shape
carat
color
clarity

My ebay back-up wedding band:-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
So, I ordered a fantastic ring from LOGR inspired by the Michael B petite crown lace, unfortunately there was a huge mix up with my shipping address and it was left on the doorstep of my old house by UPS. Stephan is working to resolve things, and I have to say has been really good to work with thus far.

Anyway, since this won''t be resolved by my wedding (which is this weekend
30.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/30.gif" border=0>) I had a great excuse to buy a plain band. I got this little vintage band on ebay, but don''t know anything about white rose rings, or an approx. age for the band. You never know when ebay sellers say "vintage" it could be circa 1990 or 1890.

Anyway, any info is most appreciated. It''s 1.5mm wide and 1.5 mm off the finger, with the tiniest milgrain I''ve ever seen along the edges. There''s little to no wear on the design, it''s 18 kt white gold, and the inside of the band is stamped “18K PATD.” and “White Rose” and weighs 1.9 grams. The seller purchased it at an estate sale so the exact age and history are unknown.

ringwhiteroseband.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is going to pop on your hand! So lovely and delicate!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 10:49:09 AM
Author: Bliss
Wow, that is going to pop on your hand! So lovely and delicate!
Bliss stole both the descriptive words I was going to use. So I shall quote her.
9.gif

It''s a beautiful ring Bella - with a nice little kick of personality too.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty and dainty! And I can''t wait to see your LOGR band!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, that band is really pretty! What a beautiful find!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely, delicate little band! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding - you must be so excited.
1.gif

Do you have a pic with your ering?

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you''re not stressed about the shipping mixup and what a great excuse to get a stand in ring. It''s lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results