shape
carat
color
clarity

My dream ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GET OUT OF HERE!! THATS NOT AN L!!!
9.gif
9.gif

That''s one heck of a deal. If it looks as white IRL as it does in that picture, I''d buy it in a hearbeat!! 20k?!! That'' s steal!! YOU GO GIRL!!
11.gif
1.gif

jlw

Rough_Rock
I''m waiting for the fax on the cert, really curious as to what it says. But I''m telling you, there is no way I thought that was an L. Now I know I was looking at in under jewelers lights, but you can see by the picture, (and that was taken on my cell phone) that it looks very white. Update, as I type this the fax has come over. Honestly, I don''t know what the numbers mean, so help me out here.
EGL USA
Depth: 59.3%
Table: 64%
Crown: 12.9%
Pavilion: 43.7%
Cutlet: very small
Girdle: very thin to thin faceted
Shape/Cut: round brilliant
Weight: 4.04
Measurements: 10.47 - 10.34 x 6.17 mm
Color/Clarity: L/VVS2
Florescence: Faint
Polish: very good
Symmetry: good

Anyone?
Thanks!

jlw

Rough_Rock
OK, so this is making a little more sense. I put the numbers into the cut advisor and it says light return is fair, fire is poor, scintillation is poor, and spread is excellent. I never got past the spread when I was wearing it. Still, I wouldn''t turn it down!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I''d buy it and have it recut into a 3+ ct. ideal cut stone!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
OUTSTANDING! It''s a beauty!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
i saw a 2 ct L in a store near me, i LOVED the color, i could see it was an L, but the cut was so stunning, the warmth just brought out the colors. whats it cost to have a diamond recut? a couple hundred? buy it.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 8:54:36 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I think I''d buy it and have it recut into a 3+ ct. ideal cut stone!

That''s an idea!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
OH WOW!!! L looks like an A+ to me!!!!!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
FOUR CARATONGAS.... that is one hot honker! Does she have a twin (even fraternal? I''ll settle for an M!) ?
31.gif

jlw

Rough_Rock
I hadn''t considered getting it recut, great idea, but unfortunately it''s not in the cards for me.
face8.gif

I''ll have to settle for visiting it until it sells. I would think someone would scoop it up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results