shape
carat
color
clarity

My Facets Shared Prong Eternity Band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
I got my wedding band yesterday from Signed Pieces. I love it!

It is a 1.35ct Princess Cut Shared Prong Eternity. I think it is around 3mm wide, but I''m not sure since I was expecting it to only be 1.24 and they sent me 1.35 instead! It is G-H color and the diamonds are supposed to be all ideal cuts. Oh, and it is 33 diamonds, size 6.25.

Okay on to the pics......
2.gif

Here is one to start and I will post more in a bit!

bannnnd1.JPG

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful. I love SP''s eternity bands. Yours is a perfect size and with the princess cut it is solid diamonds around your finger. Do you have an ering with a princess?

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Okay here we go.....

Time for Pic overload!!!!

Oh, btw, been wearing it all day, very comfy! I noticed the prongs at first but got used to the feel within an hour or so.

bannnnd2.JPG

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
okay, I didn''t even see the threads that are already stuck to my ring when I took this one. This is going to take some getting used to.... Although I haven''t felt the prongs snag on anything yet.

fuzzzzz12.JPG

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
hubba%20hubba.gif
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif
I LOVE IT!!!!! I am partial to princesses though!! I''ve been liking that band for a while, now "seeing it" I love it!!!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that''s pretty! Very nice!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I really like it! Very nice!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous new band looks fantastic with your ring :)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow, that is a gorgeous band and your rings make quite a lovely set!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning, looks perfect with your gorgeous ering!! Tis a WOW of a set!!!
30.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mia, that is a stunning eternity band and looks fabulous with your e-ring!!! I love it! I can''t recall seeing a shared prong princess eternity band here before...it really is stunning. It makes me want to reset my wedding band, currently I have two rows of princesses invisibly set into one band and your new band is making me want to go eternity!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results