Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex Tilley said:
Everything about a perfect solitaire diamond ring is right here :love:

I agree, Alex! Caysie is a genius -- and thank you!! [emoji1374][emoji4]

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love: I love it and would choose that myself if I were buying today! Love the graceful curve of the prongs and I love the way the shank joins the head. Caysie can even improve on a classic design! It's just perfect for your gorgeous new diamond! I also have to add, you have one beautiful baby, too! :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006 said:
Absolutely beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love: I love it and would choose that myself if I were buying today! Love the graceful curve of the prongs and I love the way the shank joins the head. Caysie can even improve on a classic design! It's just perfect for your gorgeous new diamond! I also have to add, you have one beautiful baby, too! :love:

Awww!! Thank you!! Words can't describe how much I love her! She's the sweetest! [emoji1405][emoji480][emoji175]

...and, yes, this setting encompasses everything I love in a solitaire! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji183][emoji175]

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Really love it. Classic. Beautiful.

And love the pharmacy pictures. :dance:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
caf said:
Really love it. Classic. Beautiful.

And love the pharmacy pictures. :dance:

HA! Thanks, caf!! [emoji4][emoji4]

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! It's so beautiful!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
poshmommy said:
Congrats!! It's so beautiful!

Thanks, poshmommy!! [emoji8][emoji8]

marym

Shiny_Rock
Oh man!!! Sexy is right!!! And drop dead gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :love: I love it! And those pics of your sweet little one!! They are oh so precious at that age. Happy for you Msop!!! :appl: :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new classic solitaire ring!.. :love: :appl: Why is your ring inside a jar full of "blue pills"?.. :Up_to_something:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
marym said:
Oh man!!! Sexy is right!!! And drop dead gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :love: I love it! And those pics of your sweet little one!! They are oh so precious at that age. Happy for you Msop!!! :appl: :appl:

Thanks so much for your kind words, marym! [emoji8][emoji8]

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
vtigger86 said:
Love your new classic solitaire ring!.. :love: :appl: Why is your ring inside a jar full of "blue pills"?.. :Up_to_something:

Don't worry, vtigg... They aren't *those* little blue pills! HA!
fd0eb7e5f6825dbadd3bb217d31f1067.jpg

...and thank you!! [emoji2][emoji2]

jinshil

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness, that is perfection. And beautiful baby too!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Doxycycline! That's an amazing ring!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jinshil said:
Oh my goodness, that is perfection. And beautiful baby too!

Thanks, jinshil!! [emoji4][emoji4]

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
motownmama said:
Holy Doxycycline! That's an amazing ring!!!

Yes!! Doxy makes the best prop! HA! [emoji381][emoji381][emoji1360]

Thank you, motownmama!! [emoji8]

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Msop, I have been waiting for your post-since you posted you were getting it in Confection's thread.How exciting! Your ring is positively gorgeous.It ticks all the perfect boxes of delicious swoopiness and durability, and fluidity. I adore it! Your sweet little daughter is so precious! She looks like she is just a joy.Daughter's are the best. They grow up and become your friend. Boys do too, but in a different way. I am longing for a granddaughter. Congratulations all the way around! Hope you enjoy your beautiful ring every day!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
msop04, that is a TDF rock and setting. Such a classic six prong, and so simple, and so smooth, and just HUMONGOUS. It's like the big dog in the group. Nothing to prove. I'm here. It's all good. Congratulations!!!

MK514

Rough_Rock
I love it! Beautiful and classic. Congrats!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fulvia|1466795645|4047675 said:
GORGEOUS!!!!! Huge improvement on the previous setting. Congratulations!

