shape
carat
color
clarity

My e ring, good pics this time

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tapandjj

Rough_Rock
I was actually disappointed that I didn''t see more response. Was it b/c the pictures were not good or do people just prefer a traditional ring? I''d like to hear-be honest.

DSC02362.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry you felt that not much interest was shown in your lovely ring - I must have missed your thread or I would have replied for sure. The ring is beautiful and very unique and I am sure that many folk here agree
36.gif
36.gif
I think most people here appreciate any jewellery, not just the traditional ones - sometimes if it is a busy day on here some threads can disappear fast and get overlooked in the bottom pages so to speak - also depending on the time of day it was submitted or replied to. I am sure that is all that happened and it can take a while for these threads to really fill up - also as you are new here, we tend to follow the stories of when someone has a ring in the works and are therefore ready to pounce as soon as it is posted!!! Again your ring is gorgeous and I love it
30.gif
30.gif
I hope you stick around here and join in the fun!! Enjoy your beautiful ring!!
35.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful and unusual ring! Best wishes.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
You got 14 responses over four threads you started. Pretty good in my book. When I posted my ring a while back I got six. Perhaps no more responded because of the "if you can''t say anything nice" attage. Who knows? Who cares? C''est la vie! I still love my ring and I''m sure you are still thrilled with yours. It a contest or something?

You have an unusual and one of a kind ring--enjoy!

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t worry, my ring thread didn''t get as much response as others either. Although I greatly appreciate the replies that I did get, I had hope for as great a reaction as I had when I received it. I think it''s because I was kind of new and not many people knew me. My ring isn''t exactly traditional or one of the most popular styles (notice a lot of the rings here, although beautiful, look the same?), like Michael B or Ritani or any of those others. I wanted something unique that I''d never seen before and that''s exactly what I got. You''re ring is special in it''s uniqueness and I think it''s beautiful. Enjoy your gorgeous work of art!

My ring thread

jewelryaddict

Rough_Rock
I think it is very pretty and unusual. I''m sure that you will receive many compliments as you wear it because it really stands out. I love the twisting of the gold/platinum. Very unusual and pretty!!! congratulations

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I honestly didn''t respond to your original thread because I just couldn''t tell anything from the photos. Now that you''ve reposted all I can say is WOW! I love the detail, the way the side stones are set and the over-all organic, "alive" look of your ring. But now I want to see clearer photos of the top view, I can''t really make out how the center stone is set and the beauty of the center stone, so more photos please
1.gif
and I''d also like to hear of your plans for a wedding band!

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
I think it''s lovely! I didn''t see your other postings, or else I would have commented. Are you going to wear a wedding band?

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t been around too much lately myself...your ring is cool!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It is much easier to see how lovely your ring is in these new pictures. It is so unusual and gorgeous! Thanks for posting more pics.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry, I haven''t been on pricescope for the last week or so (moved to NYC to start grad school at Columbia University''s Teachers College) and did not see your ring....

I LOVE IT, I really like the unique stone choices. I believe Dennis Quaid''s new bride has the same center stone cut for her new ring!!!! Very stylish and bold.

It is very nice to see a unique ring that was designed with such detail! These pictures are great.

I posted my ring in respone in the "Rocky Talk" section a few weeks ago and did not get too many responses either (but once again, not in the correct forum and I also have poor first pictures)....

I have an engagement ring that is the complete opposite (an antique asscher in an antique setting) but even though my personal ring is different, I DO LOVE YOUR RING AND IT WOULD CATCH MY ATTENTION AND DESIRES ANY DAY!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

WEAR IT WITH PRIDE!!!!!

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
I love coming on here and finding new ring threads! I was wrapped up in the news coverage this week and lost track of PS for a bit. The pictures *are* a bit unclear, but your ring still looks beautiful - something I would like.
30.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
What a great ring!! I love it
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Can you give us specs on the stones? Are those rubies? Love the twisted platinum. More pics....please?!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very intreasting, do you plan on wearing a wedding band with it? If so what kind?

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thats a really lovely ring. I like the one side pic where the ruby looks illuminated by the diamond. All those stones must surely shine in person. Matatora asked about a band, I''m curious too about that. I would think you would have to have one fitted against the e-ring.

Try not to take a missed post or thread personally. There are so many sections on here & then before you know it, what you posted is at the bottom of the screen & it was just posted. Things move fast around here.
9.gif

Judy
:)

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
The platinum work is spectacular.
That took some TALENT to make!
Congratulations!

Scintillating...

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Well, you just posted the first picture of your ring today, right? And you had several different threads, which is part of the problem. There is also typically less traffic on Pricescope on the weekend as opposed to weekdays. And besides all that, it''s nice to get compliments, but in the end, it shouldn''t affect your self esteem or anything. Your ring is very unique, and no, it probably doesn''t fall into everybody''s preferences, but you probably already knew that before you posted it.

I like the concept of using a trilliant as a center stone and the side view is neat. Congratulations on your engagement.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i'm gonna add this to this thread so they are all in one place. if you add to your thread it will help to keep it bumped to the top so you'll get more responses
2.gif

ringreduced1.jpg
reduced3.jpg

reduced4.jpg

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! The new pics are much clearer...they really show the fluid lines in the setting...very nice!!!!
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HIL

Unique ring--I really think it is wonderful!

cheers--Sharon

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Do you have specs on that trill? it looks like a real winner--congrats! I have actually been trolling for a nice trillion, ~ 1 ct., SI1, G-H, and it's tough! My jeweler warned me about it...Congrats on finding a nice stone and designing a very unique ring.
1.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty ring. Did you design it yourself? I would think a matching woven band with rubies would look great with it.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
its lovely! I hadn''t seen your other thread either! What is the shape of the center stone! The setting is really cool. I love how the shank is so twisty! And the colors are beautiful!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s very pretty, and I love the twisty design of this ring. What are the specs and are the pink stones sapphires, rubies, or tourmalines???

widget

Ideal_Rock
tapandjj:

WOW!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
I don''t know how I missed this thread!!! I really love your ring! Did you design it yourself??? Tell all!!

Right now I''m driving myself crazy trying to figure out how I want to mount a stone of mine. Your ring is DEFINITELY going into my idea file!
1.gif

widget

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I think I get overwhelmed sometimes when I see pics of a ring spread out over a bunch of threads....plus the pics were on the itty bitty side, but NOW!!

COOL!!!!!!!!! (And thanks MrsS for the collage)

That is SO unusual and romantic looking! Love the trillion and the rubies....the curve of the shank makes it look like a flowering rose vine or something....very different and beautiful!!! More pics!!! I''ve truly never seen a ring like that before! Congrats!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

(Oh, and aphisiglovessae, I love your ring, sweets!! It remains the only one like it I''ve ever seen on PS or in life!!!! I think sometimes it''s easy to get swept away by a few more prevelant styles here and after a few momentary ooohs and aahhs forget about the truly unique ones! Bump your thread, girl!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results