shape
carat
color
clarity

My Friend''s Super Sparkler

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2006 1:24:48 AM
Author: lisakin
Can you give any details on the beautiful split shank setting? Is it from GOG also?

Thanks!

Lisakin,

The setting is custom made from GOG. I''m not really sure any of the details on it unfortunately, but thanks!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
so pretty!! I totally am in love with those split shanks... perhaps a RHR, then won''t have to worry about the band issue.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love her ring!! Split shanks are definitely one of my fav designs!
30.gif

Hi Everybody! This is Danielle''s friend, Erin. Thanks for all the complements! It is so nice! I love love love my ring. I just wanted to let everybody know not to be afraid of the split shank! Yes, a thin diamond band (sorry i dont know the diamond talk to describe stuff) doesn''t look that good because it doesn''t sit flush next to the ring, but if you like a wedding band that is a little funky then it will work! The band I like has cut outs which complement that spaces between the shanks and it has diamonds the same size as the small ones on the shanks so it really works well! So if you love the split and would like a more intricate band go for it. Thanks again for the complements!

ps. Hi Danielle!

pss. Danielle and I will have to go over to the store with the band i like and take some pics so you guys know what i mean!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I''m late, but I''m loving the ring.
Beautiful!
36.gif

junemom

Rough_Rock
Love your ER, it is beautiful!!!!
emotion-5.gif

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Looks beautiful! I love the setting and the lucer cut!

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring! Your friend must be thrilled!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Love the ring, It looks beautiful.
35.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
glad this thread popped up, I missed it before!

It is very beautiful.. I will ditto all the others....loveeee the split shank! COngrats on the engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results