shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My "E-F-G-H-I color" family

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Now that is a lot of BLING! Thanks for posting your collection....gorgeous!

Travelgal

Shiny_Rock
You've given me inspiration to start my own family. Love your jewels!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection!!!! Your 2 carat would make a wonderful 3 stone ring or a great pendant as well :naughty:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1413003809|3765721 said:
Beautiful collection!!!! Your 2 carat would make a wonderful 3 stone ring or a great pendant as well :naughty:

I soooo agree! :naughty:

And you MUST wear the whole collection next time we meet up, ok? Plusssssseeee!! :bigsmile:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! What a yummy diamond family!!!! :clap: :lickout: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad this thread has been resurrected. Congrats with 'Jewels of the Week'. Very well deserved.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection - love them all!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously- the group shot? I die! It's in my inspiration folder. What a beautiful, sparkly, timeless collection. :love:

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congrats on Jewel of the Week too, gorgeous collection! My favorites are the 3 carat ring, the pear pendant and the tennis bracelet, perhaps in this order.:))) Next to each other I do see a very slight tint in the 3 carat but it does not matter, it still is a great color and even if it was a lower color, it would be gorgeous. Can you share your stories of how you got the diamonds, their specs (besides just color, clarity and carat), I am especially curious of the cut, percentages, etc.

q8girl

Rough_Rock
Lovely collection !!! very inspiring. The 5-stone ring is very pretty. Did you get the setting from Blue Nile? Their website does not carry this trellis setting. Was it custom made?

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
Stunning collection! You're a lucky lady!

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your lovely compliments! :appl:

AstonMartin, for the 2 ct setting, i bought the eternity band and had the head/prongs put in at a jeweller in Singapore.
As for the 3 ct setting, it's a Leon Mege. I am lucky to own a piece of his masterpiece as i bought this whole ring (setting and stone) preloved from diamondnut.

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
Hi q8girl and AstonMartin, i chose the 5 stones individually from BN and had it shipped to Singapore where i live. The setting was done at a local jeweller here in SIngapore.

I'm indeed surprised and honoured to be in the "jewel of the week" category!! :love: :love:
Shock is the word!

Sorry i may be taking a little longer to reply , as i have to pick myself up after falling off the chair from the surprise! Haha :lol:

Pheonix, yes i can't wait to meet up with you. We have a play date with my ring and your Holly! ;-)

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
Thought i'd add this shot just for fun :)

They are stuck on a roll of toilet paper!! :lol:

e-i.jpg

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Amazing collection!! :love: Any chance of profile shots together? I am curious how they compare from the side.

McGinnis

Shiny_Rock
Premium
mcblohe|1407303272|3727051 said:
a family photo of some of them together (excluding the 5 stone ring and the 3.29 ct ring)
Including a 9 stone band that i bought preloved as well :)

holy smokes, that is a blingier picture than a Tacori ad! :o
Life Goals

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what am amazing collection! Just wonderful xxxxxx

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
oh my, your collection takes my breath away! I love them all and I am sure they are all fun to wear. Enjoy! :love:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my your collection is stunning! Thanks for sharing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results