shape
carat
color
clarity

my fiancee''s custom halo antique E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG I almost fainted when I saw the detailing on that last picture...what a gorgeous setting!!!!! Such a perfect frame for a gorgeous stone like that....I love everything about the ring!!!!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I missed this one somehow. It is beautiful!!!!!! The engraving really adds something special to an already sentimental piece. Congratulations to you both.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2005 7:56:39 AM
Author: diamondlil
I missed this one somehow. It is beautiful!!!!!! The engraving really adds something special to an already sentimental piece. Congratulations to you both.
I missed it too. That ring is so beautiful. I love the side view. Oh, who am I kidding, I love the whole thing.
9.gif
You are no longer diamond novice.
9.gif
It''s lovely.

shay

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your FI''s ring is just gorgeous! The engraving is beautiful & a wonderful tribute to your FI''s heritage. The halo is the perfect frame for your stunning center stone as well. You guys did good!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results