shape
carat
color
clarity

My engagement ring is here!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lawstudent

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I''m new here - I''ve learned so much from this forum!

My engagement ring from James Allen arrived this morning, and I''m thrilled. It''s sleek, contemporary, and simple...even better, it was within our budget!

center stone: 0.76 F SI1 ideal cut
ring size: 5.25

Pictures to follow
1.gif

*Note: for whatever reason, the diamond isn''t sparkling as much in photos (incandescent lighting?). It''s really beautiful in person though, especially in better lighting.

attempt1000.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, that stone is gorgeous and I love the setting. Enjoy!!!
30.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I really like that setting. I don''t think I''ve seen it before.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and I love that setting. Looks lovely on you.

Linda

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! Do treat us to some more photos - outside perhaps? Would love to see the setting up close. Congrats!!!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond and it looks perfect on your finger! That setting is the perfect compliment for it!! :)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! That setting is gorgeous!!!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Congratulations on your engagement and your ring is gorgeous!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Lawstudent! I wouldn''t describe it as "cute" at all, I think it is as you described: sleek, contemporary, simple, and if I may say so, very sexy! I think your setting is a great choice, very protective of your center diamond, and it looks fabulous on your hand. Enjoy, and again, congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif
35.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! But more handshots needed!! I have never seen a setting like that, very sleek and modern, but still has a classic feel to it. It looks great on your hand!

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
very beautiful....HOWEVER we need photo overload on that pretty setting and diamond. I have looked at that setting many times thinking.......hmmmmmmmmm that looks so pretty, different, unique, Now I get to see it on you! How cool....more photos please....side profile while your holding it would be good too!!!!

CONGRATS it is so so so so so so pretty....wear it proudly!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2008 8:03:59 AM
Author: lauralu
very beautiful....HOWEVER we need photo overload on that pretty setting and diamond. I have looked at that setting many times thinking.......hmmmmmmmmm that looks so pretty, different, unique, Now I get to see it on you! How cool....more photos please....side profile while your holding it would be good too!!!!

CONGRATS it is so so so so so so pretty....wear it proudly!

I LOVE the setting, and the ring looks gorgeous on you! Are you sure that''s a .76? Because it looks huge on you! Where is the setting from? JA also? I''m off to check right now! Congratulations on your beautiful ring!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It looks awesome, lawstudent, and you have such beautiful hands!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
first of all congrats!!
36.gif

second..your ring is beautiful and it looks perfect on your hands...

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
The stone and the setting look stunning together! Wouldn''t mind seeing some more
3.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Gorgeous modern and classic all at the same time. That beautiful stone looks like a carat on your pretty hands! It''s a lovely, lovely ring! Congratulations
36.gif

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
WOWWWWW...
30.gif

absolutely gorgeous! i love the setting!! were both the stone and setting purchased from JA? wow! love it!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations
9.gif
The ring is lovely - sleek and classic and contemporary all at the same time, and it looks lovely on your hand
36.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
very nice, lawstudent! i haven''t seen a setting like that before. looks great on your hand!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results