shape
carat
color
clarity

My CvB French cut & OEC band

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
I have been meaning to post this band for a while now...

I was holding on to 5 FC's that I bought from GemFever for 1 1/2 years and finally made some decisions and pulled the trigger. The band is about 2/3 eternity which is admittedly a strange choice, but I really wanted the look of an eternity without the cost of having more FCs cut so....it is 5 FCs and 6 OECs all around 3mm. The stones are pretty darn white! The band is 18k YG delicate milgrain bezels done to perfection! Caysie's work is immaculate and she nailed exactly what I wanted! I am thrilled with the result!!

I originally got the band to pair with my e-ring, but found I don't love them together. Oh well! I wear it on my right hand.

FYI, I just got a new phone with a gold back so it's throwing lots of yellow on the stones (especially the pics in the sweater). They look much brighter IRL. I need a white case stat!

2014-11-03_12.jpg

2014-11-03_13.jpg
2014-11-03_13_0.jpg
2014-11-03_13_1.jpg

sweaterband.jpg
2014-12-31_15.jpg
sweaterband3.jpg
sweaterband4.jpg
sweaterband5.jpg

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your new band and your ering. They are both gorgeous :appl:

mns12

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful! And I love it with your ER for when you want to dress it up more. And nice to wear as stand alone as well:)

Since you have had your ER for about one year now do you still love the delicate/thin shank? I am thinking of doing a similar shank and was curious as to the durability. Thanks!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing band! I love the combination of the frenchies and the OEC's.
The band is lovely as a stand alone, but is a great match with your diamond solitaire as well :love: . I love it when pieces are so versatile.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, your band is gorgeous as is your ering--she did great job, I love it!! :love: :love:

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
OMG, this is incredibly stunning!! I remember seeing this on Caysie's FB page, so I'm so excited we get to see more pics :love:

Can I ask which gold you prefer more? 18k rose or 18k yellow? I'm struggling picking between the two!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! The look is so luxurious! And of course you know I love your e-ring. ;))

EC4me

Rough_Rock
Your band looks beautiful alone and with your gorgeous e-ring! Congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That turned out beautiful! The metal work is so delicate looking!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautifully and looks lovely with your e-ring!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I am loving your CVB Band! Absolutely fabulous! Your band and e-ring are stunning together!
:love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: I like that it can stand alone or be worn with the e-ring! I like it with the spacer band in between a lot. Is the finished band just 3mm wide? Caysie did a beautiful job, as usual! :appl:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
I have drooled over that band on social media. Seriously so gorgeous. Her pieces are outrageously delish- enjoy!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: My CvB French cut & OEC band

One of my absolute, all time, hands down, bar none favorites! It's the only one that's ever made me think of resetting my channel set band. Could you remind me how big your FCs are?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely lovely! :love:

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
What a great choice. Your band is fabulous! Of course I love your luscious solitaire too :love:

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I love combo of the OECs and FCs. And the yellow gold!! Congrats!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful band. Really lovely. I want one!!!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
motownmama|1423780017|3831562 said:
amazing! Curious why you don't like it with ER - I DO!!

Ditto! I love them together! Really beautiful! Caysie is a true artist who creates amazing pieces! :love:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful piece of art on your hand, I love it stacked with the twist and the gorgeous solitaire :appl: :love:

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
mns12|1423759032|3831375 said:
It's beautiful! And I love it with your ER for when you want to dress it up more. And nice to wear as stand alone as well:)

Since you have had your ER for about one year now do you still love the delicate/thin shank? I am thinking of doing a similar shank and was curious as to the durability. Thanks!

Hello! :wavey: I still love the thin shank...like LOVE LOVE! I have had zero problems with durability. My e-ring is truly a workhorse...as delicate as it looks it holds up to my daily abuse very well. I'm bad. I never take it off. I will say, as thin as the shank is in width, it makes up for it height as it tapers. I think it's kind of an illusion because the actual thickness of the metal is pretty consistent across the shank.

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
emmebee|1423761051|3831403 said:
OMG, this is incredibly stunning!! I remember seeing this on Caysie's FB page, so I'm so excited we get to see more pics :love:

Can I ask which gold you prefer more? 18k rose or 18k yellow? I'm struggling picking between the two!

Gosh, that's a hard one. I love them both. And, I love mixing them. I realize this is not for everyone. My e-ring (which you can see it stacked with in the pics) is 18k RG and the band is 18k YG. I feel like some pieces really sing in a paricular metal though. For instance, I wouldn't like my rings in reverse. My e-ring has a feminine, curvy softness to it and I think the RG really adds to that feel...kind of like a sepia tone in a picture...just softens it and adds a vintage feel. I wouldn't like it in YG. For some reason I couldn't picture the band in RG. I was craving that 18k YG richness for this band.

Metal color is always something I obsess over, but I haven't gone wrong going with my gut! Hope this helps! :wink2:

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
KristyDarling|1423761357|3831408 said:
I love it! The look is so luxurious! And of course you know I love your e-ring. ;))

And I love yours! :wink2: Hope you're enjoying it!!!

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1423769436|3831465 said:
How gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: I like that it can stand alone or be worn with the e-ring! I like it with the spacer band in between a lot. Is the finished band just 3mm wide? Caysie did a beautiful job, as usual! :appl:

Thanks DS! This is bad, but I can't remember what the finished band width is. I believe it's between 3.5-4mm. The stones are a smidge over 3mm each and the frenchies are all a little different in size so there is some allowance for that.

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
Circe|1423775162|3831526 said:
One of my absolute, all time, hands down, bar none favorites! It's the only one that's ever made me think of resetting my channel set band. Could you remind me how big your FCs are?

Thanks Circe! You have exquisite taste so I am beyond flattered. The frenchies are around .12-.14 carats each and measure between 3mm and 3.2mm.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results