shape
carat
color
clarity

My emerald cut upgrade is here, small but beautiful

happywife

Rough_Rock
image_3090.jpg

It's from James Allen and an upgrade to my original ering, from 5 years ago. My original ring is probably a .15 round center with some tiny side stones swirled around it, if that makes sense? It will always hold a place in my heart but I am thrilled to have the ring of my dreams, to match the husband of my dreams :)
Thanks to Gypsy who helped me pick an amazing stone :)

.65 ct, E color, VVS1 on a white gold thin French pave band. I am so in love! It's not big but it sparkles (or flashes) like crazy. The cut is great.

Unfortunately my pictures are uploading sideways. Any hints??

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how icy white your EC is! Enjoy for many years to come!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! It looks gorgeous on your hand.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO beautiful, elegant, and feminine! Gypsy knows how to pick 'em so I knew this would be amazing. And the proportions of the setting are perfect. Congratulations!!! :love:

happywife

Rough_Rock
Thank you!!! It took me a few weeks of obsessing to decide what I wanted, my husband likes the emerald cut but told me other than that it was up to me. Kristy, I was a stickler for finding a stone with the right l:w ratio and picked the thinner band to not upstage the stone. Thanks!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! So elegant and lovely on your hand! :love: Congratulations and enjoy in health and happiness.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg that looks gorgeous!! :love: I really love it, I'm so happy for you! :appl:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A beautiful ring and the setting is perfect for your gorgeous stone!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice ring, thanks for sharing.

DK :))

Vampira

Rough_Rock
Adore it, so classy, pretty, and streamlined! And it looks pretty big to me (my EC is .47, you're large and in charge! ;P).

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
It's so beautiful.

I have small diamonds myself. My first engagement ring was a round brilliant solitaire of maybe about .20. Then after 24 years I got a 3 stone ring with a center of .48. Now at 29 years I have my .87 AVC, I think that will be my last upgrade since I am not really willing to spend more on a diamond.

My point is your diamond is lovely and I think it is a great size to upgrade to. Enjoy that beauty.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Very elegant looking & so pretty on your hand! I love EC's & find the flashes mesmerizing. Congratulations & enjoy your beautiful ring :love:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Lovely stone and the proportion looks perfect with the setting. Glad you found exactly what you came looking for.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful, well done- I love your ring. It looks beautiful on you, so glad you found such a stunning emerald. You chose a setting that shows her off to perfection, this is a beautiful ring. Wear it in good health!

happywife

Rough_Rock
Y'all are way too sweet! I didn't get to really show it off all day (my 3 year old daughter didn't think much of it! Then I went to work and it was too busy for chit chat) so all the positive feedback is great! I was really unsure of how it would turn out, I really didn't know much about diamonds and settings- thank goodness for pricescope! If it wasn't for this forum, I would have probably picked a dud ;-)image_3096.jpg
One more :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful looking EC!... :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! I am so happy for you! It's such a beautiful and refined ring. I love the combination and contrast of the emerald and the pave in the setting :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results