shape
carat
color
clarity

My diamond pendant reset from Quest!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

I posted the story under the V-Day gifties thread, but did not post pictures of my diamond pendant reset from Quest. I was incredibly inspired by all the pretty bezel set pendants from PSers.
Originally, I decided to reset my diamond pendant as a wedding present to myself. My grandparents gave me the necklace (and a diamond ring) ten years ago as an 18th birthday present. I decided that I want to wear the necklace on my wedding day in October since they can''t be there because my grandfather is battling cancer.

The necklace was in a tension-like setting that did not suit the diamond well -- it was way too much metal for the diamond. I was also paranoid that the diamond would fall out. About two weeks ago, I dropped it off at Quest to be reset into a bezel pendant. I paid the downpayment and they told me it would be ready in about 7 to 10 days. Well, my fiance plotted with them, and picked up the necklace as a surprise for me yesterday, and paid for the rest of the resetting!

I don''t have the exact specs, but I know that the diamonds were .20 carats each (the ring is also flanked by two smaller diamonds as well). I toyed with the idea of turning the necklace and ring into earrings, but ultimately decided to keep the ring as is and reset the necklace.
I love the necklace SO much. Quest did an amazing job...it is so delicate and perfect for me. Pictures will follow...

The ring:

suli14.jpg

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
On me....it''s so hard taking pictures of the pendant!

suli20.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s really lovely!! Great reset!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love bezel pendants!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a terrific reset! The pendant is much more up to date looking and wearable now in my opinion. I like your ring too!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s just darling!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
It''s a lovely pendant! Turned out beautifully.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. It''s really sweet that you will get to wear the pendant on your wedding day.
1.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Looks very pretty!
congrats.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results