shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Emerald Cut Ring <3 Photo heavy!!!!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!!!! :wavey:

I just wanted to share my new emerald cut ring (marks our 10 year anniversary :appl: ). I sooooooo adore it :love:

Enjoy and thanks for looking :twirl:

_4810.jpg

_4811.jpg

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
With my anniversary/celebration bands:

_4812.jpg

_4813.jpg

_4814.jpg

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
And where it all began....the CAD:

_4815.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've said it before & I'll say it again... I WANT YOUR STACK!!
It is absolutely beautiful & classy & timeless. And your emerald cut is stunning :love: What are the specs?
I have 1 eternity ring & until I joined PS I had no concept of lots of anniversary / celebration rings. But I do now :lickout:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Hi Alex :wavey:

Thanks heaps.....again! :tongue:

Ofcourse, sorry, I forgot the specs:

GIA
Weight: 1.01 ct
Colour: F
Clarity: VS2
Dimensions: 6.94 x 4.91 x 3.21 mm
Table: 64%
Depth: 65.4%
Girdle: slightly thick-thick
Polish: VG
Symmetry: VG
Fluorescence: None
Culet: None

Oh....and there can never be too many occasions to celebrate with a ring!!!! :lickout:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Almost identical specs to my pear :love:
What is the bigger eternity ring at the bottom of your stack on the avatar pic? That looks delicious too!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
:D That's my engagement ring!!! :D

It's made up of 7 x 11 pointers. I've moved it to my right ring finger so it can stand proud and shine alone :love:

Both hands are now nicely blingalicious :appl: :love: :appl:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Oh I just noticed your avatar!!!

Beautiful stack!!! :love: :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an unusual idea for an engagement ring :appl:
Do you mind me asking what the events were that you got each of your delicious eternity rings for? I only have one, which was made in secret by my husband & wedged onto my very swollen finger the day after our second daughter was born. I fell pregnant with our first only 6 months after our wedding (planned), then our second when she turned 12 months (again as per the plan), so it was a chaotic couple of years & a well earned ring!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just updated my profile & added the (poor quality!) Pic :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! :love: Elegant and classic!! Wear in health and happiness!! :appl:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Alex T|1364292229|3413564 said:
What an unusual idea for an engagement ring :appl:
Do you mind me asking what the events were that you got each of your delicious eternity rings for? I only have one, which was made in secret by my husband & wedged onto my very swollen finger the day after our second daughter was born. I fell pregnant with our first only 6 months after our wedding (planned), then our second when she turned 12 months (again as per the plan), so it was a chaotic couple of years & a well earned ring!

I work in a lab and am constantly putting gloves on and taking gloves off. I looooooved the style of the ring and it was extremely practical. I still love it to this day!!!! :appl:

No one ever minds talking out their rings!! Well, this chicky definitely doesn't!! :tongue:

So here we go....I'll start from the bottom of my finger and make my way up:

1. Plain band: wedding band
2. Channel set princess cut band: named the "us" ring to signify the completion of our family. This one was made after my second child was born and has 4 secret sapphires hammer set on the inside of the band - 1 x pink = me + 3 x blue = my husband and 2 sons :)
3. 4 claw full eternity band: this band was made using diamonds from a ring that was given to me on our first anniversary. The ring was too large and spiky and just not child friendly. I absolutely hated the fact that it sat in my drawer collecting dust so we decided to create something more wearable from the diamonds (see #5 also) :appl:
4. Full bezel eternity band: signifies our 5th anniversary :love:
5. Emerald cut ring: signifies our 10th anniversary and uses the left over stones from our first year anniversary ring that weren't used for ring #3!!!! I love it!!!!!

And that's it :D

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Alex T|1364292298|3413565 said:
I just updated my profile & added the (poor quality!) Pic :bigsmile:

Oh I thought so!!

It's much nicer seeing a picture!! :appl:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Iknvrb4, Imspecializd & missy!!!

Thanks for looking! :wavey:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I adore your new ring!!! So delicate and the way the ec is set really shows it off. And your stack is gorgeous, reading about how each ring has meaning to it brought a smile to my face. Very sweet! Enjoy!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your emerald cut is perfect! I love everything about it- the size, color, clarity and proportions. Gorgeous! And there's nothing like a healthy selection of diamond stackers to bring a smile to a girl's face :)).

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So FABULOUS!!!! you engagement ring and your stack....love,love, love it..... absolutely perfect.... all of it! :love:

The BEST part.... your story.. of your bands and your rings... :appl: :appl: :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your emerald cut is SO gorgeous, it's making me want one badly! There's something so classy and elegant about an emerald cut, especially yours! Do you mind sharing your ring size, because the finger coverage is great!

Congrats!!!!!

I love all your bands, too!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new EC ring! So elegant and and classic :love: All your rings are so pretty and look lovely on your hand.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Re: My Emerald Cut Ring <3 Photo heavy!!!!

Wow!!! It's beautiful!!!

I wish I had the finger real estate like you to wear all those stackers and still look so amazing!!!!!! Wowwweeee

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
YT|1364317766|3413788 said:
Wow!!! It's beautiful!!!

I wish I had the finger real estate like you to wear all those stackers and still look so amazing!!!!!! Wowwweeee

Ditto on what YT says. My fingers are wayy too short! Beautiful emerald! Gorgeous stackers! So much lovely sparkles! I quite admire it all!! :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W :love: w! Fabulous set!!! Congrats on your ten year anniversary!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto on all of these lovely comments. And thank you for sharing the story of how you came by each ring - really heart warming & lovely :love:
(I'm still super envious though! I've shared your stack with hubby. He rolled his eyes & then said "Maybe we'll see what we can do one day" :bigsmile: )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results