shape
carat
color
clarity

My eBay find...how'd I'd do?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have been wanting a pink sapphire eternity band for a while and found one on eBay. It's 2.75 ct., eye clean, rose gold....I paid $150 for it.

sapphire%20ring.jpg

sapphire%20ring2.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I love it and thing you got a great deal!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, that's beautiful!! I'd say you did great yenny!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Rose gold with pink sapphires is a GREAT match - can't wait to see handshots!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks! I'll feel better when I see it in person (and will of course, post hand shots), but it's nice to know that you don't think I overpaid! :appl:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think you over paid at all yenny. None of us can honestly buy even a plain band for $150.- these days. If those pink sapphs are as pretty in person as they look in the photos, I think you did great!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I sure do hope that it's as pretty in person as in the photos. I guess that's always a risk when buying online! I have my fingers (and toes) crossed!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
OOOH I love it, yes it looks like a great find. Fingers crossed that it is as pretty in real life. Cant wait for hand shots!!! :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I think it is very pretty! and I especially love that it in is pink gold! yummy :cheeky:

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
yennyfire- your new find looks awesome! Let us know what you think when it arrives and be sure to post pics!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Great find! Sooooo beautiful! Can't wait to see pics of this beauty!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, here's the sad update. I'm not sure how they got these photos, because no matter what lighting I used, I couldn't see that beautiful clear pink that was in the photos. It was really muddy looking, and while a decent deal, if I'm not going to wear it, worth returning, which is what I've done. Back to the hunt! ;))

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, here's the sad update. I'm not sure how they got these photos, because no matter what lighting I used, I couldn't see that beautiful clear pink that was in the photos. It was really muddy looking, and while a decent deal, if I'm not going to wear it, worth returning, which is what I've done. Back to the hunt! ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results