(the pill pics are hilarious)
Unbelievable what a difference a setting makes. Those huge prongs :-o and it sat so high :-o ...the new setting is :appl: :appl: :appl: beautiful.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Frankenprongs no more!! It's perfect! And the baby...YUM! The ring on her precious little finger is too much. :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle said:
Msop, I have been waiting for your post-since you posted you were getting it in Confection's thread.How exciting! Your ring is positively gorgeous.It ticks all the perfect boxes of delicious swoopiness and durability, and fluidity. I adore it! Your sweet little daughter is so precious! She looks like she is just a joy.Daughter's are the best. They grow up and become your friend. Boys do too, but in a different way. I am longing for a granddaughter. Congratulations all the way around! Hope you enjoy your beautiful ring every day!

Thanks for the kind words, luv2sparkle! [emoji8]

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom said:
msop04, that is a TDF rock and setting. Such a classic six prong, and so simple, and so smooth, and just HUMONGOUS. It's like the big dog in the group. Nothing to prove. I'm here. It's all good. Congratulations!!!

Thanks, LLJsmom!! [emoji1374][emoji8]

I feel like this is my forever ring... Goes great with a LBD or jeans and a tshirt!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MK514 said:
I love it! Beautiful and classic. Congrats!

Thanks, MK!! [emoji8][emoji1360]

Sagefemme

Shiny_Rock
There is something so funny and perfect about taking jewelry **** pics with whatever props you have at work, and I guess you work at a pharmacy. Earlier when I commented (in the show us your CvB bling) on your allergies I thought it was diphenhydramine (Benadryl) but I guess it makes more sense since Benadryl is OTC that it's DOXYCYCLINE BLUE we're looking at. Shows off your 3+ carat stone and cures Chlamydia at the same time :angel: :angel: . Love it!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lambskin said:
Fulvia|1466795645|4047675 said:
GORGEOUS!!!!! Huge improvement on the previous setting. Congratulations!

(the pill pics are hilarious)
Unbelievable what a difference a setting makes. Those huge prongs :-o and it sat so high :-o ...the new setting is :appl: :appl: :appl: beautiful.

With the temp setting, I felt self-conscious... [emoji15][emoji16] And the ginormo prongs caught on everything -- even my hair. Ugh!! [emoji30]

Caysie's setting is oh so smoothe! I just love it!! Thank you! [emoji5]

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow-so beautiful! The pills made me bust out laughing, I gotta say.

it's funny too, having people on my FB and forgetting their screen name after "knowing" them otherwise, and then going "Oh hey, I recognize that cute beyond words bebeh! I know who this is!"

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sagefemme said:
There is something so funny and perfect about taking jewelry **** pics with whatever props you have at work, and I guess you work at a pharmacy. Earlier when I commented (in the show us your CvB bling) on your allergies I thought it was diphenhydramine (Benadryl) but I guess it makes more sense since Benadryl is OTC that it's DOXYCYCLINE BLUE we're looking at. Shows off your 3+ carat stone and cures Chlamydia at the same time :angel: :angel: . Love it!!

I can see the commercial now -- HA!! [emoji381][emoji381][emoji1360][emoji12]

I actually thought of using Benadryl caplets for a pic, but Doxy's Tiffany blue trumped hot pink. So, here's how I feel about my new ring... with Benadryl. [emoji7][emoji817][emoji1360][emoji12]

9b2ffe255e7064f12ac17a40d3231766.jpg

Thank you, Sagefemme!! [emoji8][emoji8][emoji381][emoji381]

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
I love everything about it! It's HUGE on your tiny finger :))) It's a gorgeous stone and the setting is perfection. And the adorable photo with your baby's finger... #priceless!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat said:
wow-so beautiful! The pills made me bust out laughing, I gotta say.

it's funny too, having people on my FB and forgetting their screen name after "knowing" them otherwise, and then going "Oh hey, I recognize that cute beyond words bebeh! I know who this is!"

Yes, ma'am!! I'm that obnoxious new mommy who posts 672,455,693 pics of her baby. [emoji56][emoji12]

...because, I mean, she's way too cute not to!! [emoji1405][emoji166][emoji480]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results