shape
carat
color
clarity

My Diamond Pendant and Hoops

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
My 3rd anniversary is in May. My husband wanted to get his present early, so I decided I should too. :cheeky: I was interested in a pair of hoops from ID Jewelry. Luann was SO nice. She sent me several pictures of various types of hoops. My budget then increased and I decided to try to get a pair of hoops and a pendant.

However, I was shopping at Sam’s Club and happened to walk by the jewelry counter, and fell in love with a pair of hoops. They are 1.46 ctw. They were advertised as I1 or better, which I was nervous about. They looked so beautiful and sparkly though. I bought them and let my mom’s fave jeweler appraise them. He said they are at least SI2, if not SI1. Now that I have examined them closer, I can see 2 white inclusions, but nothing else. They are bigger than any at ID that was in my hoop-budget.

I decided to purchase a cute .57 ctw. 18k pendant from ID Jewelry. It is F/G color and SI clarity. It is so beautiful! I am so thankful to Luann for putting up with my ever-changing mind (type of hoops, budget, earrings + pendant, then only pendant, type of chain etc). She was very nice and quick to respond to my emails!

I am so happy with both of my purchases. I love how big and sparkly the hoops are. I love the dainty pendant.

DSC_0107.JPG

Id necklace 2.jpg

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
Sorry my hair looks so gross. It is late and my hair is up in a ponytail. IDK why my hair looks like there are gray streaks, I am in my early 20's and I don't think I have any gray hairs :-o

DSCN0248.JPG

DSCN0244.JPG

DSCN0245.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous! The pendant is beautiful but I am LOVING those hoops!! :love: :love: :love: And yay for ID Jewelry, they rock!

Happy (early) Anniversary, you sure know how to celebrate!! :bigsmile:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Those earrings are beautiful and look wonderful on you. I also love the pendant. Lucky girl. Happy (early) Anniversary!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Lugrl! I love them both! I recently saw a pair of hoops I liked at Sam's too. They were from the Regal ideal cut
collection and they were awesome. I have a few real 'finds' that I got from Sam's. The pendant is beautiful and looks great on
you! Happy 3rd anniversary early! Great presents!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, both of your new pieces are gorgeous!!! Love the hoops, they look great...and I adore your pendant, it's beautiful!! You lucky girl, such beautiful bling...enjoy!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings and pendant. They look great on you.

stci

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Sooo pretty! Your hoop earrings fit you like a queen and the little plus with those little diamond it's a marvelous kit!

Your pendant is adorable and look like famous "sparklier"! :D I doubt this word exist but this is the one I found to explain correctly what I think!

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Dandiandi, Farleysmom, Luv2sparkle, Junebug17, Marci, and stci!

I was a little nervous as I have never bought anything online, besides a few inexpensive items from clothing stores and Amazon. It all turned out great! Thanks :wavey:

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Love your earring and your pendant! Congrats on your anniversary!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great on you! Very sparkley!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the design of the pendant - so very *girly* ::) and the hoops look great on you!

Happy anniversary!!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Both are so beautiful, but I really love the pendant! Congratulations and enjoy! :love:

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
What lovely present iugurl! I :love: the pendant and the hoops are bling-a-licious! ID rocks!

Happy anniversary!

belgian_mussels

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ingurl, the diamond pendant from ID Jewelry looks great on you. It is so so sparkly. :sun: Happy 3rd Anniversary. May I ask if the price of pendant is exclusive of the white gold chain?

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks pixgirl, dinamit, and belgian_mussels. @belgian, I am not sure if I understand the question. Do you mean did the price include a chain? Yes, it did. However, it came with a 16 inch link chain. I asked if I could purchase the pendant only, without a chain, and Luann said yes, and took off around a $100. I purchased a 20 inch box chain from Sam's Club. I like box chains better AND I wanted a 20 inch chain.

belgian_mussels

Shiny_Rock
Hi ingurl,

Thank you so much for answering my question. Very much appreciated!

I have bought a pendant & white gold chain from ID jewelry recently too. The total cost was price of the pendant displayed on its website plus $120 for the white gold chain (the same cable/link/rolo chain that comes with your pendant originally). I should have insisted to buy the pendant only, as the chain is not my favourite choice although the length is perfect. By the way, love your choice of box chain as it complements the pendant better.

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
belgian_mussels|1303013804|2898210 said:
Hi ingurl,

Thank you so much for answering my question. Very much appreciated!

I have bought a pendant & white gold chain from ID jewelry recently too. The total cost was price of the pendant displayed on its website plus $120 for the white gold chain (the same cable/link/rolo chain that comes with your pendant originally). I should have insisted to buy the pendant only, as the chain is not my favourite choice although the length is perfect. By the way, love your choice of box chain as it complements the pendant better.

I actually did not see this particular pendant online. I emailed Luann and asked about several other pendants and also earrings I saw online. She just happened to send a few other pictures of pendants that they had in the store (but not online). The price she gave me was for both the pendant and chain. I am not sure if all/any/none of the pendants shown online automatically come with a chain or not, but this particular one in the store did.

I probably wouldn't have even thought to purchase just the pendant, except that it came with a 16 inch chain, and I wanted 20. She offered to upgrade to a 20 inch for an additional $50. I looked around at prices, and since she offered to knock off 100 or 120 (I can't remember), it was worth it as I could get the length and the style I wanted for $140!

It's too bad you don't like your chain :( How recently did you purchase it - within the last 30 days? They probably would let you return the chain alone, if you are still within the return period. If not, as I said I purchased mine from Sam's Club. You could always check regular chain or local jewelry stores or even Ebay.

belgian_mussels

Shiny_Rock
Hi ingurl,

Thank you for your explanation. Once again, much appreciated.

I think I should start a new thread for the pendant + chain purchased in mid-March. I actually saw your pendant in the store when I visited ID Jewelry in mid-March. My initial thought was "Wow, it is super sparkly". I am glad you have bought it as it looks really great on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results