shape
carat
color
clarity

My engagement ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kkimbell

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone. I'm officially engaged!!! My honey proposed to me on Thursday afternoon. It was so sweet. We have to get batteries for the camera so i can post my pictures of my awesome ring!. The designer is Katharine James. And did i mention she won best bridal collection for 2008. I love my ring. Stay tuned .

K
36.gif

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

36.gif

Look forward to seeing your photos!!! :)

x x x

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo! Congrats to you (for the engagement) and to us (for the upcoming pictures
31.gif
) Cheers all around!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!!!! Can''t wait to see your beautiful ring!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations I''m so excited for you. Please post pictures when you can. Enjoy!!!
36.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Awwww congrats!! I cna''t wait to see pics! Katherine James is awesome! Can you post a stock picture maybe from her website? Is it the Juliet?

ButterBean

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gawd, Honey -- wherever did you find these little guys? You are TOO funny!

And KKimbell: Congratulations! We''ll be anxiously waiting for pics.

kkimbell

Rough_Rock
I know... I know... my plans were to upload the photos today, but me and family went to the beach. I promise i will do it this week.

Yes it''s the open Fleur di lis. My fiance'' is from New Orleans and of course Everyone associates the Fleur di lis with New Orleans. We truly have a love story... From Hurricane Katrina to now. It''s so special and the ring is truly symbolic of our relationship.

Did i mention I met Katharine. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE WOMAN!!!!
emteeth.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 11:50:56 PM
Author: kkimbell
I know... I know... my plans were to upload the photos today, but me and family went to the beach. I promise i will do it this week.

Yes it''s the open Fleur di lis. My fiance'' is from New Orleans and of course Everyone associates the Fleur di lis with New Orleans. We truly have a love story... From Hurricane Katrina to now. It''s so special and the ring is truly symbolic of our relationship.

Did i mention I met Katharine. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE WOMAN!!!!
emteeth.gif

Hey that sounds very cool! I love the Open Fleur de Lis best!. Here''s a pic of it I found on Calvins website just to keep the hungry PS sharks appeased for a little while!

KJ_Fleur.png

kkimbell

Rough_Rock
Well I definetly would not want a Useless thread. I had to literally wake my fiance'' up from his sleep to post this picture. I''ll take some better shots this week.

P1000656.JPG

kkimbell

Rough_Rock
Here is another shot of my Katharine James creation. This ring is awesome.

GIA
1.57 center stone
F -color
SI2

P1000659.JPG

kkimbell

Rough_Rock

Thanks Angeline for downloading the picture from Calvins. People were getting pretty anxious huh. I had to literally beg my fiance'' to take the photos and then download the pictures. He wasn''t happy at all. But lucky me he loves me.

I wanted to take more pictures of my ring in the sunlight, It''s absolutely stunning!!!!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Wow what a truly unique design with soooo much symbolism (it looks like you integrated it with your wedding monogram/logo.)

It is stunning. I cant WAIT to see more pictures, esp handshots.

Thanks for waking FI up for us, but honestly, it was an emergency!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
KKýmbell your ring is beautiful
30.gif
Its so lovely especially that it has such symbolism for you and your fiancee!!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! How can you sleep at a time like this ? Wake up and post more pictures!
3.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous and the pictures were well worth the wait! Thank you for showing us!!!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your ring! What a unique design - it is sure to get noticed and complimented.

Now wake up your fiance and tell him to take some more pics
2.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations K! Your ring is just gorgeous! Katherine James was on my list too! I love her designs.
Yours is beautiful!
36.gif

So now we need hand shots, and the Love Story.....
Take your time..... Ok, time''s up....
35.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful and very unique! We need hand shots!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Wow, beautiful!
30.gif

I can''t wait to see more!!!!!!!
Congratulations on the engagement

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring - congrats! I love the angle of the head on the setting - really cool!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Wow what a beautiful and unique ring! I love it!
congrats.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My...That''s a really pretty ring! I would love to see some hand shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results