purchased the Gabriel&Co Novo-replica, we decided to go that route as well. After many months and 100s of other settings, my brother finally pulled the trigger and purchased the setting from ID Jewelry. We worked with Luann and she was amazing!!! She had so much patience! And she was very very helpful! I highly recommend ID Jewelry and Solomon Brothers to anyone! I hope you all enjoy the pictures!

These were all taken indoors and I can't wait to take pictures of this ring in direct sunlight!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
1 carat, H, VS2, Round Brilliant from Solomon Brothers

DSC03172psa.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Platinum Gabriel&Co setting from ID Jewelry

DSC03178psa.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
With a cherub...

DSC03184psa.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock

DSC03186psa.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Profile shot...

DSC03203psa.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
On his finger...

DSC03216ps.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Close up...

DSC03221ps.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Another on his finger....

DSC03223ps.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
With a tassel...

DSC03242ps.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Another tassel shot...

DSC03247ps.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
On top of the box...

DSC03253ps.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Her ring size is 5.5.

You can kinda see the arrows in this one.

DSC03257ps.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Hers and mine
9.gif

DSC03244psaaa.JPG

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, that''s so pretty! I bet she will just love it. Does she have any idea a proposal is coming?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2009 9:54:53 PM
Author: Laila619
Ooh, that''s so pretty! I bet she will just love it. Does she have any idea a proposal is coming?
Thanks, Laila! She''s hopefully but she has no clue! They''ve been together for about 8 years and they''re childhood/high school sweethearts. I''m bursting at the seams keeping this from her since she''s also my best friend! So I''m very lucky that my baby brother will be marrying my best friend! I''m trying to get all of this out of my system via PS so I don''t spill the beans.
12.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, luckyshe!!!! She will be thrilled!!! I love the delicate setting. It will look so feminine on her delicate finger.
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She''s going to be one happy lady!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, she''s going to love it! It''s so beautiful!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for the compliments ladies!! Laila619, dreamer_dachsie, exoticisabella, vrb1, princessplease, Venice, loveloveloveit, joelly, gemgirl, AdiS, my brother hopes she loves it too!

PS has been so awesome in helping educate consumers (me being one of them
9.gif
so I in turn can help him!), and it''s great to know he didn''t get taken advantage of in a B&M.

Ring-Check! Now on to the hardest part...Surprising my FSIL with the proposal! I''ll be back with handshots one it happens!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza! She is going to adore her new e-ring, it is gorgeous! So, when is the proposal going to be happening? Soon I hope, as I know I wouldn''t be able to keep this a secret from my best friend!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2009 8:26:12 AM
Author: beechezz
Wowza! She is going to adore her new e-ring, it is gorgeous! So, when is the proposal going to be happening? Soon I hope, as I know I wouldn''t be able to keep this a secret from my best friend!!!
beechezz, you have no idea!! Ok, so she doesn''t ask me if I know anything about a ring (which is really good-since I don''t know if I''d be able to hold my resolve!), but she does tell me all the time that she wants to be surprised. So I''m definitely glad I''ve been able to last this long! Honestly though, if it wasn''t for PS and the fact that I put her in LIW (without her knowing it!!) I would have probably gone bonkers by now!!
9.gif
At least here, I have you all to share and tell this to so I could have some kind of release valve!
31.gif
And of course it helps that she doesn''t come to this site!! I''m just so happy that it''s going to be official (she''ll be my sis-FSIL anyways!) hopefully sooner than later!!

pinki

Shiny_Rock
I adore how delicate the band is, really makes the diamond pop and looks stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